PDA

View Full Version : really basic question

geoffhanna
10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
So if I understand this...

Lesser reincarnation lets me respec my skills, spells, abilities... but does not let me respec my classes?
Greater reincarnaton does not specify that you have to choose the same classes... meaning you don't? You can respec classes too? Plus it upgrades 28-point builds to 32-point builds.
True reincarnation is not a respec - it is a do-over, except you get +2 ability points and a special (weakish) ablity based on what your primary class used to be. But you have to re-level the character. And it makes you grow (?grow?).

Is this right? Some of it seems a little odd. Also, is this written somewhere that I missed?

p.s. Yay! Respec at last!

Lorien_the_First_One
10-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Correct on Lesser
Greater is just lesser + increase 28pt to 32pt, no changing levels
True is correct except that special ability if you choose it costs you a feat.

geoffhanna
10-10-2009, 10:54 AM
So ... still no full respec. Two diffferent partial respecs and a do-over. But, even the do-over lets us keep our bound loot... so that is pretty cool.

Last (likely stupid) question: is it possible to obtain a True Wooden Heart (wood heart?) without buying it from the store?

Quikster
10-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Yes

Lorien_the_First_One
10-10-2009, 11:47 AM
So ... still no full respec. Two diffferent partial respecs and a do-over. But, even the do-over lets us keep our bound loot... so that is pretty cool.

Last (likely stupid) question: is it possible to obtain a True Wooden Heart (wood heart?) without buying it from the store?

It looks like it is available by trading in multiple collectables from Epic level quests.

geoffhanna
10-12-2009, 07:55 AM
Thanks!