PDA

View Full Version : Item sets

Aerniel
10-30-2009, 06:33 PM
I've always wondered if there were going to be "item sets" similar to "weapon sets" (for dual weilding) when you want to switch things out quickly

as an example.....

Lets say you want an "AC" set...
so you'd drag the pieces of armor and items(i.e.[ITEMS] Chattering ring, your armor bonus item, and your protection item[ARMOR] Like an Icy Raiments, a shield(or no shield) an a different helm if you want one) that you would like for your AC into a box similar to the "weapon set" boxes. Then you would drag the "item set" box to your hotbar as you would a "weapon set".

Thought of this before but the (now fixed) Abbot raid inspired me to rethink it because when ya saw the disjunction you could unequip your items real quickly with that one click ;D

If they implemented this it would remove the need to having to switch all of your items one by one if you wanted to go into AC mode or max damage mode! of course you could experiment with other types of items and armors. ALSO! if they do implement it it'd be completely optional :D

lemee know what you think! opinions welcome

Aerniel
10-31-2009, 09:59 AM
no opinions? :)

JOTMON
11-02-2009, 07:29 AM
I like it, setup a button on the quick bar that equips everything on that bar.
That way you can setup all your predefined gear sets and load them in one shot sequentially.
I have my bars setup that way now just have to click through each one.

Cyr
11-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Sounds like a great idea to me :)