PDA

View Full Version : Feat Exchange -Can Someone Give a Definitive Answer?

Tammuz
10-28-2009, 04:57 PM
I have 2 dragonmarked feats and may want to exchange them, however Fred will not let me exhange greater and only gives the option to exchange lesser.

If I exchange lesser, do I get to swap out BOTH lesser and greater as well - at the same time?

OR

Do I Have to swap out Greater separately?

If I swap out lesser does Greater simply dissapear from my feat list? AND if it does, how do I add a feat to replace it? Do I effectively lose out on 1 feat? This is a big concern here.

OR

Does exchanging lesser simply make my greater grayed out and unusable?

I simply have not been able to get a definitive answer in game , all I have gotten are "Hmm Dont Know" 's.
I need 1 answer from someone who has actually done it, and perhaps a 2nd to reaffirm it.

IronAngel
10-28-2009, 05:00 PM
That is a weird situation, wish I could help. :(

Dylos_Moon
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
If you have 2 dragonmark feats, you don't have the greater mark, you have the least and lesser. Swapping out the Lesser will then allow you to swap out Least at a later time.

Tammuz
10-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Aaaah, so I WILL need 2 Siberis shards to respec, I see. Okay then, that was the answer I was looking for.

I find it incedibly annoying that you dont automatically switch out the highest level of the feat chain you have. Because unless you swap them out right in a row, you get left over with a feat you cant use because you no longer have the pre-req. :|

You sir, you were very helpful. The dude above you? Another " Hmm , I dont know". Its one thing when you actually ask someone directly and you get that, its weird when someone pops into a thread or sends you tell with it.

tihocan
10-29-2009, 08:47 AM
I find it incedibly annoying that you dont automatically switch out the highest level of the feat chain you have. Because unless you swap them out right in a row, you get left over with a feat you cant use because you no longer have the pre-req. :|
You should automatically switch out the highest level of the feat chain you have (which in your situation is probably lesser). If it's not the case, it's a bug (seems unlikely though).

IronAngel
10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Aaaah, so I WILL need 2 Siberis shards to respec, I see. Okay then, that was the answer I was looking for.

You sir, you were very helpful. The dude above you? Another " Hmm , I dont know". Its one thing when you actually ask someone directly and you get that, its weird when someone pops into a thread or sends you tell with it.

No tell sent with it. Actually I thought you knew that you would need two shards to do both. What I thought was weird was that you were not able to do the higher one first. I have had no problems changing my feats out from a chain like that. That is why it was weird :)

Visty
10-29-2009, 11:36 AM

you do indead spec the highest in the chain out
the lesser mark is the 2nd one, least is the first