PDA

View Full Version : Tome After True Resurection

Rekker
10-15-2009, 07:12 PM
I did a True Resurection after being capped by +Madfloyd.

When done I took the "new" toon to the bank and withdrew a +1 STR tome from the Withdraw Only Bank.

After eating the tome (full animation) I got the Bulls Strength sound and graphic effect but no +1 to STR.

I have no inherent bonus on any of my Stats.

oberon131313
10-15-2009, 07:26 PM
hmm, I'd say this bears more testing. Try leveling up to the ML of the tome (level 3?) and see if it applies then. I have a feeling this will be the case, based on earlier info.

Rekker
10-15-2009, 07:33 PM
hmm, I'd say this bears more testing. Try leveling up to the ML of the tome (level 3?) and see if it applies then. I have a feeling this will be the case, based on earlier info.

Hmmmm...off to earn some XP.

DagazUlf
10-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Same issue here, except I was dumb enough to eat 2 tomes before checking to see if my stats had changed. :(

Lorien_the_First_One
10-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Same issue here, except I was dumb enough to eat 2 tomes before checking to see if my stats had changed. :(

upsetting if it had been a live server...but its a test server, who cares lol

SteeleTrueheart
10-15-2009, 09:02 PM

If this is indeed the case, no ML tomes just lost some value. If it affects all newly created characters (true res or not), then no ML tomes just lost ALL their extra value.

Hokonoso
10-15-2009, 11:27 PM
im fine with this so long as the ml tomes work :P