PDA

View Full Version : New Quest Data

Zenako
10-09-2009, 11:34 PM
All of the 5 Quests are Coin Lord Favor and Level 18.

The Shipwrecked Spy - Base Normal EXP 4150 - favor base 6 (suspected)
Finding the Path - Base Normal EXP 3826 - Favor base 6 (known)
I Dream of Jeets - Base Normal EXP 4150 - Favor base 6 (known)
The Mindsunder - Base Normal EXP 3826 - favor base 6 (suspected)
Dream Conspiracy - Base Normal EXP 3826 - Favor base 6 (known)

Level 17 Cleric was able to complete three of them, going slow and reusing shrines on Normal (when available)

Initial combat in Mindsunder was more than I could get thru, and the Shipwrecked Spy...sigh. Imagine Threnal Library crossed with Guard Duty and try that Solo. Did well for a while, but hard to deal with enemies and keeping Capt Coyle alive.

Xenus_Paradox
10-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Wait... Coyle's in this quest?

Abraxicas
10-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Base favor is indeed 6 for each quest.

Lithic
10-10-2009, 12:35 AM
That means we can hit 400 coin lord favor wiht the new stuff. Wonder what the reward is...

ArkoHighStar
10-10-2009, 02:13 AM
Spoilers ahead

Running

The Shipwrecked Spy - Base Normal EXP 4150 - favor base 6 (suspected)
Finding the Path - Base Normal EXP 3826 - Favor base 6 (known)
Dream Conspiracy - Base Normal EXP 3826 - Favor base 6 (known)

opens up
I Dream of Jeets - Base Normal EXP 4150 - Favor base 6 (known)

which opens up
The Mindsunder - Base Normal EXP 3826 - favor base 6 (suspected)

Each of the first 4 quests drop either shards or a disk, three shards make a disk(just put them into a stone of change). Each quest has a specific shard/disk type nightmare, phantasm, horrer and torment, I can't remember which drops from each quest

If you complete the final quest and you have all 4 disks ( you only need 4 total among all members of the party) an extra chest appears and drops the named loot seen in the other thread.Drop is random.

It appaers once you have run the series once you can rerun the last one withought having to reflag, although if you want the extra chest you must do the other quests.

The disks/shards bind to account.

Zenako
10-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Interesting..adding a small twist.

I don't think you need to have completed the first 3 to get to the I Dream of Jeets Quest. Probably just the Finding the Path (IIRC). I did not finish the Shipwrecked, but was able to do (and finish) I Dream of Jeets with just Finding the Path and Dream Conspiracy completed.)

One Big Hint. Talk to all the NPC's in the Area before you go into those areas. They have some actual useful info on some mobs. (Not that it mattered to a cleric using Blade Barriers mostly...)

Another comment. The Quest Names I used are the ones that appear in the Quest Listing for the character. Some of the names used on the comment threads titles appear in the quest giver dialog only and not on the quest itself. A bit of a disconnect there.