PDA

View Full Version : Static, Casual/RP group

treehugger20
10-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Looking for some people to join a static RP group on canith, day is up in the air still, hoping for wed, possibly sat. Im east coast, but my times are flexible. Basically a group to play together, have fun and get into some light hearted RP. Stay in character, take our time (aka i dont wanna put on track shoes just to keep up)and have fun..

Id rather not impose any sorta rules like only play in the group, or no money transfers or anything like that. But i figure we should mainly play together and try to keep the group balanced in items and such.

Soo far one other person is interested and wants to play a wizard. Id like to play a ranger/cleric, Or a rogue/wiz Or even rogue/cleric if no one else wants theif duties. Figure the group could go with 4-6 to start out.

If your insterested post here, or look for the thread in the canith forums. Also you can talk to me ingame at Kreeal On Canith. Its basically the only toon im playing now, Soo if you see me on say hi !.

alathor
10-23-2009, 01:54 PM
im still go for this one and like you said if we get a group we will discuss times and such then being that I am west coast i dont get home that early for you dang eastcoasters but I am definetly up for this

rjedi
10-23-2009, 06:12 PM
I would love to join... saturday is great for me considering i have no life.
And i would like to play a cleric(Nuker) or bard(warchanter)

treehugger20
10-24-2009, 05:32 AM
great.. sounds like we just need 1 or 2 more people interested.. soo far it seams to me that 4 people should be able to do any dungeons up to lvl 5-6 with out a problem, even on higher lvls..

rjedi
10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
We just need to find a good time for everyone and possiblily set up a guild portal account for this... anyways i would prefer friday or saturday, but anyday but thursday is fine for me( another static group :P )

alathor
10-24-2009, 05:42 PM
for now anytime sat would work for me late nov early dec my schedule changes to fr-mon nights so no way will be able to do sat then but up for it till then

treehugger20
10-25-2009, 07:40 AM
a couple people contacted me ingame about this.. they said they would post, or get back to me..

saturday sounds good to me.. Id say its a good day to give it a shot on. If down the road things change perhaps we can revisit the night, Or maybe by then enough people will be interested another group/night can be started.

Ive thought about setting up a guild for it in game too. it might be worth doing.

Ill be ingame a bit today (sunday) on kreeal, canith if you wanna chat.

treehugger20
10-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Ok people.. SOo how about starting this up November 7th? Does that sound doable for everyone?