PDA

View Full Version : Publish feat requirements for new prestige specialties. And hurry.

Angelus_dead
10-15-2009, 04:19 PM
You ever go to a restaurant where you place your order by selecting a number from one to four, and they only reveal what the food is when it arrives?

Of DDO's eleven classes, six of them don't yet have a prestige specialty enhancement going up to tier 3, and five of those don't even have tier 1. But since those specialties have proven to be popular for the classes that do get them, it is likely that most characters will want one once they come out.

However, the players of those characters are in a really tough situation right now, as they're advancing from level 16 to 20 without actually knowing what kinds of requirements their characters will have to meet. What's worse is that feat respecs just got a lot more expensive, and although class-level respecs have been announced for the future, the effort to perform one will be extremely high (because you're not allowed to respec just class levels, and instead must also upgrade to a 34 point build).

It is difficult and unpleasant to make guesses about what feats might be needed for the specialties we'll eventually want. The problem seems most severe for anyone who'd want feats from the fighter or monk bonus lists, which includes characters going for Warchanter, Warpriest, or the Favored Soul equivalent.

For example, suppose Warpriest III requires Weapon Focus and one of ITHF, ITWF, or CE. To get those feats without sacrificing all your metamagic for casting, the cleric would really want one or two levels of fighter. But maybe instead Warpriest will require only Power Attack, and it could actually grant some martial weapon proficiences. In that case, fighter levels are less valuable, and you may as well go Cleric19/Monk1 or even Cleric20.

To alleviate this problem, the developers could either quickly publish the feat requirements for new specialties, or announce that the requirements will be minimal, or offer a respec token (for both feats and classes) to be supplied to affected characters. Personally, I'm going to have to park some characters at 19 or 17 to make it more likely I can take the specialties I'll want; and I imagine that many players who aren't delaying advancement will instead get upset when the enhancements are eventually released.

Cyr
10-15-2009, 04:23 PM
/signed

Not to mention the fact that respecs are available soon...and you get to have the pleasure of re-leveling your guy to do so. This will lead to some pretty annoyed peps if they reroll and then have to reroll next mod to meet requirements for a PrE.

Borror0
10-15-2009, 04:36 PM
I agree. This is also a very good example of why respecs should either be fairly cheap/affordable by all or that Turbine should equip themselves to allow us to respec our characters without too much pain (ie free respecs, not needing to relevel a character , etc.) for each major change.

Aesop
10-15-2009, 04:39 PM
/signed... and I didn't even read the whole thing... didn't need to

maddmatt70
10-15-2009, 04:47 PM
I would like more information of course, but I think two other suggestions are more on point.

1. Give players more opportunites to respec feats. Feat respecs are currently too expensive. Turbine made a decision that feats were too easy to change in the past and decided to make it more difficult. I believe they went too far. The easiest way to remedy the situation is to put more of the top tier shards into circulation, but there are other means to change this situation.

2. A reincarnation option which allows for level respec, but does not require a true reincarnation. This has been written about and discussed throughout the reincarnation section.

sirgog
10-15-2009, 05:59 PM
I would like more information of course, but I think two other suggestions are more on point.

1. Give players more opportunites to respec feats. Feat respecs are currently too expensive. Turbine made a decision that feats were too easy to change in the past and decided to make it more difficult. I believe they went to far. The easiest way to remedy the situation is to put more of the top tier shards into circulation, but there are other means to change this situation.

2. A reincarnation option which allows for level respec, but does not require a true reincarnation. This has been written about and discussed throughout the reincarnation section.

This is your second post in a row I've wanted to give +rep to, but am out of it for the day. Oh well. /signed.

RobbinB
10-15-2009, 07:46 PM
1. Give players more opportunites to respec feats. Feat respecs are currently too expensive. Turbine made a decision that feats were too easy to change in the past and decided to make it more difficult. I believe they went too far. The easiest way to remedy the situation is to put more of the top tier shards into circulation, but there are other means to change this situation.

Certainly if it wasn't too easy to change feats previously, then a change to the sib fragment crunching 'crafting' dynamic might have tipped the balance. So there was some justification to a change. What would have made sense was to introduce the new shard dynamic and make the regular shard useable for respec up to level 16. Then 10 sib shards would be required for lvl 17-20 feat respecs, and 100 sib shards could be reserved for a future use, eg full respec once that was introduced.

The current need for 100 sib shards for a feat respec is just assinine. I would say it proves how stupid Turbine really is, but I really don't think Turbine is stupid, rather just greedy (shard needed for feat respec is available in DDO store, that can't be a co-incidence)

Chaosprism
10-15-2009, 09:25 PM
People could just hold off making that character also until the prestige requirements are out, you can also hunt for information online because the prestige classes that have feat requirements usually echo whats out there in the source material, even if the resulting abilities are game specific. If not it will simply be enchancement requirements which are much easier respeced.
If you really really want to turn your level 20 character into one of the new prestiges, then you go for a lesser reincarnation. Thats one of the big reasons it's there for.

Angelus_dead
10-15-2009, 09:33 PM
People could just hold off making that character also until the prestige requirements are out
I hope you're joking. That's the problem, not a solution.

you can also hunt for information online because the prestige classes that have feat requirements usually echo whats out there in the source material, even if the resulting abilities are game specific.
I hope you're joking. The D&D Warpriest requirements are Diplomacy, Sense Motive, and Combat Casting. Let's see how close the DDO version eventually is...

Chaosprism
10-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Why is holding off the problem? I understand some people's lack of patience, that's actually the real problem. Perspective is an interesting thing though.

Given most of the prestiges have enhancement pre-requisites, some have a mix of feats and enhancements it's likely thats what we'll see.

Combat casting as a feat may well be in the pre-reqs for warpriest, or more probably the cleric- concentration II enhancement.

Given that there will be reincarnation soon for those linked feats you cant change with shards, I dont see there being a big problem with what they decide to put as pre-requisites on prestiges as long as they make sense, and from what they've done so far they mostly do.

Borror0
10-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Why is holding off the problem?
It's a game. It's supposed to be entertaining now, not in the future.

Uska
10-22-2009, 01:09 AM
This is one of those rare times I dont disagree with the OP yes we need this and as to the poster who says why not wait? Well why should we have to wait to play

Beherit_Baphomar
10-22-2009, 01:39 AM
So either log on and watch people run around the marketplace or maybe look at cool stuff on the AH or level my guys to 20 and take "full advantage" of TR and grind my way back up again?

Or they could tell us what's needed for these missing character advancements and let me play and plan now.

sephiroth1084
10-22-2009, 02:04 AM
Obviously agree, since I made this very request elsewhere...or thought I did? :D Can't be bothered looking as it doesn't really matter.

Obviously, we all want to know what we're in store for. The PrE previews leading up to Mod 9 represented some of the most exciting news we were given.

C'mon folks! Eladrin, Tolero, Tarrant...whomever, let's get some previews of the PrEs or their prerequisites (as they stand now). Attached some disclaimers if need be. It's great that we are going to be receiving the ability to respec, even if laboriously, but it'd be a lot better to not have to do that in the first place.

Chaosprism
10-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Everyone has to wait, you're waiting right now, are you enjoying the game you're playing right now?

Is it time to go away do something else then come back later?

Take a deep breath, and breathe out slowly.. the game will still be here later, if you're not enjoying things now and you think you'll enjoy them more later. Then come back later.

Having said that i'd still like to see which ones will be coming next of the ones that were mentioned as being "in the works". Whether or not we'll see the pre-reqs yet we'll have to wait and see there too.

Healemup
10-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Fortunately, I haven't been hit by any of the more radical changes causing me to want to re-roll my characters in the past (one of the true benefits of having gimped characters and not going with the flavor of the month builds (targets for the changes as they quickly get percieved (real or imagined) as overpowered)).

However, if the new PREs come out and require certain feats I could see this as a major problem if they don't offer a way to change them without incurring some significant financial investment (TP). I don't view the true reincarnation as an option as I still feel the loss of favor on them to be an overriding factor for me not to go down that path.

I still cry a little when I think of the loss of the Crit Rage for frenzied berzerker, but that only involved respeccing my enhancements which required nothing for me to find or buy.

And for the record, I have been collecting shards since they came out. I have plenty of people that know I have a terrible habit of picking up shiny things... But, I still only have around 25 full dragonshards (probably used/given away 15 - 20 more). So, that would still leave me more than half short for a SINGLE feat respec. Really??

I can only hope that most of the PREs require certain enhancements rather than feat requirements.

Healemup
10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Everyone has to wait, you're waiting right now, are you enjoying the game you're playing right now?

The problem is that I (and some very high percentage of veteran players) have multiple characters at level 17 or higher already. Personally, I have 7. This means for every feat requirement that I don't have already, I would have to respec. I mean I waited for how long to get that one XP. Do you think I would not play them anymore until I know what the PREs are going to be in a future MOD that they haven't even announced after all that time? Really?

Bunker
10-22-2009, 09:54 AM
If this is another thread about PrEs being released or at least posting what will be released, I'm in. Come on Devs, lets stoke up that fire a bit and get the development fires burning a little hotter. Maybe we can see some finished product some time this year.

Mhykke
10-22-2009, 09:57 AM

Take a deep breath, and breathe out slowly.. the game will still be here later, if you're not enjoying things now and you think you'll enjoy them more later. Then come back later.

Having said that i'd still like to see which ones will be coming next of the ones that were mentioned as being "in the works". Whether or not we'll see the pre-reqs yet we'll have to wait and see there too.

You're not thinking logically.

It's not smart for Turbine, or for any company for that matter, to tell its customers to just "hang on for a while", or "take a break, and come back when it's fixed".

~Jules921
10-22-2009, 10:02 AM
All classes should have some kind of Prestige line - if you're still working on it - at least give us some basic information on what its gonna be and when.

Jules

Tanka
10-22-2009, 10:48 AM
"hang on for a while"
lol, Mod 9.

Angelus_dead
10-22-2009, 10:59 AM
It's not smart for Turbine, or for any company for that matter, to tell its customers to just "hang on for a while", or "take a break, and come back when it's fixed".
It can be smart if and only if the company is supremely assured of its present and future competitive position.

But that might only apply if the company had already done everything reasonable to serve the customer on the topic. In this case that would mean either having published all the info already, or having made a respec cheaply and easily available when the time comes. Turbine has done neither of those things, meaning that it's invalid to say "Just wait for it"

honkuimushi
10-22-2009, 11:06 AM

The way things are now, if you were considereing a few different leveling paths for a character, you either have to park you high level characters or face the prospect of paying real money to fix them, followed by an even longer grind back to 20. And you'll need to grind to 20 first to even try that option.

Turbine now has a new incentive to keep people playing. If you're not playing, you're probably not paying for a sub and you're probably not buying anything from the store. Having people park their highest level characters seems likely drive people towards taking a break until the issue is resolved.

At least they have released the names of the PrEs. I hope they can give a a bit of description and plans for prereqs. I do sympathise with Eladrin though. A lot of the prereqs are likely to change and if people take the previews as a guide for the future( which is what we're asking for) and then the prereqs change, they have the same problem they have now, except they'll feel cheated as well. Any feat requirements Eladrin announces would have to be set in stone. The Enhancements could change fairly easily, though.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-22-2009, 11:12 AM
People could just hold off making that character also until the prestige requirements are out, you can also hunt for information online because the prestige classes that have feat requirements usually echo whats out there in the source material, even if the resulting abilities are game specific. If not it will simply be enchancement requirements which are much easier respeced.
If you really really want to turn your level 20 character into one of the new prestiges, then you go for a lesser reincarnation. Thats one of the big reasons it's there for.

Turbine does not always follow source material and because of horrible communication we don't know if the rest of the PrEs are comming out next week, next month, next year, or never.

Tubine needs to learn to communicate. For a brief period there things lit up when we had those initial previews. The forums were actually a contributing and positive place, people had hope for the game...then things got quiet again.

Aerendil
10-22-2009, 11:18 AM
100% agreed.

I have so many builds I'd *like* to make right now, but can't until I know exactly what the future holds for certain classes.
I don't see why they can't share the information on any of these, even if it's something as simple as "tentative feat requirements".

Eladrin had most PrE info available for the mod 9 release what... 6+ months before release? You'd think they'd have most other PrEs planned out by now.

Come on, guys - give us some more info.

Beherit_Baphomar
10-22-2009, 02:49 PM

This is a little different to waiting for it to be released. If the Devs have more I
portant things to work on, we'll wait. But at least give us information so that people are not either parking characters at 17 or paying to respec.

Riggs
10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
signed

and also give out a free respec token or something when major game changes are made.

People make characters based on the game as it is, and when the game changes significantly as it has several times - a character that was effective and useful 2 years ago might suddenly not be. That is not the players fault.

Turbine has spent a lot of time over the years making changes that bascially encourage, or force people to rerun old content over and over again. Now by making feat respecs exponentially more expensive AND offering it in the DDO store - if Turbine continues to make major changes AND force players to completely reroll or spent $$ to fix something that is Turbine making the changes - people are going to get far more upset than if Turbine just decide to actually be nice to players, especailly long time players - and let people change their characters to adjust to the new changes.

Paragon
10-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I agree entirely. If the only method of respec is going to be by True Reincarnation, then we need to get information on build options/changes FAR earlier. Here is why:

Lets assume I want to make a build. For a cleric, say. But I don't know what enhancements clerics will get from their PrEs. So I can do several things.
1. Wait for info on the enhancements (i.e., not play the game). As has been stated, this is the problem.
2. Build the character without knowing what the enhancements are.

Option 2 will either result in:
a. I guess right, the character works perfectly with the new enhancements, and everything is pretty. Highly unlikely, especially in a game like this with so many complicated build choices.
b. I guess wrong, the character is designed to take one enhancement line (say battle-cleric w/ Warpriest) when another ends up being superior (say Radiant Servant).

Since a. is somewhat unlikely, most people will be in b. And this leaves them with two options:
i. Stick with a gimp.
ii. Reroll.

Now you have hit a conundrum. Without more information, players can either not play, or hope to get lucky in build choices. If they don't get lucky, their only recourse is reroll. True Reincarnation does nothing to change that--you still have to reroll to fix your class setup, it just throws you a bone when you do.

As I see it, there are two solutions. Either give us the information we want so we can build characters without worrying about having the rug pulled out from under our plans in three months, thus eliminating the conundrum right at the start, or add

iii. Respec

the point of which is to be able to fix the build choices that became retroactively bad because they were uninformed WITHOUT having to completely scrap the character and reroll.

Now, if you are not willing to communicate, how about at least implementing a real, full respec without having to reroll. Say, something like this:

Superior Reincarnation:
Your character is returned to character creation with 32 build points. You retain all experience, items, and favor and can re-create and re-level your character in whatever way you choose.

So, I would ask that Turbine either give us a real respec mechanic rather than a glorified reroll button or tell us what they are planning for character enhancements, feats, classes, races, etc. in future mods.

jsaving
10-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Some great suggestions in this thread, +1s all around.

My one concern is that it's much easier to level certain builds if you splash. Indeed, in many cases splashing makes things so much easier on the player that the *only* reason not to splash is because you're planning/hoping for a worthwhile capstone or Tier 3 prestige enhancement. If those future capstones or prestige enhancements do turn out to be sufficiently strong that it becomes viable or even optimal to stay pure, is it really fair to give players who chose the easier route a free respec just because "nobody knew" what future capstones/enhancements were going to be?

If this were to be considered then I would like to make a counterproposal. Rather than asking Turbine to release information on capstones and prestige enhancements as early as possible, which might actually do more harm than good if they get changed during playtesting, why not simply let people respec their characters for free when new capstones or prestige enhancements are introduced? That way, everybody could make decisions about their characters based on what works today, without running the risk of inadvertently gimping their build for the future. We could all just have a good time playing the game, which is after all what DDO is supposed to be about anyway.

redoubt
10-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Certainly if it wasn't too easy to change feats previously, then a change to the sib fragment crunching 'crafting' dynamic might have tipped the balance. So there was some justification to a change. What would have made sense was to introduce the new shard dynamic and make the regular shard useable for respec up to level 16. Then 10 sib shards would be required for lvl 17-20 feat respecs, and 100 sib shards could be reserved for a future use, eg full respec once that was introduced.

The current need for 100 sib shards for a feat respec is just assinine. I would say it proves how stupid Turbine really is, but I really don't think Turbine is stupid, rather just greedy (shard needed for feat respec is available in DDO store, that can't be a co-incidence)

This is what bothers me the most. Several new mechanics are being introduced to the game as a means of pushing players into buying things from the store.

A F2P player would expect to buy pieces, like someone on an al a carte vacation.

But, I'm a VIP and this was supposed to be an all inclusive resort. $15 a month and I get all the content. These changes are designed to get money from VIPs as well.

Yes, you can grind to get the items instead of buying at the store, but the rediculous prices (i.e. number of shards needed to respec a feat) just screams "we'll make it so annoying they'll buy from us rather than use the in game mechanic."

Chaosprism
10-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Depends how much it's going to cost to respec, but you also get 500 tp a month to spend on how you choose.

And the MAIN thing you have to remember about all this is , if you CANT wait and you want it now, you can fork out for it now. That the main paradigm of capitalism right there.

You want funny coloured hair? You want xp potions, other conveniences like the soon to come reincarnations, well they are there and you can pay for them.

As a VIP you get access to ALL the content and classes/races. But for conveniences you pay extra (even if it's from that 500 tp you get for being a vip)
I dont have a problem with that business model at all, it caters for all sorts of players and financial situations. I'm sure they've made a packet from those already that want everything NOW NOW NOW. Good on them.

They're making reincarnations because YOU guys asked for them, but it's still a premium service and a lot of effort has gone/will go into making it work. If you want to use the service, fine.. go pay for it. If you dont, dont use it.

Angelus_dead
10-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Depends how much it's going to cost to respec, but you also get 500 tp a month to spend on how you choose.
The cost is what, 1495 for a Greater Reincarnation, so the True Reincarnation surely costs at least as many Turbine Points, and it also means losing each tome you've used and relevelling from 1-20 (at increased XP cost).

In case you missed it before:
Simply respeccing all seven feats is NOT enough to adapt to meeting the feat requirements for a specialty; it could take a True Reincarnate. As already given in an example, if your character wants some feats that are on the bonus list for Fighter or Monk (which will be true for any melee build), then splashing some levels of those classes might be the best way to get the specialty.

Chaosprism
10-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Splashing often was the only effective way to gain prestiges in pnp in a timely manner also, trying to get your hide and move silently up enough to qualify as as assassin if all the classes you already had didnt have hide and move as class skills was painful as well.

Lesser Reincarnate costs how much?

Lextek
12-06-2009, 10:59 PM
/signed

I saw post where one of Turbine guys posted complete list of all PrE's they will be putting into game, but thats from 2008, it would be nice if they can repost that with exact requirements each will require and then speed things up and get them into game.

If new business model is working, especially with additions of new server(s), and they do not have enough workforce, they should hire more to speed up updates. I know people here that have been here since beginning seem used to this non-communication, but if you guys hit any other major MMO forums, you will notice that there is lot more communication going on. There really needs to be more frequent Turbine de facto statements as to what is going on.

redoubt
12-08-2009, 10:09 AM
/signed

Thrudh
12-08-2009, 10:20 AM
This is what bothers me the most. Several new mechanics are being introduced to the game as a means of pushing players into buying things from the store.

A F2P player would expect to buy pieces, like someone on an al a carte vacation.

But, I'm a VIP and this was supposed to be an all inclusive resort. $15 a month and I get all the content. These changes are designed to get money from VIPs as well.

Yes, you can grind to get the items instead of buying at the store, but the rediculous prices (i.e. number of shards needed to respec a feat) just screams "we'll make it so annoying they'll buy from us rather than use the in game mechanic."

Well, you get TPs each month with your monthly subscription, so you could just save up and buy a feat shard... No need for you to spend extra real money...

But I do agree that re-speccing a feat using shards found in the game is just ridiculous now.

Battleworm
12-08-2009, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=Chaosprism;2502186]Why is holding off the problem? I understand some people's lack of patience, that's actually the real problem. [QUOTE]

Hold off?Given turbine's track record,you might never play that character if that's the philosophy you adopt.Or do they take only portion of payments from you for the broken / not functioning parts of this game?

Romak
12-08-2009, 10:45 AM
/signed

Tharlak
12-08-2009, 10:57 AM
/signed.

Since they have many (all for some classes) selected, how hard is it to post the pre-reqs even if it is just to say that it will need some combat feats or no feats just enhancements, etc.

Gol
12-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Depends how much it's going to cost to respec, but you also get 500 tp a month to spend on how you choose.This attitude is extremely frustrating. You don't get 500 TP a month unless you buy them with real cash. Be it $12-15 for VIP or for $7 or whatever in the store, they cost real money and ARE NOT FREE.

Samadhi
12-08-2009, 11:05 AM
I wouldn't be so worried about them publishing this stuff early IF they 1) made feat exchanges realistic again by increasing drop rate on high tier shards and 2) came out with these respec options they have been talking about for over 6 months now.

One way or another, though, they need to quit forcing us to NOT play the game because the consequences of gimping our characters due to lack of info is too high ><

Judo
12-08-2009, 12:40 PM
/signed

/**** in one hand

/wish in the other

Raiderone
12-09-2009, 10:26 AM
/Signed.

Not knowing the PrE's requirements makes it difficult to determine crafting and tod items too.

One Free feat respect at the least...

Angelus_dead
05-07-2010, 09:08 PM
The recent announcement (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=247442) of the two feat requirements for Shintao tier 1 has reinforced the importance of the developers publishing the requirements as fast as possible. I'm already sad for my monk, and expect to be further dismayed by the respec costs for my sorc and cleric in the near future. (Not the cleric yet, because Radiant Servant wasn't quite attractive enough). In fact, I've pretty much decided to hold off leveling one character until I know what the options are.

Players never like finding out that their expensive respecs could have been avoided if the developers had been more forthcoming with information that had already been decided on- especially in a system where respecs mean cash for the devs (it looks suspicious).

As an alternative, players would appreciate it if effected characters (with a majority of levels in monk, cleric, sorc, fvs, and even wiz) were granted a feat respec token when the update with their specialties comes out.

I wouldn't be so worried about them publishing this stuff early IF they 1) made feat exchanges realistic again by increasing drop rate on high tier shards
And even if the drop rate wasn't increased, simply increasing the stack size so we could carry more than one high-level drop at once would be a measurable improvement. 1000 frags isn't much space.

azrael4h
05-08-2010, 01:05 AM
You're not thinking logically.

+1 Rep

The people who "hold off" to take a break for a while are more likely to not come back at all. ****ing off your customers is never a good idea. And deliberately withholding information solely to force them to spend money to cover for the holding of that information will **** people off.

/signed, though I know better than to think it'll happen.

Chaosprism
05-08-2010, 11:20 AM
For classes that have prestiges added. and they DO have feat requirements, I think giving that character 1 (or 2) free feat exchanges would go a long way to helping this transition.

Pyromaniac
05-09-2010, 03:06 PM
/signed just from the title. And give us all the info about each. Wouldn't want the player base to think they aren't being worked on at all, given we're into year 2 of waiting for it.

smatt
05-09-2010, 03:16 PM
LOL, good idea but good luck.. Why would they miss the cahnce to sell all those Hearts of Wood for the various Resurrections that people will buy so they can respect into the proper feat configuration for new PrE's?

Not going to happen :(

Guildmaster_Kadish
05-09-2010, 03:35 PM
On the one hand, 100% agreed that this is a problem and needs to be addressed.

On the other, I can see how publishing information about requirements before developing (let alone testing) could be difficult for Turbine. We've seen already how willing Turbine is to make major PrE changes very late in the development cycle that can greatly affect the power level of the PrE.

Without knowing what sort of power (or lack thereof) a PrE will have, it may be difficult for the developers to give a reliable prediction of what the prereqs will be.

Rather than forcing them to make guesses that may end up being inaccurate in the long run, I think the best solution would be a strong respec option. Failing that, though, some tentative guesses at prereqs would still certainly be an improvement.

manumase
05-10-2010, 07:23 AM
i'll actually agree with kadish, give a respec, but only when the update comes out and only to characters that have toons that will be affected by it, by say having 6 levels in that class with new PrE

Doxmaster
05-11-2010, 04:38 AM
All for more info, not for free respec.

Kyrn
05-11-2010, 04:46 AM
There is 1 very big issue with releasing info early:

Information subject to change.

Artos_Fabril
05-11-2010, 04:50 AM
It's an MMO, information is subject to change after release. Open and honest communication (and a demonstrated willingness to fix bugs or address issues) will buy you some leeway when you do make changes.

Heronous
05-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Signed! 100%

Greydeath
05-14-2010, 06:27 AM
/signed - for all the good it will do :rolleyes:

typical turbine ****ing their fans :mad:

Kyrn
05-14-2010, 06:59 AM
Oh, and another reason why the information may not be available: not all feats are out yet. (since we know that there WILL be new feats coming out...)