PDA

View Full Version : One use special Hats? Can someone clarify...

RuneStriker
10-30-2009, 01:04 PM
So I was looking at the pirate bandana and the other special hats in the DDO Store yesterday when I noticed that they have "1 use only" in their descriptions, but this is a bit unclear. Does this mean...

A) They can be put on once, but expire as soon as you take them off for any reason?

B) They last only until their stated bonus is invoked?

c) Something else entirely

I would assume A to be the correct interpretation since B would be severly limiting as you don't have control over several of the situations in which some of the effects will be used (such as Spot), but if anyone has any clue, please fill me in as I haven't seen any discussions about these hats and their limitations on the forums so far.

Thanks

Grunschk
11-02-2009, 07:12 PM
I've bought three of them and have them equipped on different toons. I haven't taken them off yet to see what happens, but I've logged them in and out over the past couple of days and the items are still there!

Update: being new to DDO I wasn't sure what would happen, but as I'd bought 2 of the Black ones on different characters (+5 hide/ +5 move silent), I risked a bank transfer to a third character ... all good, these appear to be the same as other BoA items - No changes to the hat after equipping to a second character.