PDA

View Full Version : Lamannia Still not up WHY

sundino
10-19-2009, 12:52 PM
says all worlds open an up but yet lamannia still closed?????

Thrudh
10-19-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm guessing it's the TEST server, and they decided the PRODUCTION servers had higher priority??

Hard to believe, eh?

Tarrant
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Lamannia should be open now, let me know if you're still seeing it as closed.

sundino
10-20-2009, 09:44 AM
why is lamannia down is it for fix update or are you guys havein test server issuse:mad:

MDS_Geist
10-20-2009, 12:15 PM

Thanks Tarrant!

So now that it is up with a new update, what was changed?

Starchild09
10-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Did someon at Turbine forget how to tell time? The announcement said Lamannia would be back up at 4pm today and it's 5:05pm with no update and no server....hmmmm!

Starchild09
10-22-2009, 04:54 PM
HELLO???????????

Is ANYBODY working on the Lamannia maintenance EVEN doing their JOB?

Natashaelle
10-22-2009, 05:20 PM
HELLO???????????

Is ANYBODY working on the Lamannia maintenance EVEN doing their JOB?

Maintaining a test environment is in most cases much harder work than a production environment.

Please be kind with the hard-working guys there :)

sundino
10-22-2009, 06:24 PM
as to when lamannia is going to be back up last i seen was down from 1 to 4 pm for maintenece it now 7:30 pm I know this a test server but would be nice if they could atleast give ruff idea as to when it will be back up as i want to work on my 36 point build :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p

oberon131313
10-22-2009, 06:51 PM
as to when lamannia is going to be back up last i seen was down from 1 to 4 pm for maintenece it now 7:30 pm I know this a test server but would be nice if they could atleast give ruff idea as to when it will be back up as i want to work on my 36 point build :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p

maybe you should actually answer the Community Manager when they ask you a question.

sundino
10-22-2009, 07:29 PM
maybe you should actually answer the Community Manager when they ask you a question.

this dat by commun manager is for th 19 NOT to day YOU should look at dates befor quotin bud

my ? was in regardes to todays maintenence dt

THAC0
10-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Test server is just like the Beta server... goes up..goes down... goes up...ppl play... devs want to tweak/fix something ... goes down... stays down... comes up... goes down.

Personally, I expect the test server to go down or be taken offline at a moment's notice and when it comes back up, to have all characters wiped. :)

We are lucky to even be able to play in their sandbox. If the randomness of the possibility of the server being up or down when you (or anyone who wishes to play on the test server) want to play... best stick to the production servers.

With all due respect, I am not trying to be sarcastic...but it gets really annoying to see people expecting that they are going to have the same SLA (service level agreements) for a TEST server than say the Production server. What makes matters worse (IMO for me) is that you (OP)are a Founder..and likely played in the Beta...so you should already be familiar with the Test server environment @ Turbine. Starchild on the other hand ... or any other non-founder for that matter may not have a clue as to how things work.

Heck, we are lucky that MOD patch day didn't have a slew of serious issues when Mod 9 went live.

It will be up, when its up.

/gets off of soapbox.

Vordax
10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
this dat by commun manager is for th 19 NOT to day YOU should look at dates befor quotin bud

my ? was in regardes to todays maintenence dt

Could you re-post this in English please? :rolleyes::D:eek:

Vordax

oberon131313
10-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Could you re-post this in English please? :rolleyes::D:eek:

Vordax

I think he was pointing out to me that this was a thread from 3 days ago, which is a valid point, but why would I need to check the post date on a thread about downtimes 3 days later?

sundino
10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
I think he was pointing out to me that this was a thread from 3 days ago, which is a valid point, but why would I need to check the post date on a thread about downtimes 3 days later?

october 22 servers went down for maintence at 1 pm till 4 pm it now at time of this postin 9 pm an still not back online they could atleast say well sorry guys extented till when evere but nada from devs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

oberon131313
10-22-2009, 08:26 PM
october 22 servers went down for maintence at 1 pm till 4 pm it now at time of this postin 9 pm an still not back online they could atleast say well sorry guys extented till when evere but nada from devs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

then make a new thread?