PDA

View Full Version : Please stop telling us

joker965
10-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Please stop telling us exact times that the test server will be up or down. Please say "It will be down Monday starting in the morning until we are done." for example. That way we don't have to see the posts commenting on how Turbine is "late" getting the test server back up and other such foolishness.

I'm just talking about the test server of course. For live servers please keep doing it the way you are.

darthmaul121783
10-22-2009, 04:23 PM
they have to give a window or people will just say that they need to give use a day.

and in IT we have to give a time fram it's a standared

chton13
10-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Exactly, let's just not hold Turbine to any standards, I mean it hasn't helped in the past. Not that the people who will bash Turbine no matter what are helpful, but I find the people who are always ready to give Turbine the benefit of the doubt to be worse. If you don't have any personal standards than it's fine to not expect anything from anyone else. All I expect of others is the same I would expect of myself and Turbine is certainly lacking in that regards, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I treated my clients the way Turbine does, but that's just me.
Anyways back to the regularly scheduled Turbine apologist to chime in....

joker965
10-23-2009, 01:08 PM
My post was totally selfish BTW. I just don't want to see any more posts about the test server not being up yet every time I push the "New Posts" button. It makes me want to punch my monitor. I like my monitor.

P.S. lol Darth