PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Enhancements in corelation to any level of Reincarnation

Belwaar
10-13-2009, 12:09 PM
So far, I have no complaints about any form of Reincarnation, but then again, I'm easy to please.:)

My question involves enhancements that were "grandfathered" in.

If I were to Lesser/Greater/True Reincarnate my 28-pt build Barbarian, who has Crit Rage I & II, would I be able to keep Crit Rage I & II on future build with this character slot?

If nothing else, I wanted to do a greater to convert him up, but if I can't keep the Crit Rage I & II, then I'll forego this and keep him a 28pt. It's not game breaking or anything, but I was curious.

I'm sure there are plenty of other people that would like to know this. Anyone know? Dev feedback would be great :)

lanthan
10-13-2009, 12:12 PM
your enhancement are reset when you do any reincarnation.

Eladrin
10-13-2009, 12:44 PM
your enhancement are reset when you do any reincarnation.
Correct. Your enhancements will be reset.

Belwaar
10-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Correct. Your enhancements will be reset.

So in other words I won't be able to keep the Crit Rage I & II? As in, I won't be able to get it back?

Eladrin
10-13-2009, 02:17 PM
So in other words I won't be able to keep the Crit Rage I & II? As in, I won't be able to get it back?
That is correct. Barbarian Critical Rage I and II can no longer be acquired.

Borror0
10-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Unless you're a 14barb/6ranger build, that's not really a problem: you'll be gaining DPS.

Belwaar
10-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Unless you're a 14barb/6ranger build, that's not really a problem: you'll be gaining DPS.

Nope, I prefer the pure Barbarian. :)

Belwaar
10-13-2009, 02:30 PM

Well that stinks...but I guess that's how it goes...NO REINCARNATIONS FOR MY BARBARIANS :(

Oh well...I still love 'em :D

Thanks for the replies Eladrin :)

sephiroth1084
10-13-2009, 02:38 PM

Still think this was silly. They should have either been removed from everyone, or left available (possibly with prereqs and such added to them).

Borror0
10-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Still think this was silly. They should have either been removed from everyone, or left available (possibly with prereqs and such added to them).
It's a way to not upset people too much. They created problems but not enough to really warrant removing them and angering tons of people

As time goes by, there will be less and less Critical Rage barbarian as they'll see a way to improve their character by respeccing.

Dylos_Moon
10-13-2009, 02:50 PM
while we're on the topic of reincarnation and enhancements, and have a dev posting in the topic, I'd like to add my own thought into the barrel.

Are there currently any plans for:
1. Increasing the amount of action points a true reincarnated character gets per level verses what non-reincarnated characters get? I mean they have to get more xp to level, shouldn't there be a trade off for that?
2. Allowing, to a lesser extent, a character to take enhancements from their past life, such as allowing a past life fighter to perhaps take a few levels in armor mastery, or a past life rogue to take sneak attack enhancements?