PDA

View Full Version : Monday night Cannith Dedicated Warforge Party

Halek
10-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Looking to put together a new Static Team to start in October (Previous thread can be found here: New Static Group (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=201868)). Start from lvl 1 Warforge and work our way up the new content!

The team will meet on Wednesday evenings 7 pm est. on Cannith. Slow and steady….not to say if we all know the quest very well… and all agree, we can speed it up a lil, but NO ZERGING! Keep it a Team effort! Going to start this team with the following rules.

Oh, one more thing, NEWBIES ARE WELCOME! Come join the DDO experience.

1) No zerging

2) We want this to be fun & build your character as you like, so you will be able to use anything from your past life or shared bank account.

3) You may use the Action House, but please offer items to the group before you Auction them off.

4) You may use the Vendors, but please offer items to the group before you sell them off (See #3).

5) This is a Dedicated/Static Team…. Don’t use the toon outside the party nights. If you miss a night or two, and need to catch up with XP ,or quest, that is fine…but keep it to a minimum.

6) Have fun! Don’t let small things stress you out! It’s a game lets enjoy it!

That should be it for rules. If you wish to see a more complete version of this, check this post. Most of this will apply to us. We will skip Khortos tutorial, and then meet on Wavecrest Tavern to start our questing.

Bladed Forge Team!

1) Thirsterhall (Thirsterhall, Fighter)
2) NameisToad (Implacable, Paladin)
3) Halek (Renrick Dragonsbane, Battle Cleric)
4) Dylos_Moon (Quarterstaff, Wizard)
5) -- New Member --
6) -- New Member --
A1) kebin131 (Kaybus, Rogue)

Previous Team Members
Tyjet (Fulli Automatix, Wizard)
Booster (Vorp, Sorcerer)
Boredlonewolf (Siderr, Rogue/Ranger)

post here if interested or send me a PM

Normal/Solo Hard Elite

Quest List

The Storehouse's Secret
Stopping the Sahuagin
Sacrifices
Redemption
Necromancer's Doom
Heyton's Rest
The Collaborator
The Cannith Crystal
Walk the Butcher's Path
The Sunken Sewer
Stop Hazadill's Shipment
The Smuggler's Warehouse
Retrieve the Stolen Goods
Recovering the Lost Tome
Protect Baudry's Interests
Misery's Peak
The Miller's Debt
The Kobold's New Ringleader
Information is Key
Haverdasher
Garrison's Missing Pack
Durk's Got a Secret
Bringing the Light
Arachnophobia
Setting the Wards: The Patriarch's Crypt
Setting the Wards: The Lower Cathedral
Return to the Sanctuary
Redfang the Unruled
The Old Archives
The Kobold's Den: Clan Gnashtooth
The Kobold's Den: Rescuing Arlos
Kobold Assault
Home Sweet Sewer
The Hobgoblin's Captives
The Friar's Niece
First Strike
Endgame: Marguerite
The Crypt of Gerard Dryden
The Cloven Jaw Scourge: Blockade
An Explosive Situation
Yarkuch's War-plans
Whisperdoom's Spawn
Venn's Trail: Venn's Fate
Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm
Rest for the Restless
Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate
The Depths of Despair
The Depths of Darkness
The Cloven-jaw Scourge: Caverns of Shaugh
Tomb of the Sanguine Heart
Tomb of the Immortal Heart
Tomb of the Crimson Heart
Tomb of the Burning Heart
Halls of Shan-To-Kor
The Depths of Doom
The Depths of Discord
The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key
The Deadly Package: Agent of the Darguul
Archer Point Defense
Doom of the Witch Doctor: Zulkash, Herald of Woe
Doom of the Witch Doctor: The Way to Zulkash
Caged Trolls
The Bloody Crypt
The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand
The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch

Korthos Island Slayer: 127/750
Korthos Island Explorer: 12/12
Korthos Island Rare: 1/3

The Cerulean Hills Slayer: 272/400
The Cerulean Hills Explorer: 14/14
The Cerulean Hills Rare: 5/7

The Waterworks Slayer: 121/400
The Waterworks Rare: 4/6

Tangleroot Gorge Slayer: 125/1500
Tangleroot Gorge Explorer: 13/13
Tangleroot Gorge Rare: 1/9

XP: 174,497

Tyjet
10-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Is the night of the week open for discussion?
If not, I'm going to have to bail out.

I had last monday free, but that will rarely happen.
I never actually picked up that it was a monday night group from the last thread.

Thirsterhall
10-14-2009, 08:04 PM
For my 2 coppers I'm open to any night, though Tuesday would be my last choice.

Saice
10-14-2009, 08:17 PM
The Night/Time frame would make it out of bounds for me. Otherwise I would love a WF group to hang out with.

Halek
10-15-2009, 08:11 AM
OK To the rest of the group...How does Wednesday at 7:00est sound.

Please post yes or no if you have time.

Monday or Wednesday are good for me at 7:00est. I will post on the other thread as well.

Results
1) Thirsterhall - Wednesday (good)
2) NameisToad - Wednesday (good)
3) Halek - Monday & Wednesday (good)
4) Boredlonewolf
5) Tyjet - Wednesday (good)
6) Booster - Wednesday (good)

Thanks,

Renrick

Booster
10-15-2009, 01:56 PM
If you have room I would be willing to come. I have settled on Sorc if that meshes well with your team.

I'm free both Mon and Tues, anytime is good. If accepted I'll bump off the quests that have been done already and be good to go on either day.

Tyjet
10-15-2009, 08:47 PM
If you have room I would be willing to come. I have settled on Sorc if that meshes well with your team.

I'm free both Mon and Tues, anytime is good. If accepted I'll bump off the quests that have been done already and be good to go on either day.

Does that mean you are unavailable on Wednesday at 1900 E.S.T.?

Booster
10-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Opps, I meant Wed. Yes, im free.

Halek
10-16-2009, 08:18 AM
Ok so I've given up on the Paladin. I just can't get one worked out to my satisfaction so I've switched to a fighter. I have him all set sitting at 18k xp and newbie land. He be wielding a great sword for the trash and switching to tower/sword for the bosses etc. I havn't finalized the enhancements yet but I'm close. I'll be going down the Stalwart Defender path. If he ends up being a bit gimped later in life I deal with it then.

Note I had to delete the bard to make room for him.

Thirsterhall,

That sounds great and with the new Re-Incarnations they have setup in the next patch and you feel you are gimped you can always change it. That is what I plan on doing with my cleric if I need to change. We are going to need to find another member who can heal us warforged.

Halek

Tyjet
10-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Booster here says he wants to play a Sorcerer and I have my Wizard, named Fulli Automatix, ready. I think we will have plenty of healing available if boredlonewolf is alright with changing the date from monday to wednesday.

Halek
10-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Boredlonewolf has not responded yet & I hope he is OK with it. Yeah the wizzard & sorcerer should be good for healing.

Since we are done with Misery's peak. I am going to take Renrick over to The Harbor to Bind & get the bags. I am also going to keep Renrick as a BattleCleric since it looks like we are going to have a Well-Rounded.

Halek

Booster
10-16-2009, 06:50 PM
So I'm in then? Good stuff. Sorc's name is Vorp and is all set quest/exp wise going from the quest list posted above.

Looks like a soild group.

Halek
10-19-2009, 02:10 PM
This was added to the other Post. For any new potential people, we might have enough for a second group.

Ohhhhh! This sounds awesome! Can someone send me a PM (over forums) with some names I can send a PM to in game? I prefer using Wizard or Rogue for a WF, possibly Bard or Ranger. I'm really not sure how old this thread is so if anyone can give me the most recent info that would be awesome. Also is this going to be a guild or just a static group?

Kebin,

Our new thread is at: (Monday night Cannith Dedicated Warforge Party (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=207405)). We are full, but you are now third person that past the original 6. If there is one more person that shows interst you guys might be able to create a new group that we can run together.

It looks like we are moving to Wednesday night. My characters on Cannith are Renrick and Halek if you want to send me a shout in game.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

kebin131
10-19-2009, 11:02 PM
I think Wednesdays and Tuesdays will work best for the group I will lead as well. It would be epic if I got to lead the "stealth" group xD. But I have no info on the other 2 members interested, like in game name and class.

NameisToad
10-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Bladed Forge Team!

1) Thirsterhall (Thirsterhall, Fighter)
2) NameisToad (Aquatic, Paladin)
3) Halek (Renrick Dragonsbane, Battle Cleric)
4) Boredlonewolf (Siderr, Rogue/Ranger)
5) Tyjet (Fulli Automatix, Wizard)
6) Booster (Vorp, Sorcerer)

Aquatic was a sorcerer. Implacable is my paladin.

I needed to make room for my favored soul, so I had to delete Aquatic.

RIP, Aquatic.

Halek
10-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Aquatic was a sorcerer. Implacable is my paladin.

I needed to make room for my favored soul, so I had to delete Aquatic.

RIP, Aquatic.

Has been changed...

Thirsterhall
10-21-2009, 07:42 AM
While getting my 18k xp I found the following scrolls that will be available to anyone in the group tonight that wants them.

Charm Person
Shocking Grasp
Nightshield
Bless
Divine Favor

Tyjet
10-21-2009, 08:15 AM
I noticed this posted early on in the last thread, which might have something to do with why he hasn't checked the forums recently.

on 2 mondays near the end of oct. start of nov. I will be unavailable; I forget the exact dates. Volunteer work for younger students at my school.

It is probably safe to assume that he won't be showing up tonight.
We're going to have to either find a replacement or avoid quests that are too deadly without a rogue.

Thristerhall, Nightshield is the only arcane spell from your list that I do not know yet.
I have a +1 Falchion if anybody prefers that to the great axe you get at the start.

Halek
10-22-2009, 08:07 AM
First of all thank you Kaybus for showing up and helping out last night.

I have updated the first post with the Quests that we ran last night, this is all from what I remembered last night and my notes are at home. If I have missed anything please let me know and I can change it.

What a successful run last night, we went from around 18K upto 64K in experience and ended at Level 4 (are new rogue ended at level 3). Kaybus I can run some stuff on the Island to get you some more experience and Favor with another character.

We also elected Implacable as the leader of the group. (If you want me to help and lead some weeks (do some research) I can do that as well).

Here is a List of possible places to go next week
Tangle Root
The Sharn Syndicate
Catacombs
The Depths of Despair - Line (House D)

On a personal note: This is the first time I have played a cleric, if there is any spells that you want me to memorize please let me know.

Thanks,
Renrick

Thirsterhall
10-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Completed the harbor solo quests:
Home Sweet Sewer
Arachnophobia
The Miller's Dept
Defend Haverdasher
An Explosive Situation

If I missed any please post them here.

Ended at around 66K xp.

kebin131
10-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I have kind of caught up in XP doing Korthos Island quests from normal to hard. And actual Island quests all on normal. I did all solo quests except home sweet sewer in harbor and at about 58-59k XP. I did pick up the trap set as well from the Korthos quests, I forgot what it's called though... the goggles and amulet.

boredlonewolf
10-25-2009, 07:45 AM
As I mentioned , I was busy a few
Mondays; didn't bother checking the thread, which it seems I should have done as we moved it to Wednesday. Anyway, I am here now and fine with it.

Booster
10-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah, that is all of the solo quests, Thirsterhall. I also ran through them.

I belive we will be hitting up Tangleroot forsure. I hope the f2p peeps will get this pact and any others on the fly as Implacable picks our quest course. You can bet Delera’s Tomb will be one of them sometime in the near futrue.

Personaly I would not mind doing some of the lesser run quests pacts, Three Barrel Cove, Necropolis 1. I'm easy tho.

The melee's may consider getting atleast lvl 1 of healer's friend so Halek's heals are a bit more effective. And Fulli and I can nuke more. ) Up to you all.

Till Wednesday.

Halek
10-26-2009, 08:20 AM
Hope everybody had a nice weekend. Well I picked up a Moderate Repair Wand in questing with Halek (My Main), that I have on Renrick.

I have 2 Belts on Renrick that I picked up last week. Does anybody want a Belt of False Life and Belt of Light Fortification (before I sell them).

See everybody on Wednesday.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

boredlonewolf
10-26-2009, 08:22 PM
After looking at my upcoming schedule (which just changed :(), for the next few weeks I have little time for leisure most weekday nights (after that, there's plenty, however!), and my commitment to the group would be subpar; for that reason, I feel it would be in the best interests of the group for me to leave OR level solo, waiting for the formation of an A1 group. It doesn't seem fair to me that a few A1 people would be completely committed over those weeks, whilst I'm basically just stealing their spot. Sooooo...... if any people from the A1 group want my spot, I'll gladly give it to them. If an A1 group is up and functioning within the next few weeks, that would basically make me leave or wait for a possible A2 group. Otherwise, if an A1 is still in the works in mid-november, I'm open to joining it.
Edit: BTW, if no A1 members are ready yet over the group limit, I'm open this wednesday immediately following my post.

Halek
10-27-2009, 08:21 AM
After looking at my upcoming schedule (which just changed :(), for the next few weeks I have little time for leisure most weekday nights (after that, there's plenty, however!), and my commitment to the group would be subpar; for that reason, I feel it would be in the best interests of the group for me to leave OR level solo, waiting for the formation of an A1 group. It doesn't seem fair to me that a few A1 people would be completely committed over those weeks, whilst I'm basically just stealing their spot. Sooooo...... if any people from the A1 group want my spot, I'll gladly give it to them. If an A1 group is up and functioning within the next few weeks, that would basically make me leave or wait for a possible A2 group. Otherwise, if an A1 is still in the works in mid-november, I'm open to joining it.
Edit: BTW, if no A1 members are ready yet over the group limit, I'm open this wednesday immediately following my post.

I am not sure what the groups position on this would be, but I would think that having atleast 1 alternate character would be nice to have. People's schedules change, vacation, holidays are comming up etc... I wouldn't be oppose to having someone level solo on the side.

What is everybody else's feelings on this?

Kebin are you up to making your rogue a full-time member of this group?

Halek/Renrick

kebin131
10-27-2009, 10:21 AM
I can be the permanent rogue. But for this Wednesday I am teaming with a group of friends, originally it would have been Monday but I forgot about the snowy/sunny side. It should be Mondays after this week though. Also this Wednesday I have a Halloween party to attend to that the Percussion instructor is throwing since at Halloween there is a marching band performance at Clemson. So I wouldn't have been able to play 'till about 10pm. I saw that boredlonewolf can make this Wednesday so you guys should be ok. I will let you all know if anything else comes up to impede my schedule. Things that may possibly happen, but not at this time, may include going to performances (I have to attend 8 for my music history class), actually having a performance (these are usually Tuesday or Thursday so probably won't affect anything) and also the holidays (if I am traveling or having "family" time etc..).

Booster
10-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Looks like you in for this Wed, boredlonewolf. I notice you are still lvl 2. You may wish to exp grind some before hand if possible, as we are all lvl 4.

boredlonewolf
10-28-2009, 04:48 PM
kay, I didn't end up having time to grind my rogue up (needed to get a swine flu vaccination, actually, and took forever) so I have a 4 barb I might have to use. WF.
barb = Cardius, btw

boredlonewolf
10-28-2009, 08:54 PM
quests done were :
All of Catacombs
Redfang the Unruled
Cerulean hills explore
2/7 cerulean hills rare
200ish cerulean hills slayed
Archer point

kebin131
10-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Alright, the only thing I can't catch up with is catacombs (I'm not VIP). I'll work on that stuff now.

Halek
10-29-2009, 09:00 AM
quests done were :
All of Catacombs
Redfang the Unruled
Cerulean hills explore
2/7 cerulean hills rare
200ish cerulean hills slayed

Think we also did Archer Point or something like that. I have it written down at home.

Thanks,
Halek/Renrick

boredlonewolf
10-30-2009, 10:22 PM
****, we did do Archer point! I'll edit it.

Thirsterhall
11-04-2009, 03:30 PM
I will most likely miss this week and possibly next week. My son's started a new newspaper delivery job and I need to drive them out and back, which means I have to get up at 3:00am each day. In a couple weeks my oldest gets his license and will be taking over the driving so I can get some sleep again.

Halek
11-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Well we had a small group last night Implacable, Kaybus, and Renrick ran some small side quests for about an hour waiting for the others to arrive. (Thought maybe with the Daylight Savings Time change we might have lost some people that way).

We did want to get to far ahead so we went and played some alts.

I will supply a list of quests later...

Hope everything is OK Vorp & Fullli.

Thanks,

Renrick/Halek

kebin131
11-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Sorry about tonight the internet was down and I was trying to get on =/

Thirsterhall
11-12-2009, 07:03 AM
My son takes his driving license test next Wed. Hopefully all goes well I and I can get back to a normal schedule.

Halek
11-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Well It was only Renrick and Implacable last night, and Implacable was not feeling well so we did not run anything.

Not sure what happed to Vorp and Fulli, can you please let us know if you guys plan on sticking around. So hopefully we have a better showing next week. Kebin that is understandable and hope you get it fixed for next week.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

Halek
11-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi all... Just a reminder that we have a static group night tonight. Hope everybody is going to be able to make it.

Halek/Renrick

kebin131
11-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Tonight I have a dress rehearsal for a percussion concert and dinner with my grandparents. Though I can get online at 10 or 11pm tonight.

Halek
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
We are having around 20 people over for Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, soooo my wife and I will be setting up the house for our guests on Thursday. I might be able to log on after 9:30 or 10:00, but I can't promise that.

How is everybody elses schedule for wednesday? First off how is everbody's schedule for Friday, I know I don't work and would be able to do something during the day on Friday.

There has been no replies to my post about new arcane casters, so I guess I will work on a WF wizard or sorcerer in the next couple of days.

Talk to everyboyd later,

Renrick/Halek

NameisToad
11-24-2009, 01:08 AM
I didn't even think about the holidays. I've got plans outside DDO for Wednesday night also. I can't log in until midnight EST, earliest.

Thirsterhall
11-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Having the entire family up starting Wed night going through Sat so ya going to have to count me out for this week. Forgot all about T-day when we talked in game last week.

NameisToad
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Yay! Computers are fun.

My video card burned up last night. My gaming rig is down until I can find a replacement. I'm gonna check Best Buy and see if I can find something suitable, but I may need to order something online... so I may miss tonight's session on account of not having a computer capable of logging on.

Either way, getting a new video card installed between now and session start is gonna be a difficult squeeze... I'll see you guys when I can.

Halek
12-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Hope to see you soon in game.

I do have some good news. It looks like we got an Arcane Caster signed up in the next week or 2. He sent a message on the other post I made and it looks like he will finish this semester and be available next semester on Wednesday night.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

Thirsterhall
12-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Good news on the new addition to the group.

Sorry about missing last night. I was down in NJ for my Grandmothers funeral. I though I'd be back in time for the game last night but didn't make it home till too late. I'll see you all next week.

Halek
12-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Yeah it is good news about our new member.

I logged in for about an hour and nobody was on, and ran a couple of the Solo Quests that I had not done yet (wanted to get them done before i was too high of a level).

Next week I might be a little late logging on (need to meet my parents for dinner).

Talk to you later,
Halek

kebin131
12-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Sorry about not making it, I was really busy preparing for my finals/jurys

Halek
12-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Kebin...

Don't worry about it. Everbody's schedule is tight between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just do you best to get in on wednesday and if you can't everybody will understand.

Halek

Thirsterhall
12-12-2009, 07:43 AM
I should be on this coming Wed (12/16) but will be down in FL at my Dad's with the family on 12/23 and 12/30. I doubt I'll be on those two nights. I'll have my laptop and if nothing else with the family is going on I might drop in but I'd say the odds will be pretty low.

NameisToad
12-13-2009, 12:52 PM
I got a new video card and my machine works much better now. Graphics are set to ultra-high now. :)

I'm thinking Thirster won't be the only one away for the holiday for those two nights. I'd say putting this group on hiatus from 12-17 until 1-5 is probably not a bad plan.

See you guys 12-16. :)

Halek
12-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Sounds good to me...I am going to Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) myself on 12/18 - 12/24...

Halek
12-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Hi all,

Just to let you know, I will be logging in late tonight. I have to meet my parents for dinner, but should be by 8:00. I sent email to the new wizard to let him know who to contact in game.

See you all tonight for our gaming session.

Halek

Dylos_Moon
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
sorry I didn't show, I got caught up in new content and raiding and forgot to keep track of the time >.<

Halek
12-25-2009, 03:18 AM
Hi all... Merry X-mas and Happy Holidays

NameisToad
01-14-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm sorry I missed last night's session, guys. I got caught up in an emergency project at work, and didn't even get home until after midnight.

I'll see you guys next week.

Halek
01-14-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm sorry I missed last night's session, guys. I got caught up in an emergency project at work, and didn't even get home until after midnight.

I'll see you guys next week.
Toad,

It is OK...We ran some house quests last night.

3 from House P I believe (Cage Trolls), and then ran the Depths Quest in House D.

See you later,

Halek

Sjiggie
01-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Hey guys,

I rolled up a WF sorcerer to join. His name is Lazier.

I'm currently levelling him now he is halfway through lvl 4 hope to see you Wednesday

Sjiggie

kebin131
01-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Welp I'm commin back. Kaybus is currently lvl 5 and I'm making a rog/wiz to possibly replace him. It is currently almost lvl 3 so it won't be ready quite yet. If anyone has an alt that can help me lvl up quickly lemme know so it can get caught up. Reason for the change up is higher disable, healing and CC/DPS capabilities that pure rogue wasn't able to accomplish. Only problem is low spot skill and concentration since all pts are going towards search, open lock, and disable device.

Moobysnax = lvl 3 + 2 ranks

Halek
01-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Kebin & Sjiggie,

Looks like we are going to know have a full group. Reminder we meet on Wednesday at 7:00 est. Well Kebin, I am sure if you look for Lazier (Sjiggie's new character) or I have a few alts around that level I would be more then happy to help level up Kaybus or Lazier.

If you see me on as Halek, Akumia or Cube I would be more then happy to help if I have some time.

Sjiggie is Cannith your main server? If it is we do not have the restriction of handing items from your other characters. We started this group when cannith was pretty much in its infancy so passing down items is allowed.

Hope to see everybody on Wednesday,

Halek/Renrick

Sjiggie
01-19-2010, 05:45 AM
Sjiggie is Cannith your main server? If it is we do not have the restriction of handing items from your other characters. We started this group when cannith was pretty much in its infancy so passing down items is allowed.

Hope to see everybody on Wednesday,

Halek/Renrick

Good to known, yes Cannith is my main server so I'll send a few items over to improve him a bit.

I see you on wednesday

Sjiggie/Lazier

kebin131
01-20-2010, 03:43 PM
I'll be on probably closer to 8pm eastern. I usually go to dinner with my great aunt wednesday nights.

Sjiggie
02-01-2010, 12:20 PM
I probably won't make it next week as I'm on a business trip out of town. Have fun and I'll catch up with you guys

Dylos_Moon
02-03-2010, 05:21 PM
I might be late and/or not show today, I have homework I have to do that I can't start until we're supposed to meet up.

Dylos_Moon
02-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Gunna be 20-40 minutes late today, as I'll be heading home from school right as we are supposed to be meeting.

kebin131
02-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Sorry I didn't make it last night. There was an extra rehearsal for a concert coming up that I totally forgot about. This weekend though if anyone is available to help me get my rog/wiz caught up let me know because finding a decent PuG is sooo hard and it may take a lonnngg time to get caught up with you all if I'm stuck with poor PuG's.

Halek
02-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Sorry I didn't make it last night. There was an extra rehearsal for a concert coming up that I totally forgot about. This weekend though if anyone is available to help me get my rog/wiz caught up let me know because finding a decent PuG is sooo hard and it may take a lonnngg time to get caught up with you all if I'm stuck with poor PuG's.

Kebin,

Look for me online this weekend. I will either be on Halek, Akumia or Cube.

Thanks,
Halek

Halek
02-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Hi all,

Looks like we have another person that is interested in joining our group.

I told him we are full, but would not have any problem if he wanted to be an alt, and fill in when we don't have all 6 members present. He said that it would be OK, and I told him we would love to have him.

He will be rolling up a WF Battle Sorcerer (He is going to re-create the same toon he capped on a different server). He will try and join us this weekend to level.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

Kadran
02-11-2010, 12:41 PM
I am the new member Halek is referring to. I have been looking for a static group for a long time. I'll be playing a Battle Sorc build. Similar to the one in my sig, but with a few tweeks. I'll be rolling him up tonight after work, and leveling a bit playing catch-up. :-)

NameisToad
02-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Might want to look for Mooby, who is another member of our static group who is leveling. He's a Trapsmithing Wizard, so working together should help you both to level quicker.

Kadran
02-11-2010, 10:19 PM
I was looking for Halek's characters, but didn't see them on all night. I rolled up my character, the name is Graype (just like in my Sig.) I soloed my way to level 2, and have the exp for level 3. Alas, it's after 11 and I have work in the morning so I must call it a night for now. I'll probably hit level 5 Friday night, and I should have 7-8 by Saturday.

On a side note: I had forgotten how fun it is to start fresh on a new server with nothing. Last time I did this, I hated the fact that I didn't know anyone, so I just paid for a 2nd account instead. :-P

Halek
02-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Kadran,

Had a fun time last night running through the Harbor with you. I got my character up to 5th lvl and is waiting to level up to 6.

Moobly (and anybody else) if you are reading this, we are planning on meeting up around 3:00pm Saturday afternoon to try to get Graype closer to 8 or 9.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

Kadran
02-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Kadran,

Had a fun time last night running through the Harbor with you. I got my character up to 5th lvl and is waiting to level up to 6.

Moobly (and anybody else) if you are reading this, we are planning on meeting up around 3:00pm Saturday afternoon to try to get Graype closer to 8 or 9.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

That was a fun time running threw the harbor. I made level 7, close to level 8. I had forgotten about some weekend plans so I didn't have as much play time as I was hoping/expecting. On the plus side, now I can hit the pit. :-)

Kadran
02-17-2010, 10:00 AM
I made level 8 with exp for level 9. See you guys tonight. :-D

Halek
02-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi all,

Just sent a PM to the leader of the other Waforged Static Group that I had contact with when we started this group. Not sure if the are still up and running, but if they are we might be able to schedule a Tempest Spine run in the near future.

I will keep you guys posted.

Halek

kebin131
03-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Sorry I haven't been around. I have been pretty busy recently and still this wednesday is one of my friend's birthday dinners. I didn't mean to not let you all know, it's just been a little hectic. I think I have a wee bit more time to lvl up my trap/wiz finally and once I get him caught up it'll be little trouble to keep up with the group. It's just been a pain in the ass to even get on the game for a little while.

Edit: And admittedly, I have been cringing to think about lvling this character... not because it's not good.. but because soloing sucks at such a low lvl and PuG's are usually pretty terrible as well... lol

Halek
03-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Sorry I haven't been around. I have been pretty busy recently and still this wednesday is one of my friend's birthday dinners. I didn't mean to not let you all know, it's just been a little hectic. I think I have a wee bit more time to lvl up my trap/wiz finally and once I get him caught up it'll be little trouble to keep up with the group. It's just been a pain in the ass to even get on the game for a little while.

Edit: And admittedly, I have been cringing to think about lvling this character... not because it's not good.. but because soloing sucks at such a low lvl and PuG's are usually pretty terrible as well... lol

Kebin,

When you want to level him up, you can check and see if I am online. Look for Halek, Kelah or Akumia. If I am not busy I will get on one of my alts and help you level.

Talk to you soon,

Halek

Halek
03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
T & I,

Hopefully everthing is all right. Well we met and rand a couple of quests in Necropolis 2. Boy that one in Necropolis 2 is a Pain in the #%#@ with all the underwater ways.

Graype we waited about 10-15 minutes for you come back and then we decided to call it a night. Mooby showed up at the end, and I am going to try and help heim level up his wizard/rogue this weekend if anybody is interested in helping out.

Thanks,

Renrick/Halek

Kadran
03-04-2010, 04:08 PM
T & I,

Hopefully everthing is all right. Well we met and rand a couple of quests in Necropolis 2. Boy that one in Necropolis 2 is a Pain in the #%#@ with all the underwater ways.

Graype we waited about 10-15 minutes for you come back and then we decided to call it a night. Mooby showed up at the end, and I am going to try and help heim level up his wizard/rogue this weekend if anybody is interested in helping out.

Thanks,

Renrick/Halek

Sorry about the d/c last night. Power went out for about an hour (so my roommate says.) I went to bed. :-P

kebin131
03-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Hey It's about 8pm eastern time on sunday anyone on to help me out? I was kinda not feeling too well saturday. I had no food to eat and I slept all day to try to ignore the stomach pains. Then today I had a rehearsal for a students recital. This wednesday I will be performing at a choral/percussion concert. It blows because I only play claves on one piece but I still have to be there to help load/unload and all that junk. Tuesday night is a dress rehearsal. But I can play later in night. I'd say after 9pm on weekdays is good for me to help get caught up. Next week I will be home for spring break so I have no idea what is going on then.

Thirsterhall
03-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Sorry I've been absent lately. It looks like I'm going to have to drop from the group. My youngest son has started boy scouts, his older 2 brothers are both eagle scouts. Unfortunately his troupe meets on Wed. When I get a chance I'll send on any items I might have that could be useful to anyone else in the group or a replacement from my spot.

It's been a lot of fun running with your guys I'm going to miss it.

Kadran
03-17-2010, 11:28 AM
I will not be around this evening, as it is St Patricks Day. If you want to do Thursday or something instead this week I'd be game. If not, I will see you all next week.

Halek
03-18-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi all,

I know that the four of us Lazier, Quarterstaff, Implacable and myself were all on at some point last night and we missed each other. I am wondering if it would be easier if we started at 8:00pm est to get us all logged on at once and we can start running our quests.

If we can get everybody to reply with our thoughts, we can decide if we want to meet at 7:00 or 8:00 next week.

Thanks,

Halek/Renrick

Dylos_Moon
03-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Just as I expected, no one has responded, well I'll be on at like 7:30ish when I get home from school.

Halek
03-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Well I will be on as soon as I can tonight. My wife is in the hospital and I have a sick step-daughter, so I am going to the hospital to see my wife and then home to take care of my step-daughter. After that I will log in and meet up with you guys.

See you later,

Halek/Renrick

Kadran
03-24-2010, 05:14 PM
If I am able to make it at all tonight I will be late. Gotta stay late at work. Sorry for the short notice. =/

Dylos_Moon
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Well, no one is on yet, and 2 people said they'd be late, so I'll check back in later.

Sjiggie
03-24-2010, 08:18 PM
No one atm for me it is better to meet at 08:00 PM then 07:00 if you need me send a tell to Reizal I'll probably be playing on him for some time now

Dylos_Moon
03-24-2010, 08:44 PM
I think I'm just gunna skip it tonight, I logged on again earlier and yea.

Dylos_Moon
03-31-2010, 06:35 PM
I probably won't be able to make it tonight, I've got homework I need to work on, getting closer to finals and what not.