PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to be bigger

Percy_Blankly
10-19-2009, 03:17 PM
I think the growth of the character after TR should be an option.

You should be able to be bigger, smaller or the same size.

Forced growth of a toon is dumb.

Of course, this pales to how bad the system for TR is atm.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Fortunately the size difference is so small that its hard to tell which char is the "bigger" one if two people stand next to each other. But yes, I agree with you.

We should get an "off" option to turn of the idiodic blue glow, the "wings" and the larger char size.

bobbryan2
10-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Fortunately the size difference is so small that its hard to tell which char is the "bigger" one if two people stand next to each other. But yes, I agree with you.

We should get an "off" option to turn of the idiodic blue glow, the "wings" and the larger char size.

And once we get options.... we get super huge hulking WF!

Lorien_the_First_One
10-19-2009, 04:47 PM
And once we get options.... we get super huge hulking WF!

I wouldn't mind getting some of the alternate body designs for WF. There is a slim stealthy model that we should be using for the high dex builds.

Andromansis
10-20-2009, 05:59 AM
A Warforged is not a Nimblewright.

FluffyCalico
10-20-2009, 06:02 AM
A Warforged is not a Nimblewright.

http://www.badmovies.org/othermovies/icepirates/icepirates2.jpg

Chazzie
10-20-2009, 08:46 AM
I myself at first was like NO I dont want to be taller if I do this,Im a bit rush for time this morning but I did see a thread on here some place that had screenshots showing the the Diff in size,before and after type of thing. After I came across that thread I was like "Hmmm they did this justice very nice" I think they did a GREAT job on the growth ratio. I like you can tell a diff but It's realy nicely done Imo. But I can see where the die hard halfing fans wont do it....

I wish I had time to find that thread for you ,Maybe someone can track it down ...

Off to do my honey do list :(

I would rather play my DDO (JKn)

Happy Hunting

Chaz