PDA

View Full Version : Epic DQ Loot Screenshots

mediocresurgeon
10-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Has anyone posted screenshots of the epic versions of the Demon Consort Bracers or Bramble-Casters? I'd really like to know so that I can further plan my Guard Berserker.

Thanks!

MDS_Geist
10-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Has anyone posted screenshots of the epic versions of the Demon Consort Bracers or Bramble-Casters? I'd really like to know so that I can further plan my Guard Berserker.

Thanks!

In the one Epic DQ that has been posted about, no epic raid loot dropped.

Shade
10-22-2009, 11:25 PM
From whats been said by Eladrin - it's not meant to drop.

Epic DQ will just drop the same raidloot as normal.

To get any epic upgrades, you have to get the regular version, a scroll, seal and shard of the same name, and craft the epic version.

Being that is quite a massive grind and they don't even care to put the server back up anytime soon, it's not gonna happen tell live.

sirgog
10-23-2009, 01:30 AM

To get any epic upgrades, you have to get the regular version, a scroll, seal and shard of the same name, and craft the epic version.

Being that is quite a massive grind and they don't even care to put the server back up anytime soon, it's not gonna happen tell live.

I don't think *anyone* has made a single piece of Epic gear yet.

You need the scroll (drops with a low drop rate from trash mobs), the shard (drops in end chests of ADQ1 and ADQ2) and the seal (end chest of the flagging quest).

A few of each type of epic ingredient has dropped, but AFAIK no individual person has a complete set for one item yet.

Junts
10-23-2009, 01:48 AM
I don't think *anyone* has made a single piece of Epic gear yet.

You need the scroll (drops with a low drop rate from trash mobs), the shard (drops in end chests of ADQ1 and ADQ2) and the seal (end chest of the flagging quest).

A few of each type of epic ingredient has dropped, but AFAIK no individual person has a complete set for one item yet.

someone had a screenshot of epic windlasher before the raid was completed, so either the shards are acquirable outside the raid or that person pulled it and got the epic version.

valorik
10-23-2009, 02:27 AM
someone had a screenshot of epic windlasher before the raid was completed, so either the shards are acquirable outside the raid or that person pulled it and got the epic version.

eladrin posted that screenshot.

sirgog
10-23-2009, 02:38 AM
It was Whirlwind that was posted, and yes that was Eladrin.

ADQ1 drops the shard, so you can get epic items completed without beating the raid.

totmacher
10-23-2009, 07:40 AM
we're gonna do some more looting this weekend, stay tuned

MDS_Geist
10-23-2009, 07:46 AM
we're gonna do some more looting this weekend, stay tuned

Looking forward to it, thanks! :)

sephiroth1084
10-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I'm eager to see what the Torq and Greenblade look like epicified!

And hoping the Whirlwind gets revamped with a higher DC.

mediocresurgeon
10-23-2009, 03:09 PM
And hoping the Whirlwind gets revamped with a higher DC.

Yeah, that would be nice. Higher damage on the Bramble-Casters would be pretty sick (an upgrade to 3d6 would make it better than most greensteel guards), and changing Inflict Moderate to Inflict Critical (or even Harm!) would be pretty exciting for the DQ Bracers.

Not to mention being able to add Augment Crystals... *drool*

Tanka
10-23-2009, 03:10 PM
One word: Bloodstone.

Molotov
10-23-2009, 03:48 PM
i'm pretty interested in what the bloodstone, greenblade and torq have for slots

Kintro
10-23-2009, 03:53 PM

Does that mean we can upgrade all the old stuff we have in the bank?

Visty
10-23-2009, 03:55 PM

if its from the desert, yes

Saaluta
10-23-2009, 05:35 PM

What do you mean bank, lol? Saaluta wears the torc and her green steel goggles for double the spell pointy goodness when hit... I like to stand where archers can just hit me over and over, they fill up my mana bar quick :)

Saal :)

(At least until the tank sees I'm taking damage and goes and kills them, that makes me a sad panda :( )

Stormslinger
12-10-2009, 01:43 PM
anyone upgrade the consort bracers et?

Nezichiend
12-10-2009, 08:35 PM
anyone upgrade the consort bracers et?

Check out Dragon.Star's named item list (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=121279)

Stormslinger
12-10-2009, 11:02 PM
thanks use that link very often but it is not linked there yet.

Check out Dragon.Star's named item list (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=121279)

Auran82
12-10-2009, 11:04 PM
thanks use that link very often but it is not linked there yet.

Because no-one has upgraded it yet :D

I have the seal and the item.

Stormslinger
12-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Well get on it then lol :p

Because no-one has upgraded it yet :D

I have the seal and the item.