PDA

View Full Version : Which Quests have one-time rewards?

WebMetz
10-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Could you please list the quests that have one-time rewards?
The first quest I found was Misery Peak. I would like a heads up of what other quests have one-time rewards (including adventure pack quests if they have one-time rewards.)

Visty
10-30-2009, 10:06 AM
misery is the only
the sharn syndicate chain you can only do once too but those items you can get there, are present in few reward lists of the quests which you visit while doing it and those you can redo

Zenako
10-30-2009, 10:10 AM
misery is the only
the sharn syndicate chain you can only do once too but those items you can get there, are present in few reward lists of the quests which you visit while doing it and those you can redo

In the Sharn Syndicate the end of the quest chain (6 quests) gives you a one time reward. However all of the items that appear on that end reward will appear (eventually) on the Come out and Play quest when you repeat it. (It is normally the 6th quest in the chain, and you get a rewards list everytime, so the first time thru the series you get the end reward for quest 6, and a quest chain end reward from the guy near all the trainers in the marketplace.)

Beyond that, the only other quest that you get a one time only choice, is Misery's Peak that I can think of as well. (Which is kinda bad since they give no warning and some of the items have MUCH better long term use than others.)

Fennario
10-30-2009, 10:11 AM
The Dragon Mark quest. Can't remember the name of it. The one in the harbor that you have to answer the questions. It gives you the free feat exchange token. You can only do it once.

Kralgnax
10-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Misery's peak
Lokania's dragonmark quest
The waterworks series / Harbormaster - the guard will always reward you, but the harbormaster only once
Sharn Sydicate (adventure pack) - for the overall chain only once, all individual questsrepeatable
Those are all I can think of.

tihocan
10-30-2009, 11:45 AM
If your concepts of "quest" and "reward" are broad enough, you can also include the XP reward when you talk to the guy in Meridia for the first time.
And the explorer area quests ;)

ReaperAlexEU
10-30-2009, 11:46 AM
The waterworks series / Harbormaster - the guard will always reward you, but the harbormaster only once
Those are all I can think of.

does zin now give a full reward list like the coin lord does for sharn? don't think i've done a full WW run on a new char since mod9

Hokiewa
10-30-2009, 11:50 AM
If your concepts of "quest" and "reward" are broad enough, you can also include the XP reward when you talk to the guy in Meridia for the first time.
And the explorer area quests ;)

Technically, BAM would fall into this category as well, granted you can swap it. The necropolis amulet as well.

CE2JRH123
10-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Invaders! (Level 12, Free to Play Quest, The Harbour) allows you to collect tokens at an end boss. Collect 25 tokens, get a reward. You can only get that reward once, but the "normal", quest rewards (chest and the guy that gives you a pick of several random items) won't expire.

Zenako
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Invaders! (Level 12, Free to Play Quest, The Harbour) allows you to collect tokens at an end boss. Collect 25 tokens, get a reward. You can only get that reward once, but the "normal", quest rewards (chest and the guy that gives you a pick of several random items) won't expire.

egads...thats true too, but in some ways it is not a quest end reward so to speak that you can make a quick mistake on like Misery's peak, and most of those items are dust collectors now unfortunately. But I do recall grinding INvaders for the 25 tokens (or whatever they were called.)

Visty
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Technically, BAM would fall into this category as well, granted you can swap it. The necropolis amulet as well.

those you can get again, over and over, and switch around

you can only have 1 at a time, yes, but if it doesnt fit you anymroe, just get another

Kralgnax
10-30-2009, 01:58 PM
does zin now give a full reward list like the coin lord does for sharn? don't think i've done a full WW run on a new char since mod9

Yes, he gave me a reward list of (fairly nice) lowbie stuff.

ReaperAlexEU
10-30-2009, 05:14 PM
nice :) will have to check that out next time i'm on a lowbie!