PDA

View Full Version : looking for guild

Killgrog43
10-10-2009, 08:35 AM
hey im looking for a new guild to join preferably a RP guild im sick of going to do things and the players running though then yelling at me for lagging behind when they find a trap the cant pass... coz i roleplay quite a bit and this is starting to get on my nerves

Blairgowrie
10-10-2009, 08:41 AM
oi oi Kill

There are at least three roleplaying guilds on Thelanis they are, in no particular order, the Crimson Nexus, The Order of the Sword and Rose and The Fellowship of the Golden Night.

There may be others, so I would suggest that you look through the stickied guild thread which is in this forum.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Cheers

Blair

blackserpentorder
10-15-2009, 05:44 PM
We roleplay! We are the fastest growing guild in stormreach. We started 5 days ago and we have 300+ members! We believe in protecting and supporting our guildmates, and destroying anything that gets in our way. We quest, roleplay (optional), party, host guild events, and we even are in the process of making our own website. Join The Order Of The Black Serpent today!
-Vanne Zente, Guildmaster

Impaqt
10-15-2009, 05:52 PM
We roleplay! We are the fastest growing guild in stormreach. We started 5 days ago and we have 300+ members! We believe in protecting and supporting our guildmates, and destroying anything that gets in our way. We quest, roleplay (optional), party, host guild events, and we even are in the process of making our own website. Join The Order Of The Black Serpent today!
-Vanne Zente, Guildmaster

What events have you hosted in the last 5 days?