PDA

View Full Version : Ransack??

JStone
10-28-2009, 06:43 PM
i have heard this mentioned on the forums and in some groups but not really sure what it means. i assume it has something to do with not being able to repeat a quest over and over again. then again i have ran gwylans last stand 6 times i the last 24 hours and gotten great loot and exp everytime, maybe this ransack only applies to purchased content??

anything you could do to explain this to me and perhaps some tctics around it like how long till you replay a quest or something, completely in the dark here

oh yeah been meaning to ask...what IS the deal with BROCOLLI??

IronAngel
10-28-2009, 06:47 PM
i have heard this mentioned on the forums and in some groups but not really sure what it means. i assume it has something to do with not being able to repeat a quest over and over again. then again i have ran gwylans last stand 6 times i the last 24 hours and gotten great loot and exp everytime, maybe this ransack only applies to purchased content??

anything you could do to explain this to me and perhaps some tctics around it like how long till you replay a quest or something, completely in the dark here

Ransack will eventually lower the loot u get. I think it appears about the 8-10th time you loot a chest/end reward. You can go a couple more, but loot will be junk. It takes 7 days from the first loot run before the timer resets and you will get normal loot again. Then you do it all over again. As for the XP that will just go down the more times you run a quest to eventually nothing. You cannot reset this though.

oh yeah been meaning to ask...what IS the deal with BROCOLLI??

Watch the little banner cartoon all over the web site

macros123
10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Running a quest 6 times is not going to give you an issue. I am not sure of the exact number of runs it takes to begin the downslide, but I believe it is 12 - 15 in a one week period. When you get to the appropriate level, you will first notice a decrease in the quality of your loot. If you continue to open the same chest anyway, you will eventually get nothing, with a message near the top of your screen informing you that you have opened the same chest too many times.

I have also recieved a message when claiming end rewards that I have run a particular quest many times, and the loot there deteriorated in value.

smatt
10-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Ransack is 7.... Each individual chest ransacks seperately, as does the end reward. After that you will get progressily lower loot tables, until you get nothing.... Each chest/end reward will reset exactly 7 days to the minute from the first time you opened the chest or talked to reward giver.....