PDA

View Full Version : A Problem & A Question

FarOutFish
10-30-2009, 02:04 AM
The Problem is when I log in a character it takes more than a minute before the character becomes active. Logging from one character to another has the same effect. This problem does not occur when entering quests, markets and seems to have a 10-20 second lag when entering taverns, Any ideas? It's just a minor annoyance.

The Question is, does Barkskin stack with Plate Armor and Shield?

Uska
10-30-2009, 02:08 AM
sometimes it takes me a minute to log in and like you said it doesnt happen when going to quests or taverns I think its because so many people are on now its just taking to log into the world with you character.

ON barkskin it stacks with everything except other natural armor bonus ie you get the highest one. so yes it works with armor and shield

lanthan
10-30-2009, 02:09 AM
The lag time when first logging in is from the game populating the who panel in the social interface. You can reduce the length of the lag by typing "/who (gibberish)" when you first log in.

Bark skin provides a natural armor bonus to ac were as plate armor provides a armor bonus to ac and the shield provides a shield bonus to ac. Since they are all different types of bonuses they all stack.