PDA

View Full Version : Get some Tweet Lamannia Points!

Tolero
10-09-2009, 05:08 PM
We’re giving away Turbine Points for the Lamannia preview server this weekend to the first 500 DDO Players to ask for them on Twitter!
Here’s how to get points:

You must have a Twitter account.
You need to be a follower of @Turbine (http://twitter.com/TURBINE) – codes will be sent via Direct Message.
Be one of the first 500 to tweet the words “Turbine Points for the DDO Store on Lamannia” to @Turbine.

Log on to Twitter to tweet starting on Friday October 9th at 6:00PM Eastern. The point card code will be sent to you via Twitter’s Direct Message system. Point codes can be redeemed in the DDO preview shard Lamannia by opening the in-game store and clicking on “Get More” to redeem Points Card. Lamannia DDO Store Point code values are 1500 Turbine Points (subject to change) and have no cash value. Codes are invalid on the live DDO worlds. Only one point code will be awarded per person. You must be a registered player of DDO Unlimited to redeem your point code. [join here (https://twitter.com/signup?follow=turbine&commit=Join+today!)]

totmacher
10-09-2009, 05:11 PM
following, gimme!!

totmacher
10-09-2009, 05:13 PM
i probably could've gotten all 500 by now!!!

HeavenlyCloud
10-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Still working huh Tot.

totmacher
10-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Still working huh Tot.

i'm at home, llama's broken because some .net coder over there doesn't know how to initialize a form :( i'm tempted to open up reflector and mess with it but i wanna play!

Xenus_Paradox
10-09-2009, 08:23 PM
I can't send a tweet to Turbine. I'm following, but the only action available is block...

Oh well, the points are probably all gone by now anyway.

idbi
10-09-2009, 08:30 PM
I can't send a tweet to Turbine. I'm following, but the only action available is block...

Oh well, the points are probably all gone by now anyway.

It's worded in a way that would be confusing to someone not very familiar with twitter, just make a twitter account then make a post/update on twitter that says this :

@Turbine Turbine Points for the DDO Store on Lamannia

I doubt they are all gone

Gum
10-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Woot! Thank ya Turbine bunny, berk berk :p

Wildseed
10-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Turbine Points for the DDO Store on Lamannia

Anthonyca
10-10-2009, 06:54 AM
i hope this works

SirShen
10-10-2009, 04:31 PM
I dont know Twitter, i joined up but dont understand it, think this is abit unfair and elitest. If you are not part of the in crowd you get nothing.

ir0nw0lf
10-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the free 1500 points! How about some 10x XP love for say one weekend? :D

PopeDX
10-10-2009, 05:54 PM
I dont know Twitter, i joined up but dont understand it, think this is abit unfair and elitest. If you are not part of the in crowd you get nothing.

It's called "free advertising."

It's on a test world, no one's REALLY getting anything out of it.

This is for you:

http://www.hostingwiththemostzing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/cheese_plate2.jpg

SirShen
10-10-2009, 06:35 PM
It's called "free advertising."

It's on a test world, no one's REALLY getting anything out of it.

This is for you:

http://www.hostingwiththemostzing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/cheese_plate2.jpg

Thanks for the cheese.

Why cant they just send a private message though this website, why make it so hard to get something that is ment to help them test something. Why not make all items in the shop 99% less, the whole point of the test server is to test yet some of us cant do that because we have only a few points. Its just stupid. Like you said no one is really getting anything out of it.

idbi
10-11-2009, 04:46 AM

As I posted in another thread I don't see why everyone on the test server doesn't just get 1500 pretend points by default but for the record it took me less than a minute to make a trash account and the one post and I received the code less than 2 min after that.

If you've already made an account just copy and paste "@Turbine Turbine Points for the DDO Store on Lamannia" into the textfield under What are you doing? and hit the update button. Not unfair, "in" crowd, elitist, or difficult.

SirShen
10-12-2009, 06:10 AM
As I posted in another thread I don't see why everyone on the test server doesn't just get 1500 pretend points by default but for the record it took me less than a minute to make a trash account and the one post and I received the code less than 2 min after that.

If you've already made an account just copy and paste "@Turbine Turbine Points for the DDO Store on Lamannia" into the textfield under What are you doing? and hit the update button. Not unfair, "in" crowd, elitist, or difficult.

Still got no code so all this time for nothing.

MagicianBlade
10-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Still got no code so all this time for nothing.

Trust me, DDO is about 1000 times more complex than Twitter.