5 quests lvl 18

LexxCoool
10-09-2009, 03:55 PM
5 quests lvl 18

Thank you

sirgog
10-10-2009, 03:24 AM
5 quests lvl 18

Plus the Epic difficulty, which will essentially add 5 more quests to endgame.

Aussieee
10-10-2009, 03:32 AM
Plus the Epic difficulty, which will essentially add 5 more quests to endgame.
I am very pleased with the way DDO is going into. have to give props to the devs seriously love the new chain of quests. Graphics and everything is amazing. I bet I would love the reincarnation as well.

As far as Epik level goes well lets say you probably wont be able to do it easy!!! It sure is epic.....we had our first Epic failure in Wizking end fight ....we hurt him a whole 2 % after 5 wipes guess the fact that we had only 3 didn't help at all as well :)

Orratti
10-10-2009, 03:43 AM
So in doing epic did you see larger mobs or any changes in monster AI or only hit points and damage dealt by them?

sirgog
10-10-2009, 03:45 AM
I am very pleased with the way DDO is going into. have to give props to the devs seriously love the new chain of quests. Graphics and everything is amazing. I bet I would love the reincarnation as well.

As far as Epik level goes well lets say you probably wont be able to do it easy!!! It sure is epic.....we had our first Epic failure in Wizking end fight ....we hurt him a whole 2 % after 5 wipes guess the fact that we had only 3 didn't help at all as well :)

One is concerned that the three of you were able to get to the Wiz-King at all without three more :(

One is hanging out for 3am - when my internet will be free and unlimited for six hours - so I can download Llamania and look at the new stuff, not to mention trying out full respec on my Sorc (who was built before I understood the power of UMD, and has a suboptimal ability score array)

Aussieee
10-10-2009, 03:45 AM
So in doing epic did you see larger mobs or any changes in monster AI or only hit points and damage dealt by them?Not really any larger mobs but ALOT oh HP! And alot of immunities......I hope I like it more on live,it just makes me think that wont be very pleasent.....

Orratti
10-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Sounds kind of disappointing really. I'd rather see mobs get increased numbers to become HORDES then get hps boosted to rediculous amounts but I do understand that being the way of it being done. If they haven't gotten anymore intelligent or aren't using buffs like haste etc against the party instead have just super hit points I don't think I will be running epic unless it will be required for some future super favor unlock.