PDA

View Full Version : The bank can't store $$

Sambvca
10-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Please add a Plat bar to the bank.

We can already transfer plat (9,999 at a time) through the mail. Add a slot in the bank so any character can deposit and withdraw any ammount of plat - like a trade window.

I saw a no ML +2int tome on the AH way underpriced, but buy the time I had mailed several mil gold to one account, someone jumped on the oppurnitunity, or the poster realized their mistake.

No matter my motive, please add this convenience.

Rheebus
10-15-2009, 04:52 PM
/signed

Rheebus

Mical
10-15-2009, 04:54 PM
yea this would be most helpful

sirgog
10-15-2009, 05:28 PM
This should definitely change, IMO.

ric0
10-15-2009, 05:36 PM
why didnt you just buy it with the char who had the plat soon as you logged on?

Sambvca
10-15-2009, 05:49 PM
why didnt you just buy it with the char who had the plat soon as you logged on?

Say each character had a mil, but none had 5 mil.

Prism
10-15-2009, 06:05 PM
As long as the developers make it so Free accounts cannot use something like this to bypass their money limits, I'm all for it. Maybe let only Premium and VIP have access to this "coin storage"?

Taurnish
10-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Good idea and fairly sure it has been mentioned before numerous times. Allow only VIPs the capability but please let us store plat in the bank. I hate having to log on another toon just to mail plat 9,999 at a time when a bank click could solve the issue. Also, I don't wish to bug my guildies to hold plat for me.

Oh, and if your new to the game quit asking for plat in the general chat/ advice window. We were all poor once and earned it. Beggars are just lazy thieves. :cool:

Psyker
10-15-2009, 06:57 PM
If they put the plat storage in the shared bank that would ensure that only VIP and premium accounts would have access to the feature.

Prism
10-15-2009, 08:42 PM
If they put the plat storage in the shared bank that would ensure that only VIP and premium accounts would have access to the feature.

No, it wouldn't. Free accounts could accrue enough TP via favor rewards to purchase a Shared Bank. Given the high price of the Shared Bank (1495TP currently), it's unlikely, but possible.

Arculea
10-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Well,
a bank where you cannot store any money is a little bit strange, indeed ;)

Shamurai
10-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Well,
a bank where you cannot store any money is a little bit strange, indeed ;)

That's funny!
I agree I wish I could transfer money (well I will when I have more then 9999 to transfer but yeah)

Riggs
10-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Ironic that a 'bank' doesnt have the ability to store cash....

Chazzie
10-18-2009, 02:21 PM
I would like to see this added to the share bank also,

Or Just a lets meet in the middle example:

Say 100k limit on plat would be better than mailing 9999 every type of coin between toons.Make it Free ONLY to VIP acounts and If you downgrade your scrip to Prem or f2p you loose the ability.

I think this would benefit the player base but not help out the evil peeps. Wouldnt it? I dont know maybe Im missing something.But sounds good to me. I would be happy with that limit.It would be way Faster for the player base I think.

DoctorBadWolf
10-20-2009, 03:52 AM

That would be rather annoying, as many premiums aren't terribly interested in the shared bank, but would still benefit from coin storage.

I'm curious, though. What would be so bad about letting free players use this feature?

Also, if it really is a problem, wouldn't it be more reasonable to simply give everyone access to the feature, but limit how much a free(non premium) player can store?

dormetheus
10-20-2009, 03:56 AM
/signed.

Was just thinking about posting this suggestion (again) 5 minutes ago.

Also, I think it should mainly be a VIP only perk. Or, have VIP unlimited storage, and premium/f2p capped.

Arctigis
10-20-2009, 04:01 AM
A possible downside of this is that it makes it 'less risky' for players to utilise the services of plat farmers. People
tend to think twice about exposing the name of their main to plat farmers. If they could do this via a lvl1 fgfghghf
type char then it may encourage them to lose their inhibitions about doing it. They can still do this of course but
then have the whole mail 9999 conundrum being discussed.

rezo
10-20-2009, 04:38 PM
What??? Make those lazy dwarfs do something. How dare you!!!!! lol, j/k /good idea

Thorzian
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
/signed. a shared bank slot without including plat was just dumb. i swear anybody can get a job programming at turbine some days.