PDA

View Full Version : Is MyDDO Not updating?

Pages : [1] 2

Sweyn
10-21-2009, 03:56 PM
On my ranger i have equipped a few different items, and changed out rings and quivers(Permanently, not just for a few min..) Some of this was 2-3 weeks ago, yet nothing has changed in the past month.. is there something wrong?

Tanka
10-21-2009, 04:00 PM
My Sorcerer has never been updated. It's kinda funny.

Sweyn
10-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Yup, and just now after looking at it i saw there is a date that it was last updated (9/26) While other people's have been recently updated. Can any dev's tell me whats going on?

moops
10-21-2009, 04:09 PM
My Main has been Level 20 for about a month and still is level 18.

Tarrant
10-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Can you guys give me character and server names for your characters that are not updating?

Tanka
10-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Can you guys give me character and server names for your characters that are not updating?
Darani on Sarlona.

Sweyn
10-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Sowan on Khyber

http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/sowan/

ironmaiden-br
10-26-2009, 07:42 AM
trooperrj - thelanis
ironhell - thelanis
dreamhealer - thelanis
charlotee - thellanis
helloween - thellanis

Aerglion
10-26-2009, 09:31 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't this be due to people Quitting the game instead of doing a clean logout? I might be totally off there, but I am under the impression that my.ddo.com data (as well as my.lotro.com) is updated on logout...

I'm trying to check that out on Maewan (Thelanis), only exited the game via the "Quit" option this last few days and it hasn't updated since Oct 21st... I'll try a clean logout when I get home and see if it gets updated after that...

I'll let you know!

Tanka
10-26-2009, 09:34 AM
I've done clean logouts on Darani many times and never once has she been updated. So, no, it isn't a matter of Quit vs Logout.

Aerglion
10-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Bleh, there goes my idea then...

Too bad, it would have been nice to find that simple a solution ;)

Cedwin
10-26-2009, 09:49 AM

Rento of Sarlona: Last updated 10/21/2009 5:22 pm

My signature still says level 15 as well, and I hit 16 a couple days ago.

Tharlak
10-26-2009, 09:58 AM
One of my guild sites: In Flagrante Delicto (http://my.ddo.com/guild-khyber-in_flagrante_delicto/) does not work either. Shows a completely blank page. Odd thing here is if you search for that guild name you see TWO guilds both on Khyber, both the same name. Neither of them show up if you click on them. Must have some wires crossed.

techwench
10-26-2009, 11:10 AM
None of these are updating.

Isilmerel - Sarlona
Armarin - Sarlona (new char)
Zaephor - Ghallanda (deleted char)

Aerglion
10-27-2009, 05:53 AM
I can confirm that a clean logout isn't enough for the my.ddo.com data to update.

Maewan - Thelanis hasn't updated since the 21st.

suniel
10-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Suniel of Sarlona hasn't been updated since 10/22/2009 at 4:48 am.

CaptainPurge
10-27-2009, 02:46 PM
So what's the deal? My guild and players in it haven't updated in almost a week.

miceelf88
10-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Rapzidy on Thelanis

KithwoodBeta
10-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Haven't updated in a good while:

Cannith Server:
Warkith
Kruken
Khylan
Warwood

Khyber Server:
Rassilon
Warmly (deleted but still there)
Genevre (deleted but still there)

That's ALL my characters. Now, really, isn't this supposed to work.... I pay...um.... I buy points sometimes. :D

sunkenfaith
10-28-2009, 03:06 AM
Thelanis Server
Kristalyn
Xiyn
Erandius (Deleted, but still there)

MeetMar
10-28-2009, 05:15 AM
I have some characters too, not updating

Meetmar--Argonessen
Trexxdia --Argonessen

thanksssssssssss

greetz Barbara

MissErres
10-28-2009, 05:28 AM
I can't even pull up a character to look at. Haven't been able to in weeks. All I get is a broken link msg. Not that it matters, I don't really care what other people have done with their toons, and I know what I've done with mine. /shrug...:cool:

CaptainPurge
10-28-2009, 05:56 AM
People who are posting their PC's for updating, I don't know if you are getting individualized service or not...

BUT

The point is that the system is broken. You know, I really don't care too much about this yet, but when my guild grows and I need to see where people are at in terms of leveling and such, to form a raiding party or just questing party, I'll want to be able to get at least a 1x/day update. Not asking for a live up to the minute update, but is it too much to fix the broken database grab?

Juleulven
10-28-2009, 10:45 AM
did any1 try reporting a bug or something ? i mean it would seem its QUITE generel problem spreading over more than 1 server :-)

Liinux
10-29-2009, 08:31 AM
I've reported it as a bug myself, I see that all of my friends also have the same problem. The latest update did nothing.

Juleulven
10-29-2009, 02:01 PM
yeah alot of my guildies also got that problem ....
anyways did you get any feedback/help on your bug ?

KillEveryone
10-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Thelanis Server
Divinerose Anarchy- The one listed is deleted. She was a 28 pt build. Had her up to lvl 7.
Divinerose Anarchy- The new one is not listed. She is a 32 pt build. She is only lvl 2.

I liked the name so I kept it after I deleted the first Rose. Alignment I kept the same too. The only difference is build points and lvl.

Maybe you could add a button so that we can update ourselves in case it doesn't update for us again?

Nouda_EU
10-30-2009, 03:37 AM
noudy - cannith

Cant find her in my sig or my on my ddo :(

Liinux
10-30-2009, 06:13 AM
anyways did you get any feedback/help on your bug ?

Not yet

ironmaiden-br
10-30-2009, 10:50 AM
trooperrj - thelanis
ironhell - thelanis
dreamhealer - thelanis
charlotee - thellanis
helloween - thellanis

And in the last 3 days HAlibaba is not updating too

arcani
10-30-2009, 01:21 PM
On Gallanda: Fumblenuke has not updated since 10/21.

Funny thing is, on the left under Character Log it lists SOME recent things (like Int going up) that happened last couple days, but does not list most (like level increasing), and main character sync is more than a week out of date.

techwench
10-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Funny thing is, on the left under Character Log it lists SOME recent things (like Int going up) that happened last couple days, but does not list most (like level increasing), and main character sync is more than a week out of date.
I didn't notice that until you mentioned it, but yeah - I see an update to the character log on 10/27, but everything else hasn't been updated since 10/5 on mine. No level increases, deleted character still there, new characters missing. :\

palebluestar
10-31-2009, 05:44 PM
I 've also been having this problem for the last week or so, in fact I haven't been able to post here until now as my account was recognised still as F2P, should be Prem.
I submitted a bug report today after seeing more users with the same issue, the date showing as last updated on my player page is 17/10.

My Characters (all Cannith)

Deleted (but still showing up on myDDO)
Haldad

New (Not showing on myDDO)
Godefroi
Hugonis
Haldad (rebuild)

Poseidonium
10-31-2009, 11:16 PM
Argonnessen: Pallashadow

I have deleted all my old toons and recreated them when the veteran status rolled out as well.

EvilsBane
11-01-2009, 07:13 AM
It seems the Character Log(s) are updating semi-regularly but the character sheet(s) are not. My (now) main character Dothmoah on the Cannith server has the following updates on myDDO.com

Character Log
Dothmoah
Increased Constitution...
10/28/2009 2:10 am

but the character sheet was Last Updated: 10/22/2009 10:00 am
__________________________________________________ __________

For quick referance~

Character name: Dothmoah
Server: Cannith

Bardicwolf
11-01-2009, 07:19 AM
I have Yraith-Cannith not even showing up, and my Tilea-Cannith not updating... Actually.. all my characters are not showing up, but for Tilea.

MorningStarSE
11-02-2009, 09:41 AM

Well Tarrant, i would say that all my toons doesn't update at all.

I've some character that i've deleted and rerolled (with the same name unfortunatly) and i still see the old one.

I guess it might be a general error or bug and most of my toons are in my signature, though some are on other server.

Juleulven
11-02-2009, 10:13 AM

Hi Tarrent

yeah sure
http://my.ddo.com/Juleulven
all characters there don't update at all....
Do notice that the Character Log DO update regulary ...

so it would seem there are some connection between my.ddo.com and the gameserver ... :-)
seems quite strange....

i've never seen a lvl 1 be so MUCH active (Charactername Zodher)
thx inadvance m8 ...

Romak
11-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Hello,

Mine are not updating either:
http://my.ddo.com/romak/

Foulheart (last update 10/18)
Fleshmaul (last update 10/22)
Blackgore (last update 10/20)
Warwraith (last update 10/18)
Vileshot (last update 10/18)
All on Sarlona.

Thanks,

Romak

geoffhanna
11-02-2009, 02:10 PM
I have too many characters to list them all, but none have updated more recently than 10/22/2009 12:26 am

Here are some I definitely played yesterday but have not updated:

Sarlona/mawry
Sarlona/brymn
Sarlona/knicker

adm5893
11-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Phlor Ironwood of Sarlona not updating.

Noticed this behavior since last monday.

sunkenfaith
11-02-2009, 08:41 PM
any updates regarding this? I was hoping that with the maintenance on Monday this would have been resolved, but alas.

MrPlucky
11-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Dracone
Cannith

Nothing updated since 10/22/09 4:20am

RobertVesco
11-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Every toon under my account is not updating.

Sylvurdragon
11-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Every toon on my account is not updating. Most of my characters are on Cannith, although I have another character on Ghallanda (sp?). I've deleted some and added them...but the characters being shown are still from back in mid to late October. Any info on this would be great! :-D

techwench
11-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Well, looks like my deleted character is gone now...just waiting patiently for the new characters (plus updated stats on main) to show up. :)

Edit: Did a clean logout on main character and it's updated now. Off to login/out on the rest now. Thanks devs!

palebluestar
11-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I've just logged and and out of all of my characters and they are all now showing in my player profile.

However so is the first built character which I had since deleted, I had actually rolled a new char but used the same name, this one also appears but the race is not recognised?? Also... if you click on the character's name (link) this takes you to the old characters page.
Sooooo, I'm thinking that this may be due to using the same name. I'm gonna deleted the newly rolled char and see if both old and new dissappear (the char is still in Korthos so no biggee!), I may re-roll at a later date.

Juleulven
11-04-2009, 01:31 AM
hmm this is a quite unstable feature of DDO i guess.... even tough that may be, my main character updated yesterday evening (GMT+1 2300) and are now showing some items, all stats ... so its perhaps 90% correct...

but my other toons still arent updated.... sooooo..... i guess we just show patience :)

Liinux
11-05-2009, 01:08 AM
My character finally updated today too. Great!

Aerglion
11-05-2009, 05:54 AM
My main character updated each time I logged in yesterday.

Haven't tried the other ones yet!

Tharlak
11-05-2009, 05:17 PM
One of my guild sites: In Flagrante Delicto (http://my.ddo.com/guild-khyber-in_flagrante_delicto/) does not work either. Shows a completely blank page. Odd thing here is if you search for that guild name you see TWO guilds both on Khyber, both the same name. Neither of them show up if you click on them. Must have some wires crossed.

Interesting... since Monday's maintenance the Guild Site is there but no members are shown. Says that guild has 0 members.

Sylvurdragon
11-06-2009, 10:33 AM
My characters are getting updated as I log in with them...however, one problem. A character that I deleted is still showing up, and obviously I can't log in with him :)

(deleted) Galdreth Tordannon
Cannith Server

sunkenfaith
11-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Same problem as above poster. Deleted one of my toons, but it is still showing up.

Thelanis
Erandius d'Vol

Thanks!

Rumbaar
11-08-2009, 04:55 PM
My characters are getting updated as I log in with them...however, one problem. A character that I deleted is still showing up, and obviously I can't log in with him :)I'm getting the same thing, but I rename my new character the same name and it's now linking to the old deleted character.

Of course I can't log in/out with it. How do I delete this old non existent character and allow me to link to the correct character?!

sunkenfaith
11-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Tried to create a new character with the same name/race/class. Logged in, logged out and then deleted.

Still nothing :(

Colonia
11-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Most the toons that I rerolled after Veteran-status are not showing up correctly.

Thelanis:
Espanca, Lamini, Lamax

Plus, it's not displaying the correct guild leader on my guild page.

Guild: Mask (Thelanis too)

techwench
11-11-2009, 05:06 AM
It hasn't been updating (again) for a couple of days.

adm5893
11-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Phlor Ironwood of Sarlona is once again bugged again.

Hasn't updated in the past three days.

:(:(:(

TreknaQudane
11-17-2009, 03:14 AM
None of my characters have had their status updated on MyDDO since 10/22

EvilsBane
11-17-2009, 07:27 AM
Dothmoah of Cannith (http://my.ddo.com/character/cannith/dothmoah/) updated once earlier this month almost seemed like a manual update. No up date since, two levels and some ranks later... I too was hoping the maintenance yesterday would of fixed this issue, but with luck something is in the works.

Asketes
11-17-2009, 08:00 AM
this has not been udpated

http://my.ddo.com/guild-khyber-founders/

MrPlucky
11-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Dracone
Cannith

Nothing updated since 10/22/09 4:20am

Worked fine until 11/9 and hasn't updated since

Sylvurdragon
11-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Yah I recreated Galdreth Tordannon to a Paladin and he is still showing up as a Level 2 fighter...I'm level 4/paladin on that toon now :-P

This is again, on Cannith. :-D

binnsr
11-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Some characters have updated. My sorc is finally 20, and my new arcane tempest finally got the last 2 levels that have been missing (she's 10 now)

The update was inconsistent, however as stats are now displaying incorrectly for her:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/eldamir/DDO/chartreusse-stats.jpg
the stats themselves are correct, but the displayed bonuses are somewhat off..

Tanka
11-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Darani Yomero of Sarlona (http://my.ddo.com/character/sarlona/darani/) is still nonexistent on my.ddo.com.

Some characters have updated. My sorc is finally 20, and my new arcane tempest finally got the last 2 levels that have been missing (she's 10 now)

The update was inconsistent, however as stats are now displaying incorrectly for her:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/eldamir/DDO/chartreusse-stats.jpg
the stats themselves are correct, but the displayed bonuses are somewhat off..
It's showing the buffed stats, but showing the stat modifiers without the buffs.

binnsr
11-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Darani Yomero of Sarlona (http://my.ddo.com/character/sarlona/darani/) is still nonexistent on my.ddo.com.

It's showing the buffed stats, but showing the stat modifiers without the buffs.

Almost..
+4 str item - showing +3, should be +5
+4 dex item - showing +3, should be +6
+4 int item - showing +4, should be +6
+4 wis item - showing +2, should be +4
haven't updated the con item yet so she's not wearing one right now

It all fits except for dex. I don't have access to the game right now to log in and check to see what other affects she has on dex, but it should just be halfling Dex I.
Monk Wis I is getting applied so I wouldn't think that would be it, either.

Tanka
11-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Almost..
+4 str item - showing +3, should be +5
+4 dex item - showing +3, should be +6
+4 int item - showing +4, should be +6
+4 wis item - showing +2, should be +4
haven't updated the con item yet so she's not wearing one right now

It all fits except for dex. I don't have access to the game right now to log in and check to see what other affects she has on dex, but it should just be halfling Dex I.
Monk Wis I is getting applied so I wouldn't think that would be it, either.
Enhancements don't seem to be contributing either, from what I can tell. My Bard has a base 15 Cha, but has a +2 item and +1 Enhancement, and thus shows a +2 mod.

Sylvurdragon
11-25-2009, 08:49 AM
Yah I recreated Galdreth Tordannon to a Paladin and he is still showing up as a Level 2 fighter...I'm level 4/paladin on that toon now :-P

This is again, on Cannith. :-D

Alright, halfway there. Galdreth is showing as a paladin on my Characters screen, however when I click on the name to open it up, it still shows as a lvl 2 warrior. Also, Galdreth appears twice :-D We'll get there, eventually!

Zeena_Haven
11-29-2009, 01:39 PM
My charaters havn't been updated for a while..

The ones I want updated frequently;

Zeena
Berryl
Charmed

All on Orion, thanks :)

Lord_Legolas
11-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Well, mine get updated on the first page, but if I look at them singily they arent. Another problem I've been having is getting a 404 can't load page error :(

Gaurelin
11-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Neither of my chars on Orien (Ilmrynn and Harbinger) have updated for quite some time. Their names show up in my list of chars, but they are both listed as "unknown race" as well as having no class info available for them. This has been something on the order of a month, now. My other chars from other servers do not always update swiftly, but the one I made fresh last night (on Khyber) is already fully updated and available... I have also noticed that the char sigs here on the forums are not so keen on updating, either...

Arctigis
12-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Neither of my chars on Orien (Ilmrynn and Harbinger) have updated for quite some time. Their names show up in my list of chars, but they are both listed as "unknown race" as well as having no class info available for them. This has been something on the order of a month, now. My other chars from other servers do not always update swiftly, but the one I made fresh last night (on Khyber) is already fully updated and available... I have also noticed that the char sigs here on the forums are not so keen on updating, either...

Did you re-roll them at all?

I have an 'unknown' race character, same name as my main. I believe I created the characters. Never entered
the game, deleted the character then re-created(same name) and entered the game.

Gaurelin
12-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Did you re-roll them at all?

I have an 'unknown' race character, same name as my main. I believe I created the characters. Never entered
the game, deleted the character then re-created(same name) and entered the game.

Nope, neither of those two have been re-rolled. Seems to only be the chars from Orien though... I deleted a char yesterday, and made a new one entirely, and they both updated here just fine... Weird.

Rasczak
12-02-2009, 06:01 AM
At least you guys have characters :/

I'm still waiting for my characters to be on my profile let alone get them to update :p

No game account linked to this profile make any sense?

Zeena_Haven
12-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Neither of my chars on Orien (Ilmrynn and Harbinger) have updated for quite some time. Their names show up in my list of chars, but they are both listed as "unknown race" as well as having no class info available for them. This has been something on the order of a month, now. My other chars from other servers do not always update swiftly, but the one I made fresh last night (on Khyber) is already fully updated and available... I have also noticed that the char sigs here on the forums are not so keen on updating, either...Same.. Still..

And I never re-rolled either :(

MOD's/DEV's, any word on when this will be fix'd?

r3dl4nce
12-03-2009, 05:35 AM
My monk redlance on Cannith is still level 1 on my.ddo, in game I'm level 15 near 16... Never updated...
http://my.ddo.com/character/cannith/redlance/

If I search redlance on the search box, I see 2 redlance on Cannith, but they are the same link

Gaurelin
12-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Same.. Still..

And I never re-rolled either :(

MOD's/DEV's, any word on when this will be fix'd?

Yes, please?
Pretty please?

Trying to get a guild going with Ilmrynn, and it would be nice for him to have a myddo page I could utilize... but he does not really exist as far as myddo is concerned...

With sugar on top, even? ;)

Arctigis
12-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Bugged the "unknown race" issue (with screenshot).

Zeena_Haven
12-06-2009, 10:56 AM
It's really a shame this feature is broken, as it's very useful to guilds.. :rolleyes:

Gaurelin
12-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Bugged the "unknown race" issue (with screenshot).

Good thinking... hopefully something will come of it. In my case at least, the difficulty seems to be with Orien. Experimenting, I made a char over 24 hours on Orien, and one on Khyber about 6 hours ago. I just checked myddo, and as far as it is concerned, the one from Orien does not even exist at all, forget about "unknown race"... the one from Khyber is visible, and accessible. Go figure.

Rasczak
12-10-2009, 04:35 AM
http://my.ddo.com/guild-thelanis-cult_of_the_fallen/

It's showing no members, no leader...no sod all except for what I manually put in

Daron
12-10-2009, 05:49 PM

Hi Tarrant,
My new character Aleadon of Thelanis is updating fine but my first character Daron Krall of Orien is not showing up in my character lists. Can you help ?

Thanks

Zeena_Haven
12-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Good thinking... hopefully something will come of it. In my case at least, the difficulty seems to be with Orien. Experimenting, I made a char over 24 hours on Orien, and one on Khyber about 6 hours ago. I just checked myddo, and as far as it is concerned, the one from Orien does not even exist at all, forget about "unknown race"... the one from Khyber is visible, and accessible. Go figure.How can I report it as a bug?

Arctigis
12-11-2009, 05:04 AM
How can I report it as a bug?

Main index, in the myddo section there is link to report a myddo bug. It gives the generic bug reporting
interface.

gwlech
12-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Thelanis

Insanity not updated

http://my.ddo.com/guild-thelanis-insanity/

techwench
12-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Sarlona Guild: The Order of Cygnus isn't updating, either.

http://my.ddo.com/guild-sarlona-the_order_of_cygnus/

All of the individual members *are* updating, but the guild itself shows only 2 members, and both of them way behind in levels.

cipher_nemo4
12-15-2009, 08:49 AM
Yup, this is sad. It seems my.ddo is a joke right now compared to other MMOs since it hasn't updated for a week or more now. :(

What good is it if our progress isn't reflected in a reasonably updated manner? I certainly understand if Turbine only wants to update it once a day. Keep in mind that other MMOs update their web-driven character/guild specs every hour or two.

I hope this is only a temporary issue and that Turbine can get it updating at least once a day.

cfurlin
12-17-2009, 08:10 PM

Server: Orien

Characters: Gryphon, Snok, Voss, Amergin

None of my characters have EVER shown up on the site, which makes MyDDO pretty much useless.

cipher_nemo4
12-18-2009, 01:03 AM

Character: Ciphariel

Sylvurdragon
12-18-2009, 09:12 AM
My characters on Cannith appear to be updating just fine...if only someone could please remove Galdreth, Level 2 Warrior from my list. I actually completely deleted him last night in hopes that it would fix the issue. Deleting Galdreth, removed the level 5 paladin that I created, however the warrior still shows up on the list. If someone could please delete him or refresh the MyDDO pages, that would be great! I'd really like to clean up my character list.

cipher_nemo4
12-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Turbine...

Could you fix my character on my.ddo.com please?

This is really messed up. My log for my character "Ciphariel" shows everything up-to-date. But my character level and items have no updated for more than 2 weeks.

http://my.ddo.com/character/cannith/ciphariel/log/

The log shows level up on 12/06/2009, but nothing updated on the character itself since (and even before) then. And my items are still from long before I leveled up.

dredre9987
12-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Character: dredre

mavannas
12-21-2009, 06:54 AM
Character: Repe

Actually none of the characters on my account in Orien are working, but the one I mentioned is the one I play.

cipher_nemo4
12-21-2009, 11:51 PM
And no response from Cryptic? Even a 'sorry, it's not working right now', or a 'not sure, we'll look into it' message would help. Are the reps sleeping over here while spending all of their time and effort with LOTRO and Mirkwood? :(

Zeena_Haven
12-22-2009, 08:17 AM
And no response from Cryptic? Even a 'sorry, it's not working right now', or a 'not sure, we'll look into it' message would help. Are the reps sleeping over here while spending all of their time and effort with LOTRO and Mirkwood? :(MeH

I submitted a ticket last week, and no response as yet.. :rolleyes:

Seems you might be correct in this assumption, if MYDDO isn't tied in with the WIKI..
[Seeing as the WIKI is down, it might just explain why MYDDO isn't updating..]

Ignus_FireSpirit
12-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Character: Lloyde
Guild: Firebird

Interestingly, when I search for Lloyde it comes up with two entries of him for the Cannith server.

Even more unusual is that under our guild profile, Lloyde is the only character who is being reported in the events section - even though his page aparently doesn't exist.

Nothing game breaking, but it would be nice to have it working as intended.

Tharlak
12-22-2009, 10:36 AM
http://my.ddo.com/guild-thelanis-cult_of_the_fallen/

It's showing no members, no leader...no sod all except for what I manually put in

I'm in the same boat.

My characters update, but the guild shows no members, yet it's an active guild. When I search for the guild (In Flagrante Delicto), two show up on Khyber. Both guild links take me to the same page with only my typed text and no members.

cipher_nemo4
12-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Seems you might be correct in this assumption, if MYDDO isn't tied in with the WIKI..
[Seeing as the WIKI is down, it might just explain why MYDDO isn't updating..]

Yup, it's possible. Though myddo hasn't been updating my character for going on 3 weeks now. That's longer than the wiki has been down.

binnsr
12-22-2009, 02:12 PM
MeH

I submitted a ticket last week, and no response as yet.. :rolleyes:

[Seeing as the WIKI is down, it might just explain why MYDDO isn't updating..]Yup, it's possible. Though myddo hasn't been updating my character for going on 3 weeks now. That's longer than the wiki has been down.

I think you might be a bit confused here..

The 'official' wiki is up -- http://compendium.ddo.com
The 'unofficial' wiki is down for hampster replacement -- http://www.ddowiki.com

The first (The Compendium) is a Turbine run site that pulls some of its information from the game databases. If that were down, I might concede some correlation.
The second (DDOWiki) is a privately run site owned by Borror0. It being down has absolutely no relation to the status of my.ddo.com.

Irinis
12-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Server: Thelanis
Toon: Taleri
Status: Not updated in *at least* a month, since I rerolled Taleri as a Drow Bard who is now lvl7 (will be 8 today) and the prior Taleri is still showing up after all this time!

Toon: All.
Status: None of my other toons are updated, newer ones than a month ago don't seem to exist. I kinda expect that if it's just a day or two, but some have not been updated in a very long time.

Toon: All.

Looks like nothing from Orien shows up at all.

I'm unsure if my toons from other servers have been updated or not as I don't play them quite as often.

cipher_nemo4
12-22-2009, 06:18 PM

The 'unofficial' wiki is down for hampster replacement -- http://www.ddowiki.com

The first (The Compendium) is a Turbine run site that pulls some of its information from the game databases. If that were down, I might concede some correlation.
The second (DDOWiki) is a privately run site owned by Borror0. It being down has absolutely no relation to the status of my.ddo.com.

Ah, thanks for the clarification since many wikis out there. :)

dasein18
12-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Soulmonkey shows up twice when you search in myddo.com.

however, neither link works. Shows up as page not found. This problem as existing ever since I deleted my first attempt at this toon.

Elvenspider
12-26-2009, 02:13 PM
So far every character I have on Orien server is not updating. I'd like Eun and Ynar of Orien to be public, as well as the guild Eun is in; Transcendent Order. I find it odd that my test character who is newer than Ynar on another server (Cannith - by about a week) is showing up on my.ddo.

Thank you, Tarrant.

Zeena_Haven
12-28-2009, 04:14 PM

The second (DDOWiki) is a privately run site owned by Borror0. It being down has absolutely no relation to the status of my.ddo.com.Weel, ya really can't blame me for speculating, given the NOTHING we've been given in response to this issue by the DEV's & MOD's. :o

binnsr
12-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Weel, ya really can't blame me for speculating, given the NOTHING we've been given in response to this issue by the DEV's & MOD's. :o

And to add to the confusion, a second non-Turbine sponsored Wiki site was brought online today .. http://www.ddo-wiki.com (see http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=221875)

:)

Zeena_Haven
12-28-2009, 04:52 PM
And to add to the confusion, a second player-run site was brought online today .. http://www.ddo-wiki.com (see http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=221875)

:)It's not a 'player run-site', it's a company run site..

http://www.thegamenet.com/

jsaving
12-30-2009, 07:16 PM

My buddy Tholian on the Cannith server could use some help, for some reason he has 3 separate pages on myddo and none of them are updating properly. All three show him as a 1st level halfling even though he's actually a 7th level warforged.

cipher_nemo4
12-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Still no fix from Turbine. *sigh*

Zeena_Haven
12-31-2009, 05:19 AM
shameless *bump* :p

Arctigis
12-31-2009, 09:27 AM
After bug reporting this twice with screenies and PMs to those Turbine guys who requested them, nothing
has changed. I still have broken 'ghost' characters on myddo which are blocking the real incarnations of those
toons.

cipher_nemo4
12-31-2009, 01:28 PM
I hope after Turbine comes back from the holidays that they will fix this. Seems unprofessional to leave it down this long. I might be a F2P player, but I've purchased enough points through the store to buy a lifetime sub (that's what appeals to me: no subscriptions while having full access).

dredre9987
12-31-2009, 01:31 PM
same still orien doesnt seem to update but i can make a new toon on a different server and it updates every time i log off :(

Irinis
01-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Still a problem with my rerolled toon not showing the real, new info. Seriously, she's not a level 3 Human Paladin anymore!

Not even sure where to report this since posting in this thread did nothing.

Do MyDDO problems go under account support or forum support requests? Help!

Arctigis
01-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Still a problem with my rerolled toon not showing the real, new info. Seriously, she's not a level 3 Human Paladin anymore!

Not even sure where to report this since posting in this thread did nothing.

Do MyDDO problems go under account support or forum support requests? Help!

You can log a bug.

Zeena_Haven
01-02-2010, 12:56 PM
My newest characters aren't even showing up anymore.. :eek:

Can't even search thier names :(

cipher_nemo4
01-02-2010, 06:38 PM
My newest characters aren't even showing up anymore.. :eek:

Can't even search thier names :(

Yeah, I think it's affecting everyone. Been this way for over a month now.

I'll give Turbine a week on work days when they all come back from the holiday this coming Monday (1/4/10), then I'm calling Shenanigans. :mad:

Elvenspider
01-06-2010, 07:50 AM
My toons, Eun (http://my.ddo.com/character/orien/eun/) and Ynar (http://my.ddo.com/character/orien/ynar/) from Orien now appear in the my.ddo search function. Even Jivvin (http://my.ddo.com/character/orien/jivvin/), whom I deleted and re-created as a Bard late last night has appeared and with the right class.

Great job, bug-fixers!

cipher_nemo4
01-06-2010, 05:45 PM
The character in my sig still isn't updating (Ciphariel on Cannith). She's 8-Ranger/4-Rogue right now. And my equipment hasn't updated either. Both of these have not updated for over a month (since late November or early December of 2009).

Derath95
01-08-2010, 11:50 AM
It looks like one of mine isn't being updated either, Derath (http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/derath/) on Thelanis is not a Lv2 Paladin anymore, I deleted that one and made a drow wizard with that name. (wondering if I should add numbers for the number of rerolls so I don't run into this...)

cipher_nemo4
01-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I'll give Turbine a week on work days when they all come back from the holiday this coming Monday (1/4/10), then I'm calling Shenanigans. :mad:

Alright, it has been a week into the new years and more than a month of having the myddo updates down. And no word from Turbine either. We have been more than patient enough.

SHENANIGANS!

Pathetic, Turbine... pathetic.

dredre9987
01-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Thank you turbine. seems like with the new character transfer to Lamannia it is fixed for me. thanks again

cipher_nemo4
01-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Thank you turbine. seems like with the new character transfer to Lamannia it is fixed for me. thanks again

Still not updating for me and my character Ciphariel on Cannith.

Arctigis
01-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Yeah, my main is still spooned by a ghost incarnation with no lvl and "Unknown Race" race.

cipher_nemo4
01-12-2010, 08:56 AM
And where is Turbine? Ignoring this thread and ignoring communication with the DDO community at all. Still pathetic.

Gaurelin
01-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Happy to report that my Orien chars now seem to be updating just fine.
Hoody-Hoo! :D

cipher_nemo4
01-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Happy to report that my Orien chars now seem to be updating just fine.
Hoody-Hoo! :D

Grats.

Mine still isn't updated... months later.

helterskelter
02-08-2010, 08:57 PM
my characters are also not updating, ink veraxes

ironmaiden-br
02-09-2010, 07:14 AM
5 of my toons including my main never got updated. I've sent a lot of bug reports; post in this forum and nothing happen... but let's try one more time

Toons not updating

Trooperrj - Thelanis
Dreamhealer - thelanis
Charlotee - thelanis
Ironhell - thelanis
Helloween - thelanis

cipher_nemo4
02-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Yup, I've given up. Either Turbine is comprised of a bunch of morons or they never fix anything in DDO while they release new content. :rolleyes: Go figure.

Vengeance777
02-11-2010, 04:01 AM
My main character won't update even though every other character I have does. Been this way for a while. It shows my character as level 16 with stats and gear I no longer have and in a guild the character doesn't belong too. Data Last Updated: 01/05/2010 6:15 pm. Would love to start using My DDO more now that I can access it from the game but having my main toons page all screwed up kind of puts a damper on it.

The character is:
Selina Tumes of Orien

http://my.ddo.com/character/orien/selina/

cipher_nemo4
02-16-2010, 05:02 PM
It shows my character as level 16 with stats and gear I no longer have and in a guild the character doesn't belong too. Data Last Updated: 01/05/2010 6:15 pm.

Mine hasn't been updated since November 2009. Yeah, seriously.

I just quit playing and spending money on DDO. I haven't logged in to play for almost 2 months now. If Turbine doesn't have the time to fix bugs with DDO, but has the time to release more content for us to buy, then I don't have the time or money to spend on them. I've easily spent what a lifetime sub would be, but since it's free for me (no VIP, just "Premium" member here), I can log back and spend more whenever they decide to stop treating DDO like their red-headed step son next to LOTRO.

I'm happily enjoying STO any ways now.

BrianTheHun
02-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Months later and still no dev response? My main was last updated December 2009. I would like to see this fixed as well.
Jackknife of Sarlona.

mons
02-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Nepalm - Thelanis On 3rd TR yet hasnt updated since 01/16/2010 (1st TR).

ironmaiden-br
02-25-2010, 06:50 AM
5 of my toons including my main never got updated. I've sent a lot of bug reports; post in this forum and nothing happen... but let's try one more time

Toons not updating

Trooperrj - Thelanis
Dreamhealer - thelanis
Charlotee - thelanis
Ironhell - thelanis
Helloween - thelanis

Months later and still no dev response? My main was last updated December 2009. I would like to see this fixed as well.
Jackknife of Sarlona.

Hey developers can you pls post a status of the problem?
Is not hard to say at least that you understand the problem.
This is not even in the know issues and a lot of people includin me are complainning since the launch of yourddo (because my doo is not working)

glaureglin
03-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Except the toon that is showing up for my 1Mnk/6FvS Ecthilion Monachus on Thelanis is someone else's 2Ftr Ecthilion Elebrion. Please fix this!

So, in summary:

Ecthilion - Thelanis not updating

My other chars are updating fine.

nnpier
03-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Mandigo from Sarlona

cipher_nemo4
03-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey developers can you pls post a status of the problem?
Is not hard to say at least that you understand the problem.
This is not even in the know issues and a lot of people includin me are complainning since the launch of yourddo (because my doo is not working)

Yup, would be nice.

But nope, instead the devs/reps are busy sending out surveys and adding new content instead of actually fixing bugs and communicating with the community for existing issues. :rolleyes:

akilleraj
03-13-2010, 04:14 PM
My character Chantarelle of Ghallanda is being denied party requests because Myddo shows her as a lev 13 (last updated on 02-07-10) when she is in fact now lev 20 with 100% raid gear. Please help me enjoy the game despite the Myddo trolls.

Kambuk
03-18-2010, 07:13 AM
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/xxi/

Data Last Updated: 10/17/2009 5:32 am

60 More Hps' now gets played at least a few times every week....

Kambuk

cipher_nemo4
03-19-2010, 09:39 AM
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/xxi/

Data Last Updated: 10/17/2009 5:32 am

60 More Hps' now gets played at least a few times every week....

Kambuk

That's bad.

Yup, mine was last updated "12/06/2009 4:08 pm. But I find that hard to believe since I was a different level in December.

Seems like the whole thing is fubar. Thanks, Turbine. :rolleyes: If you're not going to fix it, just scrap the whole thing so people won't get confused on who's at what level with what gear.

lolwatboomer
03-21-2010, 02:45 PM
I love how there's been no "official response" since the first page of this thread.

Unprofessional.

Anthem
03-23-2010, 10:59 PM
http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/amaranth/

Was updating yesterday, now it's rolled back to 03/16/2010!

techwench
03-24-2010, 03:31 AM
http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/amaranth/

Yup. Every single one of my active characters were rolled back to 3/16 or 3/17. My semi-inactive characters show the last date I logged in with, but when I re-logged with them and moved some gear around, it hasn't reflected the updates.

Could it have something to do with the new "lottery" widget in the sidebar? I don't see it when I view it from a normal browser, but it's there in the in-game browser...and doesn't do anything, yet.

Rasczak
03-24-2010, 03:54 AM
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/devetaki/
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/saerus/
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/briareoz/

etc etc

Hell if you going to make this so when I try join PUGs they base it on my.ddo then make the thing work....trying to get people to join up here and I can't even find their new chars so I can give advice to them on what to do.

My alts got rolled back to 19/03. Random or full of bs?

Arctigis
03-24-2010, 09:03 AM
MyDDO is currently in beta blah,blah...

Suzaku
03-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Liki from Thelanis hasn't been updated since the 17

shadowsaun
03-25-2010, 08:11 AM
its a conspiracy.

Skani
03-25-2010, 09:30 AM

Yup. Every single one of my active characters were rolled back to 3/16 or 3/17.

Same here - rolled back to 3/17, all chars.

AZgreentea
03-25-2010, 09:38 AM
My last reported action was on the 21st. I have run my lvl 4 cleric through most of the Catacombs since then, lol.

Thats ok, its not like the catacombs are much to brag about.

cipher_nemo4
03-25-2010, 10:54 PM
I love how there's been no "official response" since the first page of this thread.

Unprofessional.

MyDDO is currently in beta blah,blah...

My last reported action was on the 21st. I have run my lvl 4 cleric through most of the Catacombs since then, lol.

Yeah, absolutely pathetic for Turbine. They're not getting a dime from me from now on (and haven't since last year). Mine hasn't been updated since 12/06/09 (http://my.ddo.com/character/cannith/ciphariel/). It will be coming up on 4 months soon.

I call bull cr*p on Turbine. They're just scr*wing over their DDO customers. No response, no fix, no nothing. I've moved on.

Emili
03-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Data Last Updated: 10/16/2009 7:38 pm

Vengeance777
03-27-2010, 03:54 AM
I have submitted a report about my page not updating via the link the Devs provided for non updating characters in the Ask the Devs DDO Cast a month ago. Recently submitted it again and filed a MYDDO bug report. I don't know what else to do. My main character is still not updating. The character shows on MYDDO as level 16 when they are level 20 and have been for months. My characters data has not updated since January. Almost 4 months ago. Data Last Updated: 01/05/2010 6:15 pm This is extremely annoying and is now affecting my in game experience when trying to join raids and other high level quests. My character Is Selina Tumes of Orien. Level 20 Drow Sorcerer. http://my.ddo.com/character/orien/selina/

Anything the people at Turbine can do to fix my MYDDO page would be very much appreciated.

cipher_nemo4
03-27-2010, 08:25 PM
I have submitted a report about my page not updating via the link the Devs provided for non updating characters in the Ask the Devs DDO Cast a month ago. Recently submitted it again and filed a MYDDO bug report. I don't know what else to do. My main character is still not updating. The character shows on MYDDO as level 16 when they are level 20 and have been for months. My characters data has not updated since January. Almost 4 months ago. Data Last Updated: 01/05/2010 6:15 pm This is extremely annoying and is now affecting my in game experience when trying to join raids and other high level quests.

Yup. I can tell you what I've done: moved on. Tired of Turbine treating DDO like their distant, freckled, red-headed step child. They've killed DDO for me thanks to no support in many areas, including this one.

TreknaQudane
03-27-2010, 10:34 PM
It's Beta software, what do you expect?

They know it won't work all the time. Rather than keep it internal they're letting people use it to expose bugs and errors quicker. While it would be nice to know what's going on... It's still being tested and developed, it is quite unreasonable to expect a reply to ever single issue. If this upsets you, I suggest not trying any other products listed as being in their Beta stages.

Arctigis
03-30-2010, 04:14 AM

They know it won't work all the time. Rather than keep it internal they're letting people use it to expose bugs and errors quicker. While it would be nice to know what's going on... It's still being tested and developed, it is quite unreasonable to expect a reply to ever single issue. If this upsets you, I suggest not trying any other products listed as being in their Beta stages.

I wasn't aware that we had a choice about trying it.

cipher_nemo4
03-30-2010, 02:29 PM

Considering DDO has been out since February of 2006, I find 4+ years more than enough for an MMO to have a non-beta version of their web-based player stat DB.

And it's better if it wasn't released yet if this is the norm for them. Some people use this to look up characters for end-game runs, etc. Better if it wasn't there at all for that purpose.

AmberV
03-31-2010, 02:16 PM
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/sugarkane/

My main toon has not updated since Oct 2009. Like some of the others have experienced, I have two links to this toon, neither updated for five months.

I'm not holding my breath...

Tarrant
03-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Hi everyone, we're sorry you continue to experience these problems. MyDDO is still in beta, and unfortunately there are a number of reasons that a character may not update properly. Some of the more common ones are character name changes and server transfers, and unfortunately we're not able to fix characters on an individual basis.

We are continually striving to improve the MyDDO experience for everyone, and we appreciate your patience as we hammer out these resilient bugs.

lolwatboomer
03-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone, we're sorry you continue to experience these problems. MyDDO is still in beta, and unfortunately there are a number of reasons that a character may not update properly. Some of the more common ones are character name changes and server transfers, and unfortunately we're not able to fix characters on an individual basis.

We are continually striving to improve the MyDDO experience for everyone, and we appreciate your patience as we hammer out these resilient bugs.

Thank you Tarrant, we appreciate your reply.

We do understand that it's in beta, and that you can't deal with individual cases. It's just that it's so widespread that it warrants a major fix.

Is there no way you can just reset the database so people with two entries in MyDDO, characters not updating, etc. will just get "refreshed"?

All I know is I have two characters listed in MyDDO, and recently the message I receive when I click on either one has changed to "This character has been archived. To see this character's data, please log in with the character." and obviously logging in does nothing.

Tharlak
03-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Thank you Tarrant, we appreciate your reply.

We do understand that it's in beta, and that you can't deal with individual cases. It's just that it's so widespread that it warrants a major fix.

Is there no way you can just reset the database so people with two entries in MyDDO, characters not updating, etc. will just get "refreshed"?

All I know is I have two characters listed in MyDDO, and recently the message I receive when I click on either one has changed to "This character has been archived. To see this character's data, please log in with the character." and obviously logging in does nothing.

I have an entire guild that is duplicate (two identical guild names) and therefore does not update, does not even show the members.

Please reset/refresh the database.

cipher_nemo4
03-31-2010, 07:31 PM

Thank you for finally replying. Then why did you ask their earlier?...

lolwatboomer
03-31-2010, 10:14 PM

hahah good catch... :rolleyes:

Tarrant
04-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Unfortunately it's not as simple as resetting or refreshing the database. If it was we would have done it by now. :)

It was part of our investigation into what is causing these problems.

r3dl4nce
04-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Just FYI, there are still 2 Redlance on Cannith, and no way MyDDO will show the right one. I deleted months ago the first "Redlance" and now the good Redlance has lived a first life like a monk and is on his second life as a 1monk/10fvs. But according to myddo only the bad (the first) redlance is still living.
MyDDO is useless

Lerincho
04-01-2010, 09:32 AM

For a character that I played 2 days ago.

This character has not logged in recently;
No detailed character information available.

Vrykyl - Argonnessen

lolwatboomer
04-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Unfortunately it's not as simple as resetting or refreshing the database. If it was we would have done it by now. :)

It was part of our investigation into what is causing these problems.

Is there a reason why I get this message "This character has been archived. To see this character's data, please log in with the character." instead of the old "page not found"? Is this a sign of progress? I'm one of the people with duplicate characters listed (character in my name).

kaelis
04-02-2010, 11:48 AM

My sorcerer is bugged from near the launch of myddo. Please don't fix him though, I've grown rather fond of him in this nostalgic state, and besides I like it that I'm one of the few who cannot be stalked via myDDO.(and it's enlightening the amount of people who send you tells when they can't)

Eleine
04-03-2010, 10:53 AM
On my page it is showing a character that is not mine, and that's the only character it's showing. I have 5 characters on Khyber that are not showing at all for me. I have no idea who the character that is showing belongs to, but he's not mine.

Savior505
04-04-2010, 11:14 AM
On my page it is showing a character that is not mine, and that's the only character it's showing. I have 5 characters on Khyber that are not showing at all for me. I have no idea who the character that is showing belongs to, but he's not mine.

Same problem here. My own characters are not showing at all, only some barbarian at lvl 1 which is not mine:/ Any suggestions how to solve this?

Wraithkin
04-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Wraithkin - Argonessen

This character has been archived. Please login blah blah blah blah.

thoryndar
04-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Thorindarr - Argonessen

I have upgraded from a 28pt build to a 32 point build, gained a level, gained a ton of new equipment, and changed guilds. It would be helpful to me if my charachter wasnt perpetually locked down, in a guild im no longer part of, significantly "weaker" than I am now.

Arctigis
04-08-2010, 03:21 AM
I think we're flogging a dead horse. To partially quote Tarrant:

...and unfortunately we're not able to fix characters on an individual basis...

cipher_nemo4
04-08-2010, 08:58 AM
I think we're flogging a dead horse. To partially quote Tarrant:

Yup. They have a problem with their system, and have been having that problem for months and months and months. Making the excuse that it's "beta" doesn't cut it either. Beta means a piece of software works (basic functionality) and released to its intended audience. MyDDO doesn't work at all, and hasn't worked for a long time, so I'd call that either alpha or not complete. :rolleyes:

Turbine lost me as a customer because of this and their general hands-off approach with fixing anything in DDO.

ironmaiden-br
04-08-2010, 11:19 AM

It unbelievable that after 6 months my toons still not been read by yourddo and you guys still have no clue why!

This can't be that hard to fix....

Have you ever heard about root cause analysis?

Tips

1- Look what the toons that are not updating have in common
2- Try to look what differences the toons that are not updating have from the ones that are being read by the database.
3- It’s not the account (some toons of my account are being read others don’t)
4- There's nothing to do with changing servers or names - i never did that.

Here comes again 5 toons for your analysis that have never been read by yourdoo
Trooperrj - Ironhell - dreamhealer - charlotee - helloween

cipher_nemo4
04-08-2010, 05:38 PM
It unbelievable that after 6 months my toons still not been read by yourddo and you guys still have no clue why!

Yup. And Turbine's "My LOTRO (http://my.lotro.com/)" works just fine. All of their development resources are in their flagship product right now (and possibly indefinitely). Funny fact is, DDO was released before LOTRO, yet DDO suffers more unfixed bugs for longer spans of time. It even shows my old character "Cipheron" on it, up to date with every stat, even though I canceled my account last year.

We can clearly see where Turbine's priorities are. :rolleyes: And because of that, I haven't spent a dime with Turbine for DDO since last year.

ironmaiden-br
04-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Want to get your hands on more FREE Turbine Points? Visit my.ddo.com/getpoints (http://my.ddo.com/getpoints), log in, and check out the latest offers at the my.ddo.com offer wall from our friends at SuperRewards! To learn more, click here (http://www.ddo.com/news/957-get-more-free-turbine-points-with-new-offer-wall)!

To develop a BO to sell customer information they have resources and time to work on myddo but to fix it no

Damn greedy Turbine you just don’t care about you customers.

Savior505
04-14-2010, 01:43 PM
I noticed a progress today:)

As i writed above, MyDDO is not showing my own characters at all, insted it is showing only some unknown lvl 1 Barbarian. Well, today that Barbarian was updated to lvl 2:)

I dont understand.. In forum, when i want to set signature, there are all my chars showing ok. Only MyDDO dont recognize that i have 7 characters and is showing some Barbarian toon, which is not mine...

cipher_nemo4
04-16-2010, 08:34 AM
I noticed a progress today:)

As i writed above, MyDDO is not showing my own characters at all, insted it is showing only some unknown lvl 1 Barbarian. Well, today that Barbarian was updated to lvl 2:)

Glad it's working for you. Not working for a ton of other people still.

Savior505
04-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Glad it's working for you.

Haha, but its not working like it is supposed too! :)

Its updating the character which i dont have and not showing my own chars..

lammbo
04-23-2010, 08:38 AM

Have you ever heard about root cause analysis?

Tips

1- Look what the toons that are not updating have in common
2- Try to look what differences the toons that are not updating have from the ones that are being read by the database.
3- It’s not the account (some toons of my account are being read others don’t)
4- There's nothing to do with changing servers or names - i never did that.

Here comes again 5 toons for your analysis that have never been read by yourdoo
Trooperrj - Ironhell - dreamhealer - charlotee - helloween

I have re-rolled all of my toons that I actually play (not 'bank' type toons) several times and LR'd 2 of them. The only ones that work correctly are those that have been created and never re-rolled. When I did these re-rolls, I used the same name. Without any additional information to go on, I would say to start looking here for the answers.

Would anyone else with this issue please confirm that only toons who have been re-rolled or possibly LR'd are the toons that are not working?

Vengeance777
04-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Yep my Toon that was messed up was a reroll.

Logged in today and saw my toon Selina of Orien is finally displaying the correct information and updating.

Thanks for fixing it.

mons
04-24-2010, 04:16 PM

Have'nt checked out this thread in awhile but I do appreciate the response from someone at Turbine.

Wraithkin
05-08-2010, 01:26 PM
All the characters of mine who aren't working are Re-Rolls and a couple of TR's. So yes, that appears to be the root of some of these issues.

narook
05-08-2010, 09:29 PM
I have 2 rerolled characters that are not updating either, in fact it shows them in my list twice. I am also assuming that is why the tasty hams from the lotto never arrived.

Narook - Kyhber
Valdril - Kyhber

lifestream
05-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Asragoth - Khyber...

hes lvl 13 wiz, yet it shows as lvl 8.

Perhaps adding a manual update button (with cooldown like once a day to avoid abuse)

Wraithkin
06-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Wraithkin 1 fighter/19 rogue, still doesn't show up in Myddo. Still causing issues for players who use myddo to look characters up. Please fix this issue by refreshing the database at least occasionally?

Asketes
06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Permaforged

it updated perfectly:
levels 1-20 on first life
levels 1-20 on second life (1st tr)
stopped at lvl 8 on third life (2nd tr) the day the maintenance had the server down for like 6 hours.

hasn't updates since. Permaforged is currently lvl 14

lolwatboomer
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Here's to hoping U5 will be accompanied with a long awaited fix to MyDDO profiles.

:rolleyes:

Futility
06-08-2010, 12:18 PM
[MyDDO] stopped [updating] the day the maintenance had the server down for like 6 hours.

Same here. Ever since the Premium to F2P fiasco MyDDO has frozen on me.

Futility
06-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Same here. Ever since the Premium to F2P fiasco MyDDO has frozen on me.

Quoting oneself might be a new low but I'm happy to say that after the last server maintenance my character's stats and gear are being properly updated at MyDDO.

loreleigh
07-05-2010, 09:25 AM
my account doesnt update and the info that shows up is completely wrong too. Twylite on Khyber is my lvl 13 cleric The character has never been deleted by me but I wonder if some1 else used the name b4

heyytoi
07-23-2010, 03:11 AM
Made, Thelanis

Dunfalach
07-25-2010, 06:44 AM
I've got a slightly different variant, in that I deleted one toon on Argonessen and created an entirely different toon with a new name. Yet, the deleted one still shows on MyDDO, and the new one doesn't exist despite having reached level 3 already.

The_Raven_434
08-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Haven't updated in weeks.

:(

The quests are updating the levels and gear are not.

Noita and Metsastaja on Argonnessen.

Dunfalach
08-02-2010, 02:55 PM
I've got a slightly different variant, in that I deleted one toon on Argonessen and created an entirely different toon with a new name. Yet, the deleted one still shows on MyDDO, and the new one doesn't exist despite having reached level 3 already.

I should actually list my problem chars, I suppose. All the below are Argonessen.

Ninniach - elf ranger, level 7 but displays as level 6
Dumlin - dwarf paladin, deleted but still shows on my list
Bonesmite - warforged wizard level 4, created after delete of Dumlin but doesn't exist on MyDDO
Kelreezyr - drow bard level 2, created last of all, also doesn't exist on MyDDO

I have other chars, but these are the ones I know are frozen.

Fafnir
08-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Fafryd, Khyber
Level and gear not updating; quest completions are

Dunfalach
08-05-2010, 04:22 PM
An update. MyDDO has caught up partially. It now knows what level my elf is. It now knows Bonesmite exists as well, but hasn't deleted the old paladin nor added the newest drow Kelreezyr.

Dunfalach
08-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Wooh! After talking to a friend yesterday, it seems the latest update may have fixed something at least for some of us. Anyone still having this problem, try logging into and out of all your toons, and see if any don't update.

Shindurza
08-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Sons Of Anarchy on the Khyber server is our guild. The guild is shows as having 51 memebers in the main part of the page, which is correct. The left side of the screen, however, shows 117 members. When you click on the link to list the members you get 3 pages worth of people, many of whom have been gone from the guild for MONTHS. It has been this way for a while but recently we have had some members join who are active and have been questioning why this is happening. I hope someone can look into this and maybe get us updated a little bit.

Thanks,

Shin

DMadCat
08-31-2010, 08:30 PM
Mine is Ravynne of Cannith. She shows as having been archived.

Syrophir
09-06-2010, 01:53 AM
Character: Ichilphrion

Character Sheet: Data Last Updated: 08/29/2010 5:39 pm

ajejebrasorv
09-08-2010, 05:48 AM
the same happens to my chars and my guild .... some info are updated and others are old or wrong

DecentPizza
09-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Levaux of Argonnessen

Rerolled and has been stuck as archived

eddy24
09-08-2010, 02:39 PM
My Character Darlach on Sarlona server still hasn't updated any ideas?

die
09-08-2010, 11:58 PM
same here, Xoriat server no up date on any of my toons for a little over 3 weeks now

die
09-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Same, my toon's on Xoriat have not updated for over 3 weeks now?..opps:)

silverblt
09-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Server:Khyber
Characters: Mrslicealot and Firefrenzy

Both are not being updated

Argila
09-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Server: Khyber
Name: Argila

Thanks

StarHawk55
09-20-2010, 12:46 AM
None of my characters are updating here is a list:

Khyber

Blackmoutian
Kishewen
Luwania
Nishia Runeshadow
Tatitikia Blackmoon

Thelanis

Kresha Moonbow
Nuwana
Salania Nightraven
Shaletoo PidgeonSmasher
Vashalia
Vylea Unsfasan

~jradnut
09-20-2010, 04:20 AM
Dingbatt - Orien

Rasczak
09-20-2010, 04:39 AM
my.ddo for Thelanis is no longer working for any character. It's irritating since I can no longer use any useful apps :/

kunarii
09-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Ashashas on Sarlona : Data Last Updated: 08/26/2010 10:05 pm

Alot can happen in a month!

Argila
09-21-2010, 02:50 AM
Khyber also seems to be not updating...
(at least none of my characters and the ones I have been seeing do)

MikVanQerenir
09-21-2010, 05:38 AM
Not updating my Thelanis characters at all (but works with all other favor farming characters on different servers)

Gilberd Brassbottom of Thelanis
Zior Qe'renir of Thelanis
Guzzlin the Half Pint of Thelanis

MasterAO
09-21-2010, 06:03 AM
My character on Ghallanda, Sinahfay, isn't updating (am capped now but myddo shows me as level 12), nor is my guild The Spellswords of Ghallanda updating. I can't even add anything to About Me as nothing gets saved.

LookingForABentoBox
09-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Argonessen: Pinku, Animu. Also Hikiko I deleted a long time ago and she's still there

GunboatDiplomat
09-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Ghallanda: Expectation

Satinavian
09-24-2010, 05:57 AM
Khyber : Zamarena

Tacktics
09-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Not Updating:
Orien Guild: Tambor Brigade

Orien: Bandalorn
Orien: Carbonstar

Missing Completely:
Orien: BBDor
Orien: Starmech

NOTE: I added the missing characters as veterans, built them, then joined guild before running anything else.
*** Everything on Orien appeared to stop updating around 20 or 21 Sept 2010.

Shenay
09-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Unfortunately it's not as simple as resetting or refreshing the database. If it was we would have done it by now. :).
As far as i see this was the last "official" statement on this matter. And it was nearly 6 Month ago. My.ddo does not work any better since then and I doubt it will do any good to post character- or guildnames here.
My.ddo doesent work for any of my chars, for our guild or for anyone in our guild on Ghallanda since about a month now. That means it worked for 10 days and then stopped completely. The only things updated are the quest completions.
Like that the whole thing isn't a help for anything at all and it would be really nice to get a bit more informations of what is going on, or planned, or to happen a bit more frequently.

Scherwiz2
09-25-2010, 09:11 PM
As far as i see this was the last "official" statement on this matter. And it was nearly 6 Month ago. My.ddo does not work any better since then and I doubt it will do any good to post character- or guildnames here.
My.ddo doesent work for any of my chars, for our guild or for anyone in our guild on Ghallanda since about a month now. That means it worked for 10 days and then stopped completely. The only things updated are the quest completions.
Like that the whole thing isn't a help for anything at all and it would be really nice to get a bit more informations of what is going on, or planned, or to happen a bit more frequently.

MyDDO was working fine for me and my guild until about one month ago. Something major must have happened around that time since it seems like a wide range of players were suddenly affected in a variety of ways. My character has not been updated since 8/31/2010 but my quest log still updates just fine. Furthermore, I have no problem posting journal entries in my player profile.

My guild was going through a change of leadership about a month ago and, similar to my character, everything but the guild information updates. Thus, the guild is listed as having no leader and does not include any of the new members that have joined but guild messages can still be posted.

Regardless, it would be nice to have it resolved since it is a bit of an inconvenience right now. Furthermore, it is kind of annoying to have players look me up on MyDDO and judge me based on horribly outdated stats. <_<

Sam.Lore
09-26-2010, 12:03 PM
All my character information is several levels old, or else my newer characters don't show up. The first post on this problem seems to have been a year ago, and myDDO was just taken down for repairs.

Also, I tried to update my Avatar and it insisted that I crop it to 50x50, yet there was no way to do that and the update button didn't do anything in either IE or Firefrox.

None of this really hurts my ability to play the game, but it's definitely frustrating.

BruxaDo71
09-27-2010, 12:33 PM
The guild leaderboard is not updating anymore (again).
It stopped on saturday about 11:30 PM (-4 GMT).

dabear78
09-30-2010, 12:26 AM
name: Talondriel server: Ghallanda guild: critical failure

AzraelDB
09-30-2010, 12:54 AM
Characters not updating:
(Khyber Server)
Vyoleht
Ehmbyr
Manaconduit
Sahfyre
Tohpahz
Jaiyhd
Obsydean
Dirgey

Thank you for your concern ^_^

mjb27
10-01-2010, 08:15 AM
my.ddo for Thelanis is no longer working for any character. It's irritating since I can no longer use any useful apps :/

Same here. The only thing that seems to be updating is the character log and lottery entry/winning. I have 10 toons on Thelanis but only 8 show up in my.ddo and one of those 8 shows up with no details, despite quest completion entries in the character log.

It's very annoying.

Shenay
10-01-2010, 08:40 PM
It still isnt updating since 31. august. All toons existing bevore this date are frozen in lvl and equipment. All toons created after simply dont show up. Same with the guild.
O.k., its beta - but its more then a month now and nobody seems to care :(

kyostal
10-01-2010, 09:27 PM

about a month ago i deleted a character from orien to build a monk, though on myddo it doesnt show the new monk at all and still has my previous character there, yesterday i deleted all toons from all servers except from orien and am currently waiting for it to update. any idea how soon it would be?

Edit: it would help if i list the characters huh.

server: orien, name: illiamisstra
server: orien, name: auvry
server: orien, name: olathural

all other toons on other servers have been deleted

ecgric
10-02-2010, 09:33 AM
I haven't had any character information update since the my.ddo issue that happened about a month ago. The character logs are updating, but nothing is updating on the character sheets. best example is Maaragorn of Sarlona. Created the characteron 9/20, but the character sheet says "This character has not logged in recently;
No detailed character information available." This happens with several new characters.

The characters I'm concerned about are:
on Sarlona: Ecgric, Ashellian, Fauxdrake, Shaialyt, Kharla, Xooey, Maaragorn
On Orien: Uthoren, Ecgric, Kharla, Shaialyt, Fauxdrake

Melt-emi
10-03-2010, 03:36 AM
"Shiratar" on Argonnessen, Data Last Updated: 08/31/2010 2:38 pm

Thanks for your help, i hope you'll update

Argila
10-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Does anyone from Turbine reads this post anymore?
Characters have been being reported but I don't see any fix and the characters remain as they were...

ArgentMage
10-03-2010, 09:07 AM
I don't believe MyDDO is updating at all. For any characters on any servers.
My guess would be that all hands are on deck for the Update 7 release, and you
won't see any movement on this until after Update 7 goes live, and that's just fine
with me - priorities and all.

On the upside, lotteries are working again, and 4 of my toons won something last week. :)

Azeza
10-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Baneth and Zintra of Argonessen. Ty

lillilor
10-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Talkir of Sarlona

Carpone
10-04-2010, 12:10 PM
The characters in my sig haven't updated since 9/9/2010. New characters created since then can't be linked to myDDO profile.

Previsible
10-05-2010, 01:40 PM
I could've sworn they released a statement saying they know that there's issues with the My.ddo site and they were working on it, I think my sorcs been 20 for a month or so and they're still noobs, there are other chars I can't add because they're not there.

I just thought, let's bear with it till' it's fixed.

terribabe69
10-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Cailie - Sarlona

Plus I took over a guild and the old guild leader is still on there as well as all the Old people that are no longer in the guild. Can this PLEASE get updated. I took over the guild like 4 months ago. The guild name is Tel Tuekiira but the old guild name is Insert Good Name Here. Please fix this. Thank you!

Failedlegend
10-06-2010, 04:40 AM
On my ranger i have equipped a few different items, and changed out rings and quivers(Permanently, not just for a few min..) Some of this was 2-3 weeks ago, yet nothing has changed in the past month.. is there something wrong?

My 14/2 Wiz/Rogue is still a Lvl 1 Rogue in my DDO

NexEverto
10-12-2010, 03:36 AM
I've had the same issue for a while, I reported it a month after I first noticed it and I got a reply saying it was being looked into. I'd hate to be repetitive, but I'm going to repost my affected characters here.

Arari - Khyber (Data Last Updated: 04/07/2010 9:45 am) (Currently Level 18, listed as 15)
Ethirial - Khyber (Data Last Updated: 08/31/2010 8:32 am) (Currently Level 19, listed as 7)
Tiarinlasa - Khyber (Data Last Updated: 08/31/2010 2:03 am) Currently Level 20, listed as 20)

Thanks

Dexol
10-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Looks like mine are not updating either:

http://my.ddo.com/dexol/

All toons on Thelanis
All data about a month old
Dexassin and Dexinger dont display at all and so cant enter lotteries.

Thanks for assisntace

Dex

stoerm
10-14-2010, 04:17 AM
Tarrant asked for character details in a post over a year ago, I doubt anyone at Turbine is interested in them right now.

Have any characters been updated in October? It doesn't look like it to me.

And *bump* yes I'd like this fixed.

Rasczak
10-16-2010, 04:09 AM
Add these characters to the list.

Haven't updated since Aug 29th-30th and I never noticed before.

http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/briareoz/
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/devetaki/
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/adramalich/
http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/saerus/

Failedlegend
10-16-2010, 06:00 AM
I can't even link my toons because according to MyDDO they don't exist anymore

RobertVesco
10-16-2010, 08:08 AM
It's painfully obvious that in this case Turbines reach has exceeded its grasp. I don't know if out MMOs have succeeded in this type of web linking to game data, but Turbine can't do it. The technological aspects are beyond their capabilities.
The smart move would be to stop embarrassing themselves, quietly end MyDDO and have a +1 loot or 10% XP weekend to help people forget and move on.

Failedlegend
10-16-2010, 08:18 AM
It's painfully obvious that in this case Turbines reach has exceeded its grasp. I don't know if out MMOs have succeeded in this type of web linking to game data, but Turbine can't do it. The technological aspects are beyond their capabilities.
The smart move would be to stop embarrassing themselves, quietly end MyDDO and have a +1 loot or 10% XP weekend to help people forget and move on.

Well the only other MMO I know of that does something similar is the one tht shall not be named and well it doesn't work very well either..so it's not just turbine it's just something that doesn't work...it does more harm than good anyway. I hate having a party leader who insists on examining every applicant most people have found another party to join by the time said leader finishes inspecting their MyDDO or said leader rejects them from a normal Shroud because they don't have greensteel...which is kinda redundant

Nouda_EU
10-17-2010, 06:02 AM
Fix this please! I miss being nosey

Dispolte
10-17-2010, 07:24 AM
This is annoying... toons that I removed to make room for new ones, or ones I rerolled have won a few lately, but where did it go? I can't retrieve the winnings. Please fix this.

Crystalizer
10-18-2010, 07:18 AM
seems that myddo is rarely updated, i wanted to look at guilds ranking on thelanis and info is at least one month old...

Flavilandile
10-18-2010, 07:26 AM
seems that myddo is rarely updated, i wanted to look at guilds ranking on thelanis and info is at least one month old...

It has been more or less completely broken for about a month.

The only thing that has been fixed is the lotto... and even that is partially broken, with the chars not updating/not appearing.

CaptainPurge
10-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Edit: Five days after this initial post, there was a slam of updates. Since then, nothing.