PDA

View Full Version : Tanglefoot Gorge Group?

Osco
10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
I bought Tanglefoot Gorge this weekend, but haven't run it yet. I'm level 5 cleric, named Torgrim. Sign up here if interested!

xanvar
10-12-2009, 07:17 PM
I would be happy to run through the explorer zone with you and show you where things are. I know the area pretty well :) I can also walk you through the quest as well just let me know when you plan on doing this or send a tell to Slasher in game. He is level 6 Warforged fighter.

Uska
10-12-2009, 11:24 PM
well if it was the weekend would join ya its a fun and easy quest chain heck you might even be able to solo it with a lvl 5 cleric

Osco
10-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Well, I didn't have much time last night, and decided to play my level 3 sorc instead. :) We have a houseguest staynig over starting Thursday, and my wife wants me to steam-clean all the carpets, so play time may be limited the next several days. I'll be sure to to throw up a LFM if I start a TG group though! From what I hear, this is one of those packs I will like to play more than once.

xanvar
10-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Yes it is an awesome quest chain and you will want to play it a few times. The end loot is good and it is an interesting quest chain and explorer area.

Mellifera
10-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Tangleroot's one of my favorite wilderness areas in the game. I'd love to run through it with you either on my 5 barb Adelinde or my 3/1 Wiz/Rogue Mellifera.

Edit: Meant to ad, I'm usually 9-9.30ish EST.

UnderwearModel
10-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Please choose that as your end reward. Might come in handy.

Osco
10-14-2009, 11:29 AM
I got shanghaied by my wife last night into steam-cleaning the carpets (we have a guest staying with us starting tomorrow night) so I only managed to get to the tavern at TG and bind. I will wait until 9pm EDT tonight to start the quest series.

This will be a NON-ZERG event.

I've never done this quest chain, so want to experience it properly the first time through, at least. I will put the LFM up at 9pm, name of Torgrim. If you would like to reserve a spot for tonight, please reply below.

If enough people are interested, we could even decide to make this a "static" quest chain, running through the entire arc together at set times. This is something that will depend on the group, naturally.

treehugger20
10-21-2009, 08:40 AM
have you gotton to running this content?? If not look up Kreeal Im a fighter/rog

Shamurai
10-21-2009, 09:10 AM
My favorite quest chain so far (ceeept maybe for Delaras). I'm not on Cannith or I'd totally run with you.

Enjoy it and have a great time!

Osco
10-21-2009, 10:23 AM
I've uh, ransacked one chest completely as of Sunday :embarrassed:

Great fun, and INSANE fights on elite with a full group! Make sure you bring a rogue, though!

Sylvurdragon
10-22-2009, 03:42 PM
lol Let me know when you wanna go again! I'll run it on Elite :)

Osco
10-22-2009, 07:14 PM
oh, like I can heal a full party on the latter part of TG elite!

(unless we have multiple arcanes tossing Charm so that the hobbie all fight each other!) :D

UnderwearModel
10-23-2009, 05:12 AM
Have you done the underwater chest yet? I believe that is Part 6 of the quest. Which is where you solve the puzzle wheels and destroy the Totem.

Did your group always unlock the one room with the chest?

Did your group do the drop down into spider pit and drop down into scorpion pit?

And what did you choose as an end reward? My guess, since you are a cleric you were offered the Visors. It always seems that clerics always are offered the visors.

When you are just starting the game this is when the end rewards begin to get interesting.

Also, the end rewards all bind to CHARACTER.

TheKeg
10-23-2009, 09:17 AM

I could have sworn last night I saw bound to account on it, not character.

BTW, looking to run TG on Hard for the first time XP bonus this evening if anyone is around for it. I'm outside the level range (lvl 9) for the quest, but it's still fun and the end prizes are great.

VonBek
10-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Last night I pulled the Visor of the Flesh Render Guards and it says Bound to Account, unlike my two others showing showing Bound to Character. Old ones don't seem to have changed, but new end rewards have updated.

The first run, I noticed most items on that list binding to account, as well.

Cedwin
10-27-2009, 11:06 AM

That was changed in the last update. All named end rewards from TR are bind to account now.