PDA

View Full Version : TR and Raid Completions?

Xim
10-14-2009, 07:41 AM
Just Wondering.

Seeing that people are going to be using the TR and they keep their raid loot do they also keep their Raid Completions?

Khurse
10-14-2009, 07:42 AM
I'd assume not as they're losing the favour.

Xim
10-14-2009, 07:44 AM
I realize that your losing your favor but nothing was mentioned about the raid completions.

KaKa
10-14-2009, 08:06 AM
Went and checked it for ya. On my True reincarnated character /quest completions shows 0 raids done. So yes your raids are reset also.

ArkoHighStar
10-14-2009, 08:30 AM
they have said this in several thread this is a total reset of your character, meaning tomes, favour, raid completions. The only thing you get willed to you is your equipment

Dylos_Moon
10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Went and checked it for ya. On my True reincarnated character /quest completions shows 0 raids done. So yes your raids are reset also.

currently this happens with characters who lesser and greater reincarnate as well.

Additionally, every quest seems to be removed from your quest log.

Shandi
10-14-2009, 08:39 AM
if it's gonna reset completions for greater reincarnation i'll just make sure that all the raids I need stuff from and are close to a 20th (40th, 60th etc) completion get to that before I reincarnate! :)

Turial
10-14-2009, 08:42 AM
currently this happens with characters who lesser and greater reincarnate as well.

Additionally, every quest seems to be removed from your quest log.

Ick.

Xim
10-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the information.

Cedwin
10-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Come on people, it's a "reincarnation"

For arguments sake, lets say reincarnation is real, yes people die and come back as other people, or animals, but no womens bicycle seats.

Now lets say Elvis was reincarnated as a doctor. Should this doctor get credit for everything that Elvis did? Does he get "rock star" status? Does he get the +4 charisma tome that Elvis obviously ate (when he wasn't eating fried peanut-butter and banana sandwiches)? Does he get to bypass becoming a music star and go straight to playing in front of millions of people (music career raid completion)?

I know, it's a game, not real life, sacrifices need to be made, etc., but to reincarnate as a new person and keep everything just seems silly. I can see having "gear" passed down, but that's about it.

Dylos_Moon
10-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Ick.

I'll throw in a little kicker too, my lesser reincarnated character (Ranger14/Fighter1), not only had her quest log reset, her /quest completions reset, but also lost any flags she may have had, as I am unable to repeat the shroud.

All of her slayers and explorers were reset to 0 as well.

So all she has is favor and xp.

WeaselKing
10-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Come on people, it's a "reincarnation"

For arguments sake, lets say reincarnation is real, yes people die and come back as other people, or animals, but no womens bicycle seats.

Now lets say Elvis was reincarnated as a doctor. Should this doctor get credit for everything that Elvis did? Does he get "rock star" status? Does he get the +4 charisma tome that Elvis obviously ate (when he wasn't eating fried peanut-butter and banana sandwiches)? Does he get to bypass becoming a music star and go straight to playing in front of millions of people (music career raid completion)?

I know, it's a game, not real life, sacrifices need to be made, etc., but to reincarnate as a new person and keep everything just seems silly. I can see having "gear" passed down, but that's about it.

And yet the other types of reincarnation allow you to keep some of these things but I guess we should have inherently known what was and wasn't treated the same with true reincarnation.

mediocresurgeon
10-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Make sure you get your 20 Shrouds in before you reincarnate!