PDA

View Full Version : True Reincarnation: Rerolling same class 2 times

DDO_Noob
10-09-2009, 01:03 PM
If I reroll my Wiz with True Reincarnation 2 times. Will I get twice the ammount of magic missles and will the concentration bonus stack?

Past Life: Arcane Initiate
You recall more about your past life as a wizard. You have +2 to your Concentration skill and can cast the magic missile spell ten times per rest, creating a missile of magical energy that darts forth and unerringly strikes its target inflicting 1d4+1 force damage. For every 2 caster levels beyond first you gain an additional missile, maximum 10 missiles.

So I will get +4 Concentration and get to cast magic missile 20 times per rest after 2 True Reincarnations?

Feylina
10-10-2009, 07:17 PM
This is a great question i'd like to see an answer for.

do we get the bonus from reincarnations twice or just the previous reincarnation?

Dylos_Moon
10-10-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm willing to bet that since these past life feats are not free, you can only take them once like any non-toughness feat.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-10-2009, 08:32 PM
That's not even worth 1 feat, why would you want to take it twice?

mediocresurgeon
10-10-2009, 08:40 PM
That's not even worth 1 feat, why would you want to take it twice?

Most players feel that the Past Life feats tend to be underpowered/useless. This is especially true of characters who share a Past Life feat with their new class (example: Monk rerolls as monk).

Shade
10-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Past life feats are just regular feats, there listed ingame as such, just with prerequisits of that past life: XXX.

You can't take any feat more then once, unless the feat specificly says that you can, these do not.