PDA

View Full Version : DDO Store Site

SilentHobo
10-13-2009, 02:35 PM
hey, I was just wondering if DDO Store actually had a site outside the game where you could buy your character things, or what the site is for the in-game store, as my filter is blocking out that site for some reason and i need to see what to allow, thanks.

Jackswild
10-13-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm no expert in this area, but looking at active connections, I believe opsource.net is likely the site they use (or at least a part of it). I'm seeing '*.ood.opsource.net' with a bunch of numbers and dashes in place of the asterisk. It's using an https connection and I believe that's the store.

The only other possibility is xx-xx-xxx.google.com that is also being accessed (again, exact characters removed). Also https. It seems unlikely to me that Google would be blocked, but who knows?

EDIT: This is for the in-game store. I don't believe there is a site you can use out-of-game.

SilentHobo
10-14-2009, 07:13 AM
thanks Jack, i'll add it to my filter's allow list and see if that works :)

SilentHobo
10-15-2009, 05:09 AM
ok, the sites that Jack suggested didn't work, anyone else have any ideas?

Joshua

Jackswild
10-15-2009, 10:41 AM
ok, the sites that Jack suggested didn't work, anyone else have any ideas?

Joshua

Hmm. I could have sworn that was the site they used. 'opsource.net' is definitely being accessed every time a page loads. I'm not sure what else could be the issue. I'll poke around a bit more, but again, I'm no expert at this sort of thing.

SilentHobo
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Hmm. I could have sworn that was the site they used. 'opsource.net' is definitely being accessed every time a page loads. I'm not sure what else could be the issue. I'll poke around a bit more, but again, I'm no expert at this sort of thing.

Actually, it wasn't opsource, it was Google, but it was a different google site, but either way, it worked

Jackswild
10-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Actually, it wasn't opsource, it was Google, but it was a different google site, but either way, it worked

Oh. Huh. Well, I'm glad you got it working! =)