PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Make True Reincarnation available to characters with 2500 favor

Matsu_Ieyasu
10-13-2009, 10:05 AM
Okay, I have read a lot of complaining from people with existing characters they want to True Reincarnate but don't want to level up.

Would asking that True Reincarnation be available to characters with say 2500 Favor (or 2250 or 2000) satisfy your complaints?

Looking at my characters I know I have a good 2250 favor on the ones I would use True Reincarnate on and probably in a few days of running some content get them to 2500.

Natashaelle
10-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Okay, I have read a lot of complaining from people with existing characters they want to True Reincarnate but don't want to level up.

Would asking that True Reincarnation be available to characters with say 2500 Favor (or 2250 or 2000) satisfy your complaints?

Looking at my characters I know I have a good 2250 favor on the ones I would use True Reincarnate on and probably in a few days of running some content get them to 2500.

Europe does not currently have DDO Store, so that MANY European gamers would feel angered by this sort of proposal, given that we would have no other option to get True Reincarnation apart from Favour grinding. Given that all favour is removed after your TR, this would also mean a *second* huge Favour grind to unlock 36-point creation for every individual toon, as we would have no option to buy the TR token unless and until DDO Store were implemented, which might be some significant time in future due to the Turbine/Atari court case.

LFMs over on Keeper have for the past month or so been dominated by favour running to unlock FvS, which has been fairly detrimental to enjoyment of the game. Please no more repeats of this kind of thing !!!

So : NO THANX !!!