PDA

View Full Version : Sale Pattern?

Jackswild
10-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Is there any pattern to these sales (how often they occur)? I recently bought some points and I'm trying to wait patiently for the Monk class to go on sale.

Mystic511
10-15-2009, 01:56 AM
heh, i think you just missed the sale over the weekend! that's when I picked up warforged.

I can't speak for turbine, but long weekends and such are a good bet. Kind of a long wait but I wouldn't be surprised if thanksgiving had some good deals on point packages and all the account option stuff.

sirgog
10-15-2009, 02:08 AM
I think they have a system of waiting until people like you cave in and finally buy it for full points; then after that they put it on sale to spite you.

Jackswild
10-16-2009, 10:51 AM
heh, i think you just missed the sale over the weekend! that's when I picked up warforged.

I can't speak for turbine, but long weekends and such are a good bet. Kind of a long wait but I wouldn't be surprised if thanksgiving had some good deals on point packages and all the account option stuff.
I did look that sale over. I was tempted by the Warforged and cheap Adventure Packs, but decided to wait for the Monk.

I think they have a system of waiting until people like you cave in and finally buy it for full points; then after that they put it on sale to spite you.
Heh. I know that feeling. Fortunately, I seem to have lucked out. It seems that the Monk has gone on sale (25% off) starting today! ^_^ I'm loading the game right now to buy it.