10-14-2009, 05:26 AM
Currently have the following items up for trade/sale ~

For Trade/Sale:
+1 Fire lore Khopesh of Power III
+1 Bastard Sword of Lesser Undead Bane
+1 Silver long Sword
+1 Minor Spell Penetration IV Heavy Mace
Battleworn Sword (+1 / Ghost Touch)
Cloak of Owl's Wisdom (Casts as CL3 ~ 1charge/day)

Wanted:
Plat/gold
Transmute Short sword/Rapier (RR Elf ok)
Ghost Touch SS/Rapier (RR Elf ok)
Short sword/Rapier of undead bane (RR Elf ok)
Transmute Longbow (RR Elf ok)
Other reasonable Ranger/Rouge Items would be considered
Please no true law/good/chaotic alignment required items

Will update list as it changes, please pm here or contact Halfark in game.

EvilsBane
10-15-2009, 11:00 AM
*Updated*

linaewen
10-18-2009, 09:39 AM
mailed you a couple scrolls for free for your wife's toon.

Playing a wizard myself I liked when people were sending me scrolls or selling them very CHEAP (base price rounded up) at the AH so I could complete my spellbook.

Dozen_Black_Roses
10-18-2009, 02:20 PM
Pm me or post here to let me know is you still need the frost lance scroll, I know I have it in the bank. I dont want to just send it as I think Lina did already. For free, one gal gamer always glad to help another out.

linaewen
10-18-2009, 03:34 PM
I mailed the snowball scroll and an electric loop Gael, so feel free to mail the frostlance :)

EvilsBane
10-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Thank you all very very much! My wife was over joyed to hear! I can not thank you both enough, I was expecting to pay a steep price as I couldn't find them sold on the scroll vendors. I am truly in your debt, if ya ever been in the need let me know, look forward to repaying the favor :D

Dozen_Black_Roses
10-19-2009, 01:02 PM
I sent her the frostlance scroll, is that all she needs now? I can send her scrolls as I pull them (the ones you cant purchase and can only loot from chests) if she wants, just ask her to pm me what she needs still (hopefully she is familiar with which are purchasable, vs only lootable, and what she has scribed already). Thanks!

EvilsBane
10-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Thanks very much yet again! =) I'm not sure how knowledgeable she is of the spell system in game as shes not been playing all that long. I've looked into it and will have a go giving her the jist of it and showing her the info. I'm sure she'll be sending out kind thank you messages after our gaming session tonight if she hasn't already :D

Thank you ever so much,
~Halfark

P. S. Items still up for trade(preferred) but $$ always welcome :D

Dozen_Black_Roses
10-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Well my recommended advice for any wizard is to go ahead and scribe all the scrolls you can. Even it is a level 8 sepell you can scribe it at level one. They key however, is to write down somewhere which you have, as until you are at the level you can use them, you will not be able to see them in your spell book. I would do this for at least 2 levels ahead of me, and the best thing to do is go to the scroll vendor and buy all those scrolls and scribe them. This way when she loots a scroll in a treasure chest, or someone sends her a scroll, she will know that hey I already know this scroll, or this is one of the ones I can't purchase and can only loot. The added benefit is that when she levels, the only spells she will have to choose from the class trainer, are the ones that you can not purchase. ((Btw, I typed this more for her benefit, but free bump for you)).

Errcrun
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
thank you very much for all your help halfark got me a list of the spells, i didn't know i could mem them past my level i'll keep better track now =)