PDA

View Full Version : Sigils 25% off - but they have none

ardwin
10-25-2009, 09:49 PM
I am trying to buy a leveling sigil and I have points to spend, but for the last 2 days I get a stupid message stating that there are none for my character. ***? Seriously? I could understand if you were selling say bowling balls, but this is an electronic totally made up progrmamed virtual item...not real, meaning you can have as many as you want of them. Isn't that false advertising to advertise these thigns and then not have any...I mean that or bait and switch oneof the two. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

vVAnjilaVv
10-25-2009, 10:02 PM
ur not a VIP by chance are u, usually u only get this message when u cannot use it for the specific character ur trying to buy it on or already bought something that unlocked options accountwide......i.e. monk, warforged, adventure packs.

ardwin
10-26-2009, 12:34 AM
I bought a sigil for anotehr paladin on another server, but ended up deleting that character. Everything I have read states one sigil works for one character.

p.s. nope I am a free toon.

techknowannie
10-26-2009, 03:15 AM
I am trying to buy a leveling sigil and I have points to spend, but for the last 2 days I get a stupid message stating that there are none for my character. ***? Seriously? I could understand if you were selling say bowling balls, but this is an electronic totally made up progrmamed virtual item...not real, meaning you can have as many as you want of them. Isn't that false advertising to advertise these thigns and then not have any...I mean that or bait and switch oneof the two. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

thats odd i just downgraded to premium and when i logged into my level 6 character it told me I could not advance to level 7 because I never used a a sigil at level 4 :eek:
go to the turbine store to get one and it say's there are no items available for your level or class in the level sigil section,
I tried in game support they were no help told me I had to contact account management so I sent in a ticket, but i think i will call them about it tomorrow because if the wait its taking to get a response from my missing turbine points is any indication on how fast they will get this fixed my poor character will be level 6 for a month :( I could just try grinding for it but I am not even sure that will work since I am level 6 already

Shamurai
10-26-2009, 07:35 AM
Not sure if this helps, but I think it depends on what lvl you are regarding sigils..

Which sigil you trying to buy.. for example my lvl 4 character showed Copper Sigils Available.. but that's it

My lvl 7 Showed a Silver sigil Available

(I didn't buy either as I've never been held back from a cap due to sigils ~ so far)

Regarding the VIP-->Premium capped at 6... eep that would blow!

AMDarkwolf
10-26-2009, 05:47 PM
got similar issue, the DDO store says there is nothing for my class/level when i look at the stat tomes(The +2 ones DID show up when he was lv 3-6 even though they are min lv 7, but since lv 7 - and hes 16 now - i get that message)

I think the DDO store is buggy at best.

Esserbe
10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Clearly the solution is a "Ignore DDO Store item minimum levels when viewing" checkbox (that works).