PDA

View Full Version : Selling items from DDO Store

shaolaolint
10-25-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm sorry but it's wrong & inexcusable that items bought with real $$ are so locked down. They have a PP value but NO WAY TO SELL or even transfer. I created my first character, bought large bags for items and quivers, so as to free inventory spaces. Now I feel he's a bit gimped, bit can't do ANYTHING because I wasted real cash on him. I say this must be addressed in some way.

Falco_Easts
10-25-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry but I don't think items bought for real world cash should be sellable for in game cash.

Jootie
10-26-2009, 04:59 AM
I agree that you shouldn't be able to sell the items but it should be possible to transfer certain ddo store bought items between characters imo

techguru
10-30-2009, 05:50 PM
I think they should be at least transferable to another of your own characters...
Bound to Account not Bound to Character

shaolaolint
10-30-2009, 06:00 PM
If you buy something tangible, say a car or something, don't you have the right to resell it? I bought the bags and quivers when I realized my inventory was getting overwhelmed. Now I realize that character might be gimped, yet I don't want to waste the 40+ in real dollars I invested in turbine. I don't think it's unreasonable to have a bit of freedom to do with it as I will. I understand people thinking more merit should be on grinding, but remember to pay for things we grind in real life. That grind is what I then pay turbine.

Bardicwolf
10-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Bound to account seems the brightest idea...