PDA

View Full Version : Cookie Monster!!!

Guder
10-19-2009, 04:18 PM
In the New Loot Thread...the festivul cookies are shown to have different effects than last years cookies.
I read Eladrin's note that the effects are changed every year.
My question is will these changes retro the leftovers from past years into the current effect...or will lasts years' have their same effect but this years' simarly named items will have new effects?

ViolentEnd
10-19-2009, 04:23 PM
In the past the change has been retro

Guildmaster_Kadish
10-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Yep, I'd be very surprised if they did not make the change retroactive, since they've always done that in the past.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Well the reason we know what the new cookies are is because it WAS retroactive :p

Guder
10-20-2009, 02:00 AM
Well the reason we know what the new cookies are is because it WAS retroactive :p

If you didn't have an original for comparison...how would you know about the 'new' one?
In fact, it would only be able to be perfectly verifiable by comparison with an existing 'not-yet-changed' of the same name as the New.

Retro baby! It's the IN thing!

Lorien_the_First_One
10-20-2009, 05:59 AM
If you didn't have an original for comparison...how would you know about the 'new' one?
In fact, it would only be able to be perfectly verifiable by comparison with an existing 'not-yet-changed' of the same name as the New.

Retro baby! It's the IN thing!

How does that make any sense?

MDS_Geist
10-20-2009, 06:41 AM
How does that make any sense?

Comparing cookies one has on live to ones on the test server?
Otherwise I think he was going for humour...