PDA

View Full Version : Skills

Dillsie
10-18-2009, 03:41 AM
i am a lvl 7 ranger and i want to get the spring attack enhanchment i have the only prerequisit dodge(i got it automaticly at lvl 1 as a feat though not an enhanchment and it wont let me get it as an enhanchment) can any1 help me out here?

Gleipner
10-18-2009, 03:42 AM
i am a lvl 7 ranger and i want to get the spring attack enhanchment i have the only prerequisit dodge(i got it automaticly at lvl 1 as a feat though not an enhanchment and it wont let me get it as an enhanchment) can any1 help me out here?

you need to pick up mobility as a feat and then spring attack as a feat (you canĀ“t get em as enhacements)

Dillsie
10-18-2009, 05:15 AM
well how do i get them as feats?

Zodh
10-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Pick up X as a feat = every certain lvl you get a feat when you lvl up with a trainer, what's the problem with that? o.O
Or Fred in House J can help you exchange one feat for another... as your probably know... i hope so :p

Lewcipher
10-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Check here:
http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Compendium_Home

Then click on "Classes" then "Ranger" and you can see at what levels you can take certain things.

Edit: There is also a link called "Feats" which lists the feats and the pre-reqs.

Brennie
10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
You can gain new feats every 3 levels, so at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18. if you have gotten to level 7 without spring attack, you may need to visit Fred in House J to swap out your leevl 3 or leevl 6 feat for Mobility, so that you can take Spring Attack at level 9 (Or swap it in for your level 6 feat... but that will require waiting three days, and having the shards and cash for it).