PDA

View Full Version : <o> is Recruiting!

macros123
10-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello Argonnessen!

I am Martell, proud officer of <o>

<o> has been around for about 3 years. Most, If not all, of our players have been with us the entire time. We have remained small but are looking to add some more players to our roster. <o> Is Recruiting!

We are a small online dysfunctional family. Some players may not fit in well with us. Our content will not be edited, so those under the age of 18 will unlikely be considered.

We play most often in the evenings, with greatly expanded hours on the weekend. Some of our members play until 4 am or later (est.) Gameplay is most often focused on high end content and raids, though sometimes we play lower level toons and content as well.

The members of <o> try their very best to act cordially with the rest of the server, and our gameplay is such that we do not embarass ourselves. In order to maintain this, as well as ensure that everyone has the most enjoyable time for their gaming hours, time will need to be spent with the current members of <o> to judge how well we can fit together.

Interested people can send a PM to me here on the forums, or contact any officer of <o> in the game.

<o> is a great guild with great players (small bias here). Come check us out!

Mazeratti
10-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Hey ! :) I know you !!

You guys rock. I dont play on Argo anymore, if I did I would have been very interested.

Good Luck in your search *waves* say hi to Opal and Para 4 me (=Faernsprite :D the kooky girl from downunder)

OpallNotten
10-19-2009, 11:18 AM
:pHow do I join?:p

Opall

HeavenlyCloud
10-19-2009, 02:32 PM
:pHow do I join?:p

Opall

With free /hugs apparently!

Rameses
10-19-2009, 05:08 PM
memememememememememememe

OpallNotten
10-19-2009, 09:55 PM
memememememememememememe

:pDont Play With My Emotions:p

:)You are always welcome Ram:)

Rameses
10-20-2009, 10:41 PM
:pDont Play With My Emotions:p

:)You are always welcome Ram:)

It's not your emotions I am trying to play with.... :eek:

I am, Rameses!

OpallNotten
10-21-2009, 06:31 AM
It's not your emotions I am trying to play with.... :eek:

I am, Rameses!

You want to play with my avatar? :p

Rapthorn
10-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Hey ! :) I know you !!

You guys rock. I dont play on Argo anymore, if I did I would have been very interested.

Good Luck in your search *waves* say hi to Opal and Para 4 me (=Faernsprite :D the kooky girl from downunder)

Heya Faernsprite :) Long time no see... hope you are having fun over on your new server.

Reykja
10-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Heyas! While I'm not a hardcore raider anymore, and new to this game a bit while enjoying my low/mid lvl FvS/Monk, I do enjoy good company and i'm very low maintenance to boot! Loom me up in-game..
Elaeyl
thanks!

Mazeratti
10-31-2009, 06:09 AM
Heya Faernsprite :) Long time no see... hope you are having fun over on your new server.

Hiya :)

Yes I am having lots of fun. I have discovered PD :D The highest level so far I have stayed alive i.e no rez's whatsoever is LVL 10, 1.5 ranks away from LVL 11...killed by a Mind Flayer of all things in Slavers :( my personal goal is LVL 12 no rez's but my ultimate would be 1750 Favour this would earn me a PD crown Im thinking :)

Interestingly that was the 2nd quest I ran with you guys, that run made the whole thing seem effortless :p ahh well.

I may be around again, Faern is still there with Charazan.... the thought of running some high content is luring me back there... I still havent done so much of the higher stuff and I want to badly.

Take Care,
Maz