PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Sigil Question

garkzz
10-18-2009, 12:17 AM
If you buy a leveling sigil at the DDO Store, does it apply to all your characters? Or do you have to buy each character its own sigil?

Al-Egre_Arn
10-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Per character

Musashiclaw
10-19-2009, 11:11 PM
what if you delete that character? You get the sigils back?

Letrii
10-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Nope

Cyr
10-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I've got a new spin on this one. How about if you True Res the character?

CE2JRH123
10-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Looking for an answer to Cyr's question as well.

Hokonoso
10-23-2009, 10:02 PM
that's a very good question, but i don't plan to see many lvl 20s out there that are not VIP... i mean you have to buy all the packs just to get past lvl 12 anyways and the packs cost way over $15... and then once 20 you have to loot a TR stone or *gasp* buy one from the store! but my guess is you would have to get all the leveling sigils again since you start at lvl 1 and it's actually harder to reach 20 the second time around.

Girlbrush
10-27-2009, 03:52 AM
Personally, I really dislike leveling sigils because they have such a low drop rate and it's only per character, though I understand that Turbine needs to make money somehow. However, if there was an option to purchase sigils for every four levels per server (or maybe all the servers), I probably wouldn't mind paying more for it as I'll never have to worry about farming sigils for my other characters, or my TR'ed character (should I go down that route and if you really have to farm sigils for TR characters). Please consider the option to let players purchase a more expensive type of sigil that affects the server/s.

MysterX
10-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Personally, I really dislike leveling sigils because they have such a low drop rate and it's only per character, though I understand that Turbine needs to make money somehow. However, if there was an option to purchase sigils for every four levels per server (or maybe all the servers), I probably wouldn't mind paying more for it as I'll never have to worry about farming sigils for my other characters, or my TR'ed character (should I go down that route and if you really have to farm sigils for TR characters). Please consider the option to let players purchase a more expensive type of sigil that affects the server/s.

I thought that was called a VIP membership?

Girlbrush
10-27-2009, 08:32 PM
That would require you to pay monthly, and not everyone has that option. Also, once you stop paying monthly and become a premium member, you're still subjected to farming sigils per character. What I'm suggesting is to have a way to purchase a one time payment type of sigil that raises the cap for four levels per server or per account. You'd still have to purchase one for every four levels if you don't want to farm sigils per character, but the difference is the cost to purchase one per server/account would be much higher compared to purchasing sigils per character, and the payment is one time only, not per month.