PDA

View Full Version : My 8Ran/2Ftr can be 10 Ranger will Lesser Reincarnation or no?

Set
10-10-2009, 09:52 AM
If my current 8 Ranger/ 2 Fighter uses Lesser Reincarnation and I took Fighter at level 1 when I made him, will I have to take Fighter level 1 again? I wanted to get rid of the fighter levels. I made this guy when level cap was 10 and had to take the fighter levels for the extra feats, but don't need them now. What about all the people that took Rogue at level 1 for the extra skill points? Will my toon have to keep both fighter levels? :)

Nyvn
10-10-2009, 10:17 AM
The only way to change classes is with True Reincarnation and releveling them.

A character that undergoes Lesser Reincarnation retains their race, gender, alignment, and the class they selected at level one. They are permitted to re-spend their ability points, change their feat selection, re-allocate skill points, spells, etc., or are free to select a path. Unlike True Reincarnation, characters will retain all favor and experience, but reincarnate with the same number of build points of the current incarnation and must train the exact level progression of the old character.

Set
10-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Dang! Thanks for reply. Well at least I can get rid of Weapon Finesse, put points in strength instead of Dex. and take Toughness.;)