PDA

View Full Version : not the usual behavior

Xupa_o_Terrivel
10-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Today i delete and create a new character in my account @ Lamannia, in the Grotto cave i assist to a diferent thing, after the first battle the rogue (Jee..) went to the oposite direction of the tunnel, he become stuck in a rock, i start many characters and never saw this, so everytime i had to speak to him i must come back so the quest advance.
Other thing diferent is that sometimes the boxes and barrels drop 2 kind of stuff, never saw that in Cannith maybe iam lucky this time (with this new character)
And finally the most strange thing is that now many mobs when come to engage me, they don´t come by a safe path, just come straight to me and most of the times they fall and even worst sometimes they make part of a optional objective and can´t be killed.

When i start to play in Lamannia (last week) this things did not happen, just today with my new character.

See you all in the test terrain, Lamannia

Darkestsun
10-14-2009, 10:05 PM
I had the same problem in the Grotto, but I could not talk to Jeets, So i cant finish the quest. With no help from a GM and no reply to a technical support, I gave up on this server, because that area will never reset, i cant group and ungroup, and basicly would have to re roll.

Nyvn
10-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Have you submitted bug reports?