PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for an RP guild!

Saint_Float
10-20-2009, 03:10 AM
Hey everybody. I'm looking out for a guild that is focused on RP. I'm new to the game, but not entirely new to D&D. And I've played more than a few MMOs. I've also got a VIP account. Basically what I'm looking for a chance to meet some other players interested in roleplaying. I'm a low level, and I'm not looking for raiding, or anything serious, game play wise. Just something casual. Don't get me wrong though, I am more than willing to help other guild members out if I am able to.

If you know of a guild that fits this, and would be happy to have me, then please, let me know. Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

Rastafariel
10-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Check out Roleplayers of Sarlona -

We have 177+ members incl. alts and growing

We have 3 simple rules:

1. obey your group leader if in an RoS group
2. work with your guild leaders
3. have FUN!

All say, group and party chat is IC! Some people RP even in tells and voice...

If you are an RPer, you belong with us!

Saint_Float
10-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Thanks! I have been looking through the forums, and I did run into the RoS guild and I am definitely interested. My character's name is Calendel. So if you anyone wants to shoot me an invite, that would be awesome. Thanks a lot!

Rastafariel
11-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Send me a tell in game when you are on.

My chars are: Gundin, Syngyn, Dnarius

Saint_Float
11-09-2009, 12:24 AM
Hey man, haven't been able to catch you online, but I'm definitely interested in joining. Can you give me an idea of when a good time to catch you would be, or any one else I can get a hold of to join?

Munesai
11-09-2009, 06:59 AM
What time zone are you based in, I live in GMT -9.
I play every night if possible though i have a job that sometimes requires me in the evenings.

Cutter1968
11-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Just wanted to say I would be interested in your guild as well.

Eric

Rastafariel
11-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Im on EST time, usually now its 4pm to 12pm EST.

If you dont find me, Look for Kanai or Nelbiktia/Amochiel. Or ask any one in RoS if an officer is on.

You can organize Who by Guild and scroll down to the R's and look for any Roleplayers of Sarlona on.