PDA

View Full Version : Need sum advise - unlimited subscription

Qaiser
10-29-2009, 03:48 AM
im a player from europe and i want to know which client i need to download and install, as i have already dowloaded a client , i am wanting to upgrade to vip , but in the payment selection box it only gives me choice of 3 countrys , none of which are uk.

please advise asap and tks in advance

Qaiser
10-29-2009, 03:55 AM
also is the uk version as supplied by codemasters, ddo online stormreach the same as the us version or are they different?

ReaperAlexEU
10-29-2009, 05:36 AM
Qais on the CM forums, right?

will be interesting to see if you can get the cash flowing on the turbine servers, if you can't then that's actually a pro for going to the CM servers, now that would be a novelty :)

Kralgnax
10-29-2009, 10:11 AM
im a player from europe and i want to know which client i need to download and install, as i have already dowloaded a client , i am wanting to upgrade to vip , but in the payment selection box it only gives me choice of 3 countrys , none of which are uk.

please advise asap and tks in advance

If you're playing for free, you're playing on the US servers (codemasters doesn't support that). This version - AFAIK - you cannot subscribe to from the UK - though if you can buy stuff in the DDO store, you can upgrade to Premium . I don't know if your credit card will work in the store.

Best of luck!