PDA

View Full Version : hey devs, can I get wood?

Lorien_the_First_One
10-10-2009, 08:26 AM
outside of the store...?

Do you plan to make the wood for reincarnations available only in store or will it drop as a rare item in chests as well? The mechanic of putting something in our inventory instead of just giving us an electronic token made me wonder if it would be available as a chest/reward item.

If you haven't thought of that yet...it would make a great unbound item as a rare drop...

Kistilan
10-10-2009, 08:32 AM
outside of the store...?

Do you plan to make the wood for reincarnations available only in store or will it drop as a rare item in chests as well? The mechanic of putting something in our inventory instead of just giving us an electronic token made me wonder if it would be available as a chest/reward item.

If you haven't thought of that yet...it would make a great unbound item as a rare drop...

It would make sense to offer the True Reincarnation as a level 20+ Raid Reward if one were lucky to pull out a Perfect Wood Heart.

lanthan
10-10-2009, 09:11 AM
The vendor that sells materials for augmenting the new epic crafting items also sells true reincarnation wood.

It costs some number of tokens from the epic raid. I think it was 15 or 20.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-10-2009, 11:48 AM
The vendor that sells materials for augmenting the new epic crafting items also sells true reincarnation wood.

It costs some number of tokens from the epic raid. I think it was 15 or 20.

Ah thanks, I just saw that in the release notes.

It would be nice to see a way of getting the lesser and greater wood as well... Devs, care to give us a hint?

Borror0
10-10-2009, 12:07 PM
I was wondering about that as well.