View Full Version : I demand WF Cosmetics

Stamp3de
10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
*Snaps fingers*
Make it so.

TommyBoy
10-15-2009, 09:48 AM
/signed

I wish to buy fleshling pelts to spruce up my plating. dwarven beards, elf ears, human skalps, wookie braids, ect

Shaamis
10-15-2009, 09:57 AM
/signed

I wish to buy fleshling pelts to spruce up my plating. dwarven beards, elf ears, human skalps, wookie braids, ect

nice.

but seriously, I would like to see WF only weapons, such as Arm-bows, Arm-swords, and some of the neat augmentations available to WF.

spifflove
10-15-2009, 09:58 AM
You mean like flame sides or white wall tires?

Lorien_the_First_One
10-15-2009, 10:02 AM
That was proposed for mod 7 but not yet implimented :(

Module 7 Feature Preview: Pimp My Warforged

Does your Warforged need some extra flash? We're proud to introduce the new Mod 7 feature: "Pimp My Warforged" - letting playahs take their Warforged to the next level of style! Here's a look at some of the exciting new features:

New Skills

Fly

Description: All other players want to be like you

Pneumatics

Description: Enables your character to go up and down

New Feat

Super Fly

Prerequisite: Must have a 15 Fly
Description: All other players want to be like you, but automatically fail a Fly skill check

New enhancements

Follower of the Lord of Bling

Prerequisite: 15 Fly skill; Feat: Super Fly
Description: Use your Fly skill to blind your opponents whenever you have Bling equipped

Slow Your Roll

Description: Adds a bonus to keep your d20 from rolling off the 20 onto a 1

Help the new Researcher of the Twelve, Exhibit d'Bling, to unlock special Eldritch Device recipes!

New Crafted Items

Bling
Spinners
Fins
Ground Effects
Chrome Rims

[CENTER]Watch the Video Dev Diary about Pimp My Warforged (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vnt3VYCC4)!]

MDS_Geist
10-15-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm sure they will add eye shadow, mascara, rouge (which many people seem to think is a playable class) and other cosmetics to the game at some point to go along with the hair dyes.

smithers
10-15-2009, 01:36 PM
nice.

but seriously, I would like to see WF only weapons, such as Arm-bows, Arm-swords, and some of the neat augmentations available to WF.

This post reminded me of the film District 9 that I caught last week.

The "prawns" were pretty cool looking, and their weapons, unusable by humans, were truly awesome.

One had a flaming barrel that would "woomph" you right through a concrete wall. Another was a lightning gun that makes humans explode like firecrackers.

A truly interesting movie, too by the way.

Off topic ya I know, but I want that "woomph" gun for my WF - makes greensteel look like toys!

MDS_Geist
10-15-2009, 01:54 PM
It would make sense to have warforged components in the game, but that would involve more animations which seem to be a major sticking point for developer time.

Hambo
10-15-2009, 05:18 PM

I don't even want to know where you connect the dueal exhaust... :D

itslex1
10-16-2009, 09:28 AM
I don't even want to know where you connect the dueal exhaust... :D

I don't care where it goes, as long as I can get a Borla with shiny chrome tips.

MrCow
10-16-2009, 12:32 PM
New Warforged cosmetic item: Coffee Mug! ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/Ukenburger/Forum/ScreenShot00068.jpg

Urguwno
10-16-2009, 01:19 PM
The next generation of cosmetically enhanced warforged should all look like real dolls. :cool:

Leadsides
10-16-2009, 01:39 PM

You mean tricked out like this?

http://tempusporco.com/ddoblingy.jpg

Resurrected from an old April Fools thread :D

Cavalier
10-16-2009, 07:01 PM
The next generation of cosmetically enhanced warforged should all look like real dolls. :cool:

Including the pump and the vinyl patching kit incase anything goes...erm....wrong? :D