PDA

View Full Version : Account Total Favor Rewards

tkrenaud
10-19-2009, 11:48 AM
There really should be a reward for those of us who have invested hours into developing more than a handful of characters. Perhaps milestones for total favor per account? It could be an item that can be used by each character on the account or turbine points? There are so many of us with "altitis" I think you would see a lot of appreciation from the community. It also would prevent people from rerolling their higher level characters to make new ones, thereby encouraging them to purchase new character slots from the store- if you need to look at it form a business standpoint...

Uska
10-19-2009, 11:53 AM
As someone with a ton of characters on several severs I dont think this is a good idea to reward people just becuase they have more play time.

Healemup
10-19-2009, 12:23 PM
I think he is just trying to suck up to me...

Nice suggestion Fortune. :D

JOTMON
10-19-2009, 01:31 PM
I would like to see Account bound Tomes higher plus for more total account favor.
That would be a nice incentive to maximize favor.. get a +3 or +4 tome of your choice for reaching 5k 10k 20k favor

but then I still think 1750 favor should get 2 level up stat increases for that toon instead of a bound +2 tome. bah