PDA

View Full Version : Can't find quests

Dustystrike
10-25-2009, 06:56 PM
So i just started playing yesterday and i did the crypt and storage quests and logged off. Today i log in and i cant find any more quests, are we suppose to be grinding those dungeons till we get new quests or whats the deal here? Im seriously a noob at this so ye be a little patient with me.

KualaBangoDango
10-25-2009, 08:04 PM
As you go around the area, anyone with a golden cup icon over their head is someone with a quest for you. If you look on the mini-map, or regular map, they show up as an hourglass shaped icon (supposed to be a goblet). Since you're still on Korthos you can try talking to the tavern bartender. He's the one who guides you along the first half of the Korthos storyline. If you've already done the Crypt and Storehouse quests, the bartender will either give you his own quest next, or send you to talk to someone else.

Also keep in mind that while you don't have to repeat quests, you can repeat them if you want, either for the XP or for the quest rewards. Korthos Island quests have the same rewards each time, so if you want several of them (the healing and featherfall cloaks for example) it's a good idea to repeat the quest. The only quest that doesn't repeat the reward is the final Misery's Peak quest, which only gives a reward once, so when you do that one, make sure you pick the reward you want cause you won't get another reward chance from it.

Dustystrike
10-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Yes i did do that, cant find any people with quests. The bartender did tell me to meet someone near the barricades, but no one with that name is there, guess ill go to every npc and see if i can find him.

sirgog
10-25-2009, 08:50 PM
You'll need to go outside the villiage - use a gate near a clump of people.

spyyder976
10-25-2009, 08:57 PM
You have to do the storehouse, the crypt, and also protect the cannith crystal before you get the tavern quest. Then you can get the other quests from the girl at the gate, the guy on the dock, the mayor, and the guard out in the wilderness. Once you finish this second cycle, you can do Misery's Peak. Then you can leave Korthos and go to the harbor/market, etc., where you shouldn't have any trouble finding quests. Repeat mayor's quest a lot to get all his rewards you want and some of them are good to have multiples of. Also the bracers of assistance from Cannith Crystal is a good thing to have multiples of, as well as the healing cloak from the girl at the gate and some other rewards with clickies, like the mayor's boots with expeditious retreat, etc. You can always come back to the island and work on the slayer and quest repeats for more rewards.

KualaBangoDango
10-25-2009, 10:09 PM
If you've only done the first two quests , Crypts and Storehouse, then the third guy the bartender sends you to should be the guy sitting on the ground around the curve towards the pier. He gives you the quest for protecting the Cannith Crystal.

If you still can't find any quest-givers I'd definitely ask for help in-game, cause there's not much any of us can do to guide you around from the forums. You can say what server you play on and what your characters name is and maybe someone here who plays on the same server can show you to the quest guys.