PDA

View Full Version : Does the Monks Deflect Arrows work?

DnD3
10-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I heard it did not work, is it still the case?

Do you have to have one hand empty for it work? I'm planning on taking 2 monks for evasion, I'm getting toughness and Deflect Arrow but the character is going to be using 2H weapons.

Angelus_dead
10-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Whether or not it works, arrows are not important enough of a threat to spend a feat on.

Hendrik
10-17-2009, 11:49 AM
I heard it did not work, is it still the case?

Do you have to have one hand empty for it work? I'm planning on taking 2 monks for evasion, I'm getting toughness and Deflect Arrow but the character is going to be using 2H weapons.

It works.

Hendrik
10-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Whether or not it works, arrows are not important enough of a threat to spend a feat on.

Forgot the most important part;

In your opinion.

DnD3
10-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks, does it work when wielding a TH weapon though?

Angelus_dead
10-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Forgot the most important part;
In your opinion.
Incorrect. To have added that would have been misleading, as it would have created a false impression that Deflect Arrows might be a defensible feat choice in DDO.

Knowing about the quests, monsters, and player character items and abilities, Deflect Arrows just doesn't have adequate value to consider.

Missing_Minds
10-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Incorrect. To have added that would have been misleading, as it would have created a false impression that Deflect Arrows might be a defensible feat choice in DDO.

Knowing about the quests, monsters, and player character items and abilities, Deflect Arrows just doesn't have adequate value to consider.

In your opinion.