PDA

View Full Version : Interest on our Turbine Points

Avonwey
10-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Whenever the government or bank keeps money that belongs to people, they are usually required to pay interest. And we are certainly forced to pay interest when *we* owe money.

So wouldn't it be a great idea (and a gesture of good will) for Turbine to give us interest on our outstanding Turbine points? Because currently there is zero incentive for Turbine to fix this problem, and I am growing increasingly frustrated at their silence on the issue.

Where I come from, when you make promises to customers, you have to keep them or you face consequences.

smatt
10-29-2009, 01:39 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL, what "Goverment" pays interest, well except for say bonds, or securtities.... Goverments almost NEVER pay interest....

As for Turbine paying interest...... Ain't gonna happen :o

Zaal
10-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Hmmm... I recall a game called Alternate Reality which had a banking system where you could earn interest - if you were willing to accept a certain amount of risk. The risk being that you could lose your investment if the on a bad die roll.

As I recall further, the higher your rate of return you invest in, the greater the risk.

Loved that game btw.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Next think you know the OP will want Turbine to tax us on the TP income to be more realistic too. Ah heck, we should be taxed on all the loot we pull too.