PDA

View Full Version : More Air Ele Griefs

Samadhi
10-20-2009, 05:00 PM
This isn't the usual complaint - although I have long been on the air eles are broke and NOT FUN for a while.

Surprised I didn't notice this until today - but you can't fascinate elementals anymore? Or is this specific to Invasion? These were air and fire eles on normal, CR 19, Shavarath Environmental Effect. The orthons there are also CR 19 with Shavarath Environmental Effect but they fascinate fine. No save, no immune like the golems, just nothing - they completely ignore my singing. ***?? Did I just miss the shortbus not seeing this earlier or is something broke recently? Or just more lame working-as-intended since in Dev-world an average air elemental should be more powerful than any raid boss currently in the game?

bobbryan2
10-20-2009, 05:04 PM
This isn't the usual complaint - although I have long been on the air eles are broke and NOT FUN for a while.

Surprised I didn't notice this until today - but you can't fascinate elementals anymore? Or is this specific to Invasion? These were air and fire eles on normal, CR 19, Shavarath Environmental Effect. The orthons there are also CR 19 with Shavarath Environmental Effect but they fascinate fine. No save, no immune like the golems, just nothing - they completely ignore my singing. ***?? Did I just miss the shortbus not seeing this earlier or is something broke recently? Or just more lame working-as-intended since in Dev-world an average air elemental should be more powerful than any raid boss currently in the game?

And of course they're immune to implosion. i could almost buy the incorporeal argument... almost, even though they don't get them by the rules...

But even if they were incorporeal... they're not more incorporeal than ghosts.