PDA

View Full Version : Problems downloading the Lamannia Client

Kasen_Darksword
10-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Lamannia client wont even attempt to download for me. I launch the dndsetup.exe and it never does anything. Is the downlaod not available right now or what?

Gordo
10-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Same issue here. Says "initializing" but after a minute or so it says " you may be experiencing network connection issues"

I don't think so LOL...

Gratch
10-09-2009, 01:26 PM
I had the previous TDM installed and once I uninstalled it via the control panel, the new dndsetup.exe ran fine.

Of course then it validated/patched my installation and now I'm getting an "xml tag options don't match" error when I launch the lama client...

Trying to validate/repair again. But at least the TDM is running without errors.

Duskslayer
01-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Same here - task manager shows it running for a second - firewall popup asks access to internet (granted) - it just dies from task manager - and does nothing.

I did have the OLD lamannia installed from EU beta a long time back - think the registry is messed up? If so, where is it located so I can manually clean it?

Thanks.

Duskslayer
01-25-2010, 06:53 AM
Ok I cleaned up ALL references of "lamannia" from the registry - and now I get a popup: DDO Lamannia is already installed in the following folder - click NEXT to continue.

Only problem is... it points to my LIVE DDO-EU folder and does NOT give me the option to change the path!!! (There *IS* a Browse button... but it is greyed out!!)

Arrgh!!!!!!!!!