PDA

View Full Version : +1 Tome, have a question.

Scatman
10-24-2009, 11:39 PM
I saw in the DDO store there is a +1 Tome that grants +1 to all stats. If I use this and later buy a +2 Tome to all stats will I be able to use it?

Will it increase my stats by an additional +1 or will I not be able to use it because I used the +1 Tome before?

Thanks!

NinetyNineTails
10-24-2009, 11:53 PM
They won't stack, in that you don't get +3 if you read a +1 and then a +2. But if you read a +1 and then later read a +2, you'll get the +2 from the second tome (it would be as if you never read the +1).

abull74
10-24-2009, 11:54 PM
you can use as many tomes as you want as long as they are not he SAME tome(i.e. you cant use two +1 STr tomes, but you may use a +1 then a +2 then a +3)

I AM THE FPOON!!!

Quintun
10-24-2009, 11:56 PM
I saw in the DDO store there is a +1 Tome that grants +1 to all stats. If I use this and later buy a +2 Tome to all stats will I be able to use it?

Will it increase my stats by an additional +1 or will I not be able to use it because I used the +1 Tome before?

Thanks!

If I remember correctly the +2 super tomes only restriction was that you had not used any +2 tomes on the character. I did not see anything about using the super +1 then the super +2.