PDA

View Full Version : Korthos Island

Oldgrouch
10-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Mobs outside of city are not respawning after you go back into town. I tried this several times and each time the two rare mobs that I did get to kill still had open chest when I went back to them two different times, and each time the normal mobs you run into were also not respawning.

Xupa_o_Terrivel
10-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Try make a quest inside the village that takes more than 5 min, i got all 3 rares in 3 times i went outside. Or if you are in a party , make a new one.

GreenGurgler
10-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Mobs in explorer areas do not just re-spawn by going back into town. One of two 'triggers' must be met before mobs re-spawn.

1) be out of the explorer area (in town, in dungeon,etc) for 5 or more minutes- this will cause the area to reset/re-spawn.

2) change the group. Either add someone if your solo or break group and reform if your grouped. ANY change to the group will cause the instance to reset.

These same rules apply for quests as well.

lanthan
10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
There currently is a bug effecting all explorer areas and quests causing them to not reset after 5min.

The only way a uncompleted quest or a explorer area will reset is if you form and break a group.