PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a home

UmmarNate
10-25-2009, 10:47 AM
For short version- See end of post

Hi, first, thank you for taking the time to review this post. I used to play DDO waaay back, before Kothos was the starting area, back when the Harbor was the starting location. I gave it up due to lack of players, and returned to WoW raiding.

When it went F2P, I decided to try and give it another try. And its a remarkable change. Enough changes that I've decided to play DDO exclusively now. I am currently a Premium player, sitting on 10,000 DDO points (plus a few extra from favor/etc), and expect to buy more when those run out. For mods I run Catacombs/Sharn/Tangleroot, and a few other lower level ones I can't recall.

That said, I am seeking a guild of like minded friends that are relaxed, and enjoy sarcasm, don't worry about being politically correct, raid as a guild together, and if there's roleplay as well, that's an extra bonus. I'm keenly aware of raiding procedures, and maintain excellent attendance.

Right now I'm a low level drow sorcerer, level 4. But I level quickly, and don't waste time on alts. I want a guild I can join that will last for year(s), and I'm not a guild hopper. I'm committed to the success of the guild, raid progression, and continued friendly relations inter-guild.

Thank you for reading through this long introduction. I hope it helps you decide if I would make a solid fit for your guild.

Look forward to chatting with you,
Eldoon

SHORT VERSION:
Seeking guild. Priorities (10=highest):
10 No Politically correct nonsense
8 Raiding
6 Fun
2 Roleplay
Thanks,
Eldoon

UmmarNate
10-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Still looking for that permanent guild. I hope to hear from you or your guild soon!

Rastafariel
10-28-2009, 12:21 PM
My usual blurb:

Check out Roleplayers of Sarlona -

We have 177+ members incl. alts and growing

We have 3 simple rules:

1. obey your group leader if in an RoS group
2. work with your guild leaders
3. have FUN!

All say, group and party chat is IC! Some people RP even in tells and voice...

If you are an RPer, you belong with us!

Added good stuff for you:

We have about 6 members interested in a static group. If you would like to join and get one started that would be great. We hav ehad them in the past.

Also, we have lots of people who will jump in and help you whenever you log on, lots of groups going now.

Hope to hear from you!